• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Zy looked at him surprised, "I don't know." she said almost not sure how to answer that. She had never thought of something like that. "I don't know, I've never thought of that or heard of that before." she said confused, 

Jason nodded. "Sorry, I just...I'm. It sure what can and cannot be done. I just don't want to lose her and I don't know how to make this work." He says with a sigh. He leaned over slightly and kissed her cheek. 

Zy smiled at him, nodding, "I will try." She assured him, "We will find a way, Jason. We love her and there has to be a way for us to keep our family together."

Jason nodded. "I know that we have a pup on the way Zy, that they will also need to be our focus. But Lee is our family too." He says. He knew she could feel everything he did. But he liked talking it through with her. 

Zy smiled, modding, She brushed her hand against his cheek, "You rest. I'll try and find something for us. I know you protect us, but it's my job to keep us."

Jason's smiled gently and leaned over to kiss her again. "I know. I love you Zy." He says gently. "Just be careful okay?" He says, he was sure there was. Itching to worry about but he couldn't help himself. 

Zy smiled, kissing his lips before kissing Lee's head as she got to her feet. "Rest. Both of you. I will be back soon." She assured him before she started to leave.

((Sorry, I keep not getting notifications.))

Jason smiled and watched her go. He shifted himself and Lee so they were lying down to sleep. He kept Lee close to him and closed his eyes to try to sleep though it didn't work well and he just waited for Zy. 

Lee slept silently in his arms for a while before she tighten her grip on him.

Mike sighed when everyone finally left and he glanced at Boy, who just started to the room he would share with Brother.  Sister smiled at Hailey and hugged her, "I behaved for you." Brother just crossed his arms looking at her like she was being a brat.

Hailey smiled some and moved to them. She hugged sister. "Yes you did." She smiled and pulled back. Shall we talk to them tomorrow or tonight? She asks Mike. 

Sister smiled proudly, kissing Hailey and then mike, Mike chuckled. We will talk to them after we talk to Jason and Zyana. We should wait until tomorrow.

brother smirked, "Can we go to bed then?" He asked glancing the way boy left, "We can talk about names in the morning too, right?"

Hailey smiled and nodded. "Yes we can do that in the morning. Good night." She says gently, smiling at both of them. "Tell Boy we said goodnight too." She says. 

Sister smiled happily, "Yes, mother." She said kissing hailey again. Brother sighed, smirking to Hailey before he kissed her cheek.

"Goodnight, mother. Night, father. We'll see you in the morning. " brother said before motioning sister with him.

Mike smirked, "Night."

Hailey grinned as she watched them go and then turned to Mike. She smiled even more and wrapped her arms around him. "We don't have to speak to Zy and Jason tonight right?" She asks. All she wanted was to be alone with him. 

Mike chuckled wrapping his arms around her, "No. We don't have to talk to them tonight. Besides, how Zyana looked I don't think now is a good time anyways."

Hailey's smile fell a little, she had seen that too, and she nodded. Then she smiled again. "Good, because all I want is the rest of the night alone with you." She says, lightly kissing his lips. 

Mike smirked, kissing her back before he wrapped his arms around her, "You know, even if they know you are mine, I still don't like you aren't any male pack wolf. I will hurt them, just like the last ones."

Hailey giggled a little and kissed him again. "Well, lucky for you we won't be here long. And the time we are here? I'm all yours." She says, kissing him again, deeper this time. She wanted to complete their ritual, even if the next part wasn't as pleasant. She wanted to know everything about him and be fully his. When she finally pulled back she did so only a little, kissing along his jaw.

Mike smirked, kissing her back before he pulled away from her, her kissed lining his jaw before he stepped back, "We still have one ritual to do and you have to show me how to. Remember, you mark me and I mark you."

Hailey smiled. "I know. We have that and...and the other part of yours right? The part where we see everything from each other's past?" She asks gently, keeping her arms wrapped around his waist. She wasn't sure if it mattered what order it was done in.

Mike smirked, "Well, that would work but I don't know how much you are going to like it." He sighed frowning, "I made a promise I couldn't keep to you though. You probably should know about it before you see it."

Hailey frowned a little. "Okay." She says, almost more nervous about that than anything else.

Mike sighed, "Before Brother and Sister, we passed by a pack that Nature warned me not to go near. Boy's memory placed the scent of the wolf that attacked you, born there. I couldn't help myself." He looked at her sadly, "I ripped that pack into shreds with Boy. Using the family that sired that wolf as the border, every male, female and pup of that family was in pieces around that town and every wolf left is covering it." He bite his lip, "They let that wolf out into the world, knowing what he would do and it happened to you. I wasn't going to allow them to forget. I told them why before killing them."

Hailey frowned as she listened. She triednot to be upset but she knew he could feel it. Thenshe kept in mind that he was her mate, what else was he going to do. Instead of saying anything at first she just hugged him and buried her face against his chest. "I'm sorry...I am upset and yet I'm not..." she whispers.

Mike held her and sighed, "I was going to leave the pups." He tried explaining, "But then I thought that he was a pup once and I lost control." He held her tight, "I promised you would be there and that I would wqit, but I couldn't. "

Hailey just nodded. After a few more moments she pulled away. "Let's do the hard part. I need to see everything Mike. I want to understand everything about you." She says gently.

Mike looked at her and sighed, nodding, "Okay. But I promise, everything good about me is you."

Hailey smiled. "You are good Mike." She says gently, leaning in and gently kissing his lips. She couldn't be mad at him. She could be upset about the incident but she was not upset with him. "I love you." She adds just as gently.

Mike sighed as he pulled back enough to kiss her, "I adore ypu, Hailey more and more." He whispered to her.

Hailey gave a small smile and kissed him again. "Come on." She says. "I mean not that I'm trying to rush it. But it's important. And the sooner we start the sooner we can get to everything else." She adds.

Mike nodded, as he pulled away and took her hand, "Okay, then let's go." He said as he started to lead her towards their room.

Hailey gave him another smile. She loved him to death and she couldn't imagine a time where this was ever so complicated to do. But she was happy they'd finally had the ritual. And she was surprisingly relieved that she wasn't mad at him.

Mike stopped at their room and looked around, "What do you want to do first?"

Hailey thought about it a moment. "Let's do the memories first. The marking can be done along with the actual mating part." She says with a playful grin. "We can just enjoy things then." She offers, wondering if he had a preference.

Mike raised an eyebrow, "We mate and then the memories come. Shouldn't we do the pack first since it have to be done with mating? "

Hailey grinned, she forgot about that. "Yeah, that makes sense." She says with a giggle, suddenly feeling nervous. "Sorry, I had forgotten the order." She adds sheepishly.

Mike smirked stopping as he turned to her, before he kissed her, "I'm sure you were Just as excited as I am just to move through them."

Hailey lied and kissed him again. "For the marking, I don't think it has to be done during the mating." She says gently. "I've just heard it makes it easier." She adds, shrugging her shoulders a little. She reached up with her hand and lightly brushed her fingers over the spot where his neck and shoulder connected, then a little past it more on his shoulder. "This is where the mark goes. You have to find a balance, staying in your human form with wolf teeth, then you just bite, draw blood, and go deep, but not deep enough to cause damage." As she explained it she was sure it sounded awful to him, but it was what she grew up knowing."

Mike nodded as he felt her touch him, his heart calmed and his body relaxed at her touch as he smirked at her, his hand reaching up to the same spot she was touching on him, on her. "Okay, then let's do that."

Hailey led and kissed his lips again. She grinned into the kiss. "Now we don't have to practice self control." She says with a slight giggle.

Mike sighed, happily as he kissed her deeper, he didn't need to state that it was good, because it was and he couldn't help himself.

Hailey lay beside Mike, she was happy and everything felt good. Though she knew that wouldn't last as she felt the memories start to come. She knew for what Mike was seeing, there wouldn't be much bad. He knew about the wolf that assaulted her, but other than that there were the times she lost control and went primal and when she found her siblings all torn up. She knew that what she was going to see from Mike would probably be far worse.

Mike crunched her in his arms as they laid there, his three days of torture, slicing and cutting all over him. Every day never letting him heal completely until the one night that they cut through him and he lost his edge, using his speed to get free and finally he started to rip through them all. His pain agonizing him. Then the few days when his family found him the pain he had and the wildness of him as his father kept him under control when he lost his sense of home. Then the times he fall back into that lost sense, hurting his siblings and the way his father dealt with it. The pain of his brother leaving him and the times that he soothed his siblings. There were images of the way Karla hurt Zyana and Mike talking care of her before everything that happened. The way he slithered the wolf that acted like his mate and how he killed her family and little brother with no emotion and how he and Boy killer killed the others. He felt nothing as the pups cried and we're pleased for before killing them.

Hailey watched the memories with a growing ache in her heart. She wished more than anything that she could have helped him better but she knew there was nothing to do but watch and learn. When everything came to an end she sat up panting, wet tears on her cheeks. She looked to Mike and lay down again, hugging him tight

Mike looked at her before he hugged her right against him, "It's okay, Hailey. I have you now, just you is all I need.

Hailey held him tight and buried her face against his chest. She wasn't crying but tears were still spilling from her eyes. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

Mike sighed, "Everything is fine. I will never let anything happen to you again." He promised.

Hailey just nodded, though it was him she was worried about. She stayed snuggled against him long enough to make anyone think she was sleeping before she spoke up again. "I'm glad we'll be leaving for a little while. I'm glad we'll be away from everything." She says.

Mike smirked , "For a little while, we still have to come back." He reminded her

"I know," Hailey says, pulling back a little and propping herself up slightly so she could look at him. "But it's still a little while. And that's what matters:" she adds.

Mike smirked, "How long will we be gone? They will probably ask that. Since sister seems to think she has to be glued to you."

Hailey giggled a little and thought about it, looking down to where her hand rested on his chest. "I don't know. My original plan had been to be gone until we felt like coming back." She says, distractedly and lightly tracing her fingers over his torso. "Maybe...three months?" She suggests, not sure what she thought about that amount of time.

Mike smirked, "As long as you don't mind being away from your pups so long I can do it.”

Hailey grinned a little and looked to him. "Then let's say three months." She says. She smiled more as she leaned in to kiss him, pressing her body to his. She had always felt happier with him but this was on a whole new level

Mike kissed her back and smiled, "Okay, then that will be how long we are away."

Hailey grinned and nodded, snuggling into his side again and closing her eyes. She was more tired than she'd thought she would be. But it had been a long day.

Mike smirked as he sighed, resting with her in his arms but not falling asleep just ye.

Hailey did eventually fall asleep. She didn't really want to but she wasn't able to help herself as she did.

Mike stayed up listening to Hailey sleep for a little while before he sensed Boy, he was with Sister staying with her. She had been having nightmares since she was created, a symptom of her father coyote and the pain of the twins death was what they believed it was. But she did okay with someone with her, which was always Boy. Mike sighed, if didn't want to worry Hailey by telling her everything just yet, but in her dreams he was sure she would know now. They were connected, he closed his eyes, everything he knew about their pups was now very clear to her.

Hailey held onto Mike a little tighter as she slept, then opened her eyes a little. She didn't say anything at first but then sighed. "I wish you'd told me." She whispers. "Sometimes I'd rather hear it than feel it." She adds gently.

Mike sighed, "She's fine." He assured her, "It shouldn't take long, Nature is sure she will get used to it and it will be fine."

Hailey nodded. "I know. I had similar nightmares, some of what she's seeing is the same thing i did." She says. She tilted her head a little to look at him. "I don't really feel like going back to sleep yet. Distract me?" She asks with a small smile.

Mike looked at her and smiled, kissing her lips, "How would you like for me to do that?" He teased.

A smile spread across Hailey's lips and she shrugged innocently. "I think you know." She teases back, leaning in and kissing him again, deepening the kiss as she did. She knew she was addicted to him before but now she knew she definitely was and she never, ever wanted to be without him.

Mike smirked, kissing her back, as he leaned against her, kissing her deeper as he moved over her.

Hailey giggled a little and happily wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself closer to him. She deepened the kiss, happy that she knew he could feel exactly what she did, especially in this moment. I love you Mike, so very, very much. She says

Lee woke up in the middle of the night crying as she stayed still. She didn't want to leave, she loved Ban, but she wanted to stay in the pack with her parents, they both were important to her.

Jason shifted a little, holding her close to him as he did. He couldn't lose her. But he also knew he needed to do what was best for her. He was only half sleeping though, instead staying linked with Zy to make sure she was okay.

Zy had managed to get into a conversation with Nature about Roland.

Lee laid silent before she looked up at Jason, she woke up and kissed his cheek, "I love you daddy. " she whispered before she closed her eyes right using what Kal taught her to get into Jason's head. She wanted him to feel her and to hold on to that before she slipped out of his arms.

It worked and Jason didn't notice her sliping out of his arms until after he woke. Which wasn't until Zy returned to him.

Zy panicked when she came back, Nature allowed a meeting with Roland, finally but not for another few hours. She knew Jason would feel her worry when she came back but she woke him still. "Jason, where is Lee? "

Jason wole as soon as he felt her come close to him. He felt a burst of panic as he realized Lee wasn't there. He cursed quietly and looked to Zy. "I don't know. Shit! I don't know Zy...I felt her moving a little but she always moves in her sleep. I never sensed her leaving." He says, already rushing into the house to see if she was there, even if he knew she wasn't.

Zy looked afraid as she tried to catch her scent, but she was so panicked she couldn't. She froze, looking around, "We should....we." she looked around a second more before she started to tear up, "Do you think my father came?" She doubt it but she wanted it more then anything for it to be something so simple.

Jason had his hands clenched into fists, he was trying to stay calm but it was hard. "No...I think I would have known if it was him...unless Kal came with him." He says. He looked to Zy and moved to her, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close. "Were going to find her." He assures her. Lee where are you? He asks.

Lee didn't answer, but Kal did. He knew only too well what he felt 'What is going on?' He replies.

Jason was breathing quickly and holding Zy close to himself. He didn't
want to tell Kal what had happened and yet he knew he needed to. "Lee
is gone." He responds uncertainly. He was so worried for her.

Kal took a moment before replying 'rest' was all he said before Zy felt the link close. She looked up at Jason, "Maybe I should go talk to my father? Maybe he took her and he'll let her come back home."

clip_image001.gif

Jason sighed and shook his head a little. "I don't think your father
took her. She wouldn't have gone quietly if she was really so upset
about leaving in the first place." He says, hoping that were true.
"But...I..." He hesitated. He knew it couldn't hurt for her to ask her
father if Lee was with them. But he also assumed Ban would dislike him
even more for it if Lee wasn't with him.

clip_image001.gif

Zy looked at him, "Jason, whatever he thinks of you isn't more important then my little pup. She is still so small and has little to no control of her powers. What if he doesn't have her. She'll be out there all alone. "

clip_image001.gif

Jason sighed, "I know. I'm sorry. Let's link with him and see. While you link I'm going to go look for her. If she was upset enough maybe...maybe she left on her own." He says, kissing her cheek. "I will find her Zy. She's my pup too." He assures her.

Zy nodded as she pulled away, "I'll ask. Just bring her home, Okay?" She told him, worried. She wasn't really sure how to be calm, she had been so many times before but now, she was in a panic and her heart was racing as she worried. "I'll go get Eli too."

Jason nodded. "Have him look around town. Maybe Lee is even with him and Brianna. I am going to search the rest of the pack land to start. Let me know if you learn where she is." He says. He gently kissed her lips. "I will bring our daughter home." He promises.

Zy looked at him and nodded, "I know." She told him softly before they parted ways, she started into town to check if Eli and Brianna had Lee. She was worried about her, as she thought maybe Eli and Brianna did have lee, they were her parents too, maybe she wanted to spend half the night with them. She hoped so but just in case she linked with her father. Lee wasn't with him but the family would search nearby for her. Them Then she linked with Eli and zeke to wake them. She stopped at the door as she told arms to come to Eli's home.

clip_image001.gif

Eli woke and carefully moved from Brianna so he wouldn't wake her and moved to the door. He opened it and moved so Zy could come in if she wanted. It was not long before Zeke was joining them. "Lee isn't with us either." Eli says quietly. Zeke shook his head a little so say she wasn't with him either.

Jason headed out of the pack town and started to search for any little trace of Lee's scent. Shifting into his wolf form so it would be easier to track her down. As far as he could tell Zy hadn't found her yet with the others.

clip_image001.gif

Zy sighed as she rushed in to hug Eli, he had been like a big brother to her before Niklaus and she didn't know who else to try and keep her grounded. She waited a little while before looking up at him. "I will stay and make sure Brianna is okay, will you and Zeke help to look for her in town. Jason is going around the town and I really need the pack to help find her. I don't know what I will do if we don't." she pleaded with him and Zeke.

It wasn't long before she dropped Lee's bear in front of Jason. She smirked at him, to see how he would react. Michelle caught Lee running away to hid, she wanted to be hidden so Michelle hid her the best any pack would. But she also knew Lee was with Jason and that was her interest. She sat on the tree above and swung her legs, shifting from side to side with her grin.

clip_image001.gif

Eli hugged her back, holding her close and hoping to be able to help soothe her in some way. At her suggestion he and Zeke shared a look and then he nodded. "Of course we will. Brianna is sleeping. Why don't you try to rest some too. Zeke and I will search the town and stay in touch with Jason." He promises.

Jason looked to the bear and frowned deeply. Nothing about this could be good. He moved to it and carefully picked it up. He sniffed it, as if making sure it was Lee's and then he looked around. Looking up too since that was where t had fallen from. He held in a low warning snarl. "Where is she?" He asks, not sure if anyone was there. He didn't see anyone and it was possible the bear had just fallen and Lee had been up there at one point. But he doubted it.

Zy tried to be brave as she nodded, "Okay, thank you." she said as she pulled away and thanked them both with a weak smile.

Michelle grinned before she dropped down, landing on her feel, her hands behind her back as she grinned at him, "You are just so damn handsome. The little pup is safe, she smells like my older brother, I loved him. He was sweet to me. I meet him before, just twice and then he was gone." she shrugged as she started to kick the ground. "Her name is Lee Anna, she is very scared and she doesn't want to go back just yet. She says her granddad is trying to take her away. My mother took me away to a play that was not very nice and I decided to hid her." she grinned, "I will keep her for a little while, I can keep you too, but I wouldn't give you back." she stepped once closer to him, "I would never give you back."

Jason looked towards her, tensing a little. He knew who this was now, the wolf who had kissed him before. "What do you want? Just let Lee go back to her mother, and you and I can figure things out. What's your name?" He asks, keeping his tone soothing and gentle, even if he was not overly pleased with where things were going. At least he knew Lee was safe. It was a feeling more than anything that told him this wolf was not lying.

Michelle smirked, stepping closer, "Michelle." Then she frowned, "No. She doesn't want to go back to her mother... no, she called her something else. " Michelle thought for a moment. "Mom. She called her mom. She doesn't want to go back to be taken away. She wants to stay and leave. " she smiled proudly, "I will keep her safe. She will never know the bad place like I did. We will wait and then when she feels safe, we will come again." She smiled playfully, "She likes you and so do I, we can be a family. " she suggested.

Jason frowned a little. "We can't be a family. Her mom is my mate, I would never leave her for anything. We were already a family." He says carefully. He wanted to speak to Lee, not Michelle. "Whether she is with me or Ban she would not be in a bad place Michelle. We would all keep her safe. Where is she? Can I at least talk to her?" He asks gently.

Michelle frowned as she pushed him away, "NO" she shouted, unstable. "No, you can't see her or talk to her. She is with me now and I will keep her safe, she is mine." she growled. She glared at him, "You don't have to leave her mom, I will just get rid of her and Lee will be mine."s he stomped on foot to the ground, "We will be a family, I won't let anyone take her, she will not be hurt." she screamed.

Jason flinched and as she threatens to get rid of Zy it took everything in him to stay calm. He made sure his link with any was completely open though so she would know what was going on. "Michelle, hey, I'm sorry, calm down okay." He says soothingly, taking a small step towards her. "Let's go back to just talking, just you and me. That was okay wasn't it?" He asks her gently.

Michelle glared at him, "No. You want to give her back to her mom, she is mine, she came to me. She was give to me to take care of and I will keep her safe." she growled. "She wants her family, that is what she will have."

Jason held up his hands in a surrender motion. "I just want to talk Michelle. Nothing more right now." He promises gently. "Will it be just you and her in your family?" He asks gently. He knew she wanted him but he was seeing if that was what she would keep in mind

Michelle looked at him for a moment, "And you." she stated, "You and I will keep her safe like she said. You promised not to leave her." she shrugged, "I will just get rid of the other and you will never have to leave her again. He can't take her from us if his daughter is gone." she smiled, "We can morn her afterwards."

Jason clenched his hands into fists and fought to keep himself calm. "But her mom if your sister. She's a lot like Lee's Father, Roland. I think the two of you could get along well." He says.

Michelle glared as she crossed her arms, shaking her head, "No. I have made my choice." she said then took a deep breath, she reached her hand to him, "She wants her blue dress and her bear back, bring them to me and I will deal with everything."

Jason clenched his jaw but then finally nodded. "Fine." He says, keeping the bear with him as he moved away from her. Immediately linking with Zy.

Zy felt almost too helpless for anything she sank even more hearing what Michelle had to say before she bite her lip, We should do that

Jason clenched his hands into fists but then shifted and made to run back towards the town. Do what Zy? I am not going to let her near you. She will not touch you or I swear I will kill her. He says. He was furious at even the mere thought of someone trying to hurt Zy.

Zy sighed, I know, but if Lee is safe and home, isn't that what is important she asked, all she wanted was to see Lee safe and in her arms.

It is important that she is safe. It's important that we get her back. But Zy I will not let that wolf hurt you. He says firmly.

Zy frowned more as she started to cry, I want our daughter back, Jason, I want my pup.

Jason ran a little harder and faster so he could reach her quicker. I know Zy. I am going to get our daughter back Zy. In one way or another I will get her and I will keep you and our other pup safe. He promises. He would never let anything happen to any of them, no matter what he had to do. It wasn't much longer before he was reaching the town and approaching Eli's house.

Zy moved to go to the door and stopped, she needed Jason, she wasn't strong when it came to her pups, she was learning that so quickly. But at the same time she wanted to be and that meant that she had to learn to be strong without him. She opened the door crying as she looked at him, "How if we can't find her?"

Jason shifted as he ran and pulled her into a close hug. "I will find her." He promises, holding her closer. "I am her dad and I will do what I have to to keep my family safe. And then I will make sure she stays with us." He says.

Zy just nodded as she cried, not sure how to put anything into word, she was so worried about Zy and even more with her with this wolf, Michelle. Lee never slept without her bear either and Michelle used it to demand a dress or all things, plus the bear back.

Jason didn't say anything else, he knew what shebwas feeling and he knew all he could do was hold her close. Eli returned shortly after and Jason linked with him and Zeke to let them know what was going on. He looked to Zy. "Let's go home. We'll get the things she wants together and then we will try to rest as Kal said. ToMorrow I want you with your family. You'll be safe with them." He says gently.

Zy shook her head, "No, I won't." she told him, My place is with my pack and that is where I should be." she told him. "This is my family now, Jason, I can't hid because of her."

Jason had started to lead her outside and towards their home. He almost stopped at her words but instead kept them going. "Zy I cannot lose you either. I can't be here to protect you if I'm looking for Lee." He says.

Zy sighed as she looked at him, "This is where I belong, Jason. Would you go run and hid if I were the one that was threatened with someone trying to take you from me?"

Jason smirked a little. "No, I wouldn't. But my job is to protect you." He says, holding her close and kissing her temple. He sighed and brought her to their home. "At least promise me you'll be around Eli, Zeke or Niklaus. Please Zy I won't be here to protect you myself."

Zy smirked at him, "The pack will protect me, I know they would all protect me. Niklaus is already babysitting Kenzi and Zeke and Eli will probably want to help, Eli is her dad too and Zeke is responsible for her. I will get one of the Elite though."

Jason nodded. "Alright. Perhaps the twins." He says as they reached the house. "Let is try to rest, there is nothing more we can do tonight."

Zy sighed, nodding, kissing his cheek, "Okay we should rest."

Jason nodded. Pulling her with him to Lee's room.

Zy sighed, she was tired from her worry and tears that she closed her eyes leaning against him falling asleep a little as they walked.

Jason glanced to her and smiled a little. With ease he picked her up and carried her the rest of the way. He set her down on Lee's bed and then grabbed a pair of pant before going to lie down with her

Zy sighed as she slept against him and her worries fall in her dreams, but she was a lot calmer when she was having nightmares then Lee.

Even if she was calmer that Lee, Jason could still feel her fear in the nightmares and he couldn't sleep much because all he wanted was to try to make her feel better.

It was late when Zy woke up, lost as to where they were as she yawned, before her heart ached, she knew Lee's room and it hurt knowing that she wasn't there with them

"I'm sorry, I thought it might help." Jason says quietly when he felt her waking up. He gently kissed her forehead and sat up. "Why don't you grab Lee's blue dress and I will get you some breakfast." He says gently.

Zy looked ta him and gave him a smile, "It does help, but I still miss her." she sighed, "you know she only wants that dress for some comfort of home." she said as she got up, biting her lip, "Do you think she would be happier with Michelle?"

"No." Jason says almost too quickly. He gave her a gentle smile. "Michelle is offering her the option not to be taken where she doesn't want. But she also told me Lee wants us still. I am hoping I can talk to Lee, to point out to her that if she's with Michelle she still doesn't get to be with us." He says. He sighed and lightly kissed Zy's lips. "She loves us Zy. I will find a way to get her back from Michelle."

Zy kissed him and nodded, "I hope so. I feel like every time I am away from her that I'm a terrible mom for allowing it and not spending time with her. " she sighed, "But if anyone can make her understand, it's you."

"I hope so too. And Zy? You're a wonderful mom, don't ever think otherwise." Jason says gently. He leaned in and kissed her lips. "I'll have breakfast ready for you shortly." He says.

Zy sighed nodding, part of her was still worried that she wasn't, but sure knew Jason was right. She did the best she could, considering her really mother and being in a huge family.

Jason kissed her one more time before leaving the room. He went to make her something with the left over meat he'd hunted with Lee. He felt a pang of sadness but he needed to be focused. Lee can you hear me? He tried again.

'Did they do?' She whispered, 'I miss home. '

Jason let out a sigh of relief. 'Oh Lee, thank god...sweetheart are you okay? You can come home to me and Zy. We miss you.' He says.

Lee bite her lip, 'But he is still there. Michelle said he doesn't want to go. I don't want to go with him and want to stay. '

'Lee if you stay with Michelle you still don't get to be with me and Zy.' He points out. 'Sweetheart will you stay linked with me? I want to make sure you're okay while we figure things out. I'm bringing your bear and blue dress to Michelle today for you.' He adds.

Lee looked around, 'I can't or they'll find us. Michelle is getting deer for me. She is going to be my friend until they leave. Then she will visit me. '

Jason wanted to tel her that wasn't true but he didn't want tonupset her right now. 'They who Lee? Ban and Kal? Lee you can feel when I'm trying to link with you right? I just need you to let me know you're okay every now and then. And I will let you know when we figure things out.' He says gently.

Lee was silent before she sighed 'Okay. But Michelle is my friend, she will keep me safe. '

'I know sweetheart. But I'm your dad, I get to worry for you even if your safe.' He says, trying to sound playful.

Lee smiled, happy, 'Okay, dad. I'll be a good girl and answer next time. I promise.'

Jason let out another sigh of relief. 'Alright darling, were going to see you soon okay?' He says.

Lee smiled, 'He'll leave soon so I can come home.' She was excited and hopeful.

Jason smiled sadly to himself. 'We will figure it out Lee.' He says. 'I love you, don't you forget it okay? why don't you link with your mom and let her know you're okay, and that you love her too.' He adds.

Lee smiled, nodding, 'I miss mom too, is she okay?' She bite her lip frowning, 'Is she made at me? '

'No honey, no she's not mad at you. She scared and worried and she missed you more than anything, like any mom would.' He says. When she came back they could talk about running away. Until then he was just worried about her. 'She'll love to hear from you Lee. She loves you so much.' He adds.

Lee sighed 'I love her too. I will dad. Dad? Michelle took my bear and said I can get it back today. Do you think my bear will be mad for letting her take it?"

Jason felt anothe rpang of sadness. 'No Lee. I think your bear wants to help too. He wants you safe is all. He'll come back with your blue dress for you today.' He says.

'Okay, dad. Can you hug him for me, until he comes back. I love him too and dad and mom and my little baby pups. I love my pack, I want to go home soon.'

I will give them all you love for them.' He promises. 'We can't wait to have you back Lee.' He adds. He was deciding after meeting with Michelle he would go speak to Ban again. He knew she needed to learn to be rogue, but he would find a way for her to do that without being away from them.

It was early in the morning when Niklaus woke. He had stayed near Kenzi by being surrounded by the smell of his siblings had set off some old, awful memory. When he woke it had been from a nightmare and in his primal mode. The last time he had started tonlose control like this had been when he'd first left. But those weren't the thoughts on his mind at the time.

Lee was excited, but said nothing. It was a little while before Zy came down with happy years and a relief sighed, "We'll see her today. " she said with a smile, to jason, kissing his lips, "Thank you, I needed to hear her voice."

Kenzi yawned as she woke up, she was a light sleeper usually but this bed had dulled her senses. She leaned forward seating up as she looked around she smirked at Niklaus, "Good your up, we can hunt." She said as she stretched jumping off the bed and giggling.

Jason looked to Zy and pulled her into a hug. "She's okay Zy. And I will get her home. I'm going to talk to Ban today about finding a way to keep her here." He says as he pulled back to get her, her food.

Niklaus looked to her, he was starting to shift and he couldn't quite control himself. He snarled a little, holding his head and doing whatever he could to get some kind of rational thought back before he totally lost it.

Zy smirked, "Nature is allowing us time with Roland, you, me, my father and mother, Lee will be there and Michelle so we can speak to him ourselves." She sighed, "But You should talk to him, maybe we won't need him and Lee can just visit with him."

Kenzi stopped looking at him like he was a wild animal. She looked at him and tilted her head as she slowly moved closer, she smiled, softly whispering, "Hey, you." She reached her hand out, she stopped close, crunched in front of him and smiled, "How Are you?"

Jason nodded. "That would be good. And it would be good for her to get to spend alone time with her father. I will speak to him and we'll figure it out. But first I need to bring her dress and bear for her." He says with a small smile.

Niklaus watched her blankly, breathing quickly. He knew he knew her, that he was supposed to protect her...or at least keep an eye on her. But he couldn't quite pull those thoughts to the surface. "W-who...I-I can't..." he growls, gripping g at his head.

Zy nodded, "I'll start working on the pack and have it ready for you. Maybe Kenzi will be able to find Michelle if she sees her and catches her scent. "

Kenzi smiled softly, "You don't have to. " she said sweetly, "You don't have to do anything, just stay with me. " she told him, tilting her head.

Jason nodded. "If you think she can help we can see about her maybe following somehow when I meet with Michelle again." He says.

Niklaus watched her like a wild animal would. His body was starting to force him to shift, his back arched and he let out a cry. This was the only time this was painful for him, when he tried to fight his primal side. He moved so he was on his hands and knees, as he moved his hand brushed against her leg and he felt a sense of calmness that helped him some. "Stay...with...me..." he whispers.

Zy smiled, nodding, "I think that would be good. "

Kenzi smiled, her hand brushing his cheek, "Of course, just let go." She told him. It wasn't strange for her, she had soothed would animal before, dying animals that felt alone. She always felt alone, so no one knew as well as she did how important it was. She watched him as she looked calm to him, "I'm with you. "

Jason smiled a little and kissed her lips gently. "Eat some food. I want you to feel energized." He says gently.

Niklaus dig his hands into the floor, his hands half shifted as they dug into the floorboards. He clenched his jaw and squeezed his eyes shut tightly. He struggled not to fight the rest of the shift and soon he was in his wolf form, his primal curse taking over. He sat up and looked to her blankly, though he had no urge to hurt her.

Zy giggled, kissing him, "I am hungry. " she felt better knowing Lee loved them and would be home. She still wanted her pup but she knew she would get her back.

Kenzi smiled, "Hi, you." She scratched the back of his ear and looked at him, "You are a little too big, do you want to get something to eat with me?" She offered, mentioning him out of the room.

Jason chuckled and kissed her lips one more time, then grinned and knelt to kiss her belly in a way to kiss their new pup. He smiled at her as he stood straight and led her over to the table to eat.

Niklaus tilted his head to the side, watching her carefully. He could control himself better than Hailey, and normally he could control his curse. But when he wasn't fighting he was more like just a normal wolf, except much bigger. He got fully to his feet and hesitantly followed her.

Zy giggled at him, brushing her fingers through his hair, "We are very proud of you, Jason. "

Kenzi was careful as she kept her hand generally at his ear as she moved. She was slow and calm, as she lead him, keeping her eyes with his as much as she could before taking him outside. She sighed with relief and smiled, "There we are, a lot more room. " she giggled, smiling at him, "We can do anything now"

Jason chuckled and kissed her one more time as he sat her plate down in front of her. "I'll be right back." He promises, moving to grab his own plate.

Niklaus tilted his head up towards the newly risen sun and shook out a little. He glanced to her and tilted his head to the side, as if asking what she wanted.

Zy giggled as she sat and waited for him to come bank to her.

Kenzi smirked, as she pulled away, "Come on then. " she told him before she started to run. Looking back to make Sure He was with her

Jason was back shortly with his own plate and then took a seat beside her. He leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Enjoy." He teases.

Niklaus watched her curiously though he got the urge to Chase because she was running. He started at a trot and then gradually began to run after her.

Zy smiled at him and nodded, "For now. It's good that it'll be okay. " she said thinking that this was the last period of them being mates while Lee had someone to protect and take care of her just for a little while.

Kenzi giggled as she ran, before she slowed down, turning to face him as her back hit a tree and she grinned, "Look at you." She grinned, placing her hand out with a sweet smile.

Jason looked to her curiously, feeling what she was thinking, and he gave her a gentle smile. Reaching out and gently taking her hand.

Niklaus skidded to a stop and looked at her like he couldn't decide if he wanted to attack or just stay put. He looked to her hand and then back to her.

Kenzi placed a finger to her lips before motioning ahead to the deer. "Are you hungry?"

In response Niklaus looked towards the deer and stiffened, as though preparing for a hunt. He had enough sense to wait and not attack yet, but he wasn't sure how long he could hold off on that.

Kenzi smiled, "He'll get closer in a second, just wait." She whispered, before she got a rock, she looked for a clear path before throwing it across. All that was heard was a thump and broken twig. The deer turned before running towards them, thinking someone was on the other side to get them. "Go." She told Niklaus as the deer ran towards them without knowing.

Niklaus didn't need to be told twice, all he wanted was to hunt and kill. He leaped forward and towards the deer. The prey animal realized too late that it needed to change direction and Niklaus pounced on it, his weight bringing it down easily. He knew that a bite to the throats was all that was needed to kill it, but once he smelled the blood he started tonlose that control too as he ripped the throat out.

Kenzi sighed as she let him have his space vanishing for a moment to catch a small rabbit that wasn't too far away. When she came back she was already taking the fur off of the animal to eat. She sat a few feet away from him as started cutting the meat to eat it as she watched him.

Niklaus tore into the deer, but then stopped a little as he noticed Kenzi watching. Now he'd had his fill of blood, and for the most part hunting he was starting to gain back more of his actual senses and realizing what he was doing. He licked the blood off his paws and snout and then looked to Kenzi and then back to the deer as if asking if she wanted any.

Kenzi stretched, yawning as she shook her head. "I have one. " she said, showing him the rabbit she was eating. She just say against a tree and are, watching him for the first time there was a sense in her. She reminded herself, he had a mate, so what she now say was a beauty of him that was just because of being a wolf.

Niklaus watched her a moment, but his self control could only last so long before he started tearing into the deer again. It didn't take him long to finish and when he did he trotted off a little to clean up, and since he felt himself gaining back his control, have a moment to do just that.

Kenzi just watched him, lost in her own thoughts, she let him go.

When Niklaus returned to the area he was in his human form, holding his head a little. It was always disorienting when his curse forcefully took control like that. He glanced to the remaining deer and swallowed hard against the blood lust before looking to Kenzi sheepishly. "I didn't hurt you did I?" He asks hoarsely.

Kenzi looked at him before she smirked, standing up she extended her arms and twisted around to show him all angles, "Not even a little. " she giggled, "I think it was a great first date though, we ran and hunted and ate." She teased, blushing a little, "Next one I've ever had. "

Niklaus let out a sigh of relief seeing he hadn't hurt her. Then he smirked a little. "First date huh?" He asks moving a little closer. "I'll be sure to make sure the second one lives up to it then." He says with another smirk.

Kenzi blushed, smiling at him, trying to the attraction she felt for him before. "We should get back, I have tracking to do and you should probably feed your mother before we go. "

Niklaus smirked and nodded. "A good idea, clothes might be good too as long as I'm staying human." He teases. "What tracking?" He asks curiously.

Kenzi turned to start to his house, skipping, "That wolf. " she reminded him, "I lost her trail yesterday, but I'm sure I'll find it better today. "

"Oh yeah," he says. He sighed a little. "Hopefully you can, I know she has Lee with her. Jason and Sy are worried about their pup." He says with a small smile as he watched her.

Kenzi stopped and looked at him confused, "She kidnapped her? "

"No, from my understanding Lee ran away and this wolf found her." He says. He didn't know as much, just what Eli had told him

Kenzi nodded, "Then we should finish up at your place and get started. We can catch Lee's scent then and follow it to her."

Niklaus looked to her curiously. "We?" He asks. He didn't mind going with her. He felt a strong need to protect her - even if she didn't need it. But he wasn't sure both of them going would be discreet enough.

Kenzi nodded again as she started walking again, "You are supposed to be babysitting mr, kind of hard to do when you can't even see me."

Niklaus chuckled a little. "Very true. And I have no arguments against babysitting you. However having two of us makes it harder to be discreet for tracking." He points out.

Kenzi smirked, "Are you saying you have no idea how to shadow someone without being obvious?" She teased as they were coming to his house

Niklaus smirked a little. "I just have to remember to work as a group...or in our case a pair." He says as they reached the house. He opened the door and held it for her before following her in.

Kenzi smirked as she walked in, "I've never learned to do either, so I guess we both could use the work. "

Niklaus smirked a little. "It's not as hard as I make it sound." He assures her with a grin

Kenzi giggled, "I don't know it sounds a lot harder then I am used to working." She teased as she went to check on his mom

Niklaus laughed a little as he followed her in. His mother was in the kitchen, starting to cook breakfast. He moved to her to make sure she was doing okay.

Kenzi smirked, "Morning." She said leaning against the counter, "That smells funny, what is it?" She said trying to look over her shoulder as she did.

Eggs and bacon." Abigail answers with a smile. "Do you want some? I know you two just went to hunt." She says.

Kenzi smirked, shaking her head, "I don't eat babies." She giggled, thinking that Abigail was joking.

Abigail raised an eye brow in curiosity and then glanced to Niklaus who smirked a little. "We do eat eggs, before the baby has formed or anything." He explains.

Kenzi looked at them confused, "Before the babies? " she questioned.

Niklaus smirked. "Yop, there's a period in the very beginning where they aren't babies yet." He says. He wasn't sure if that was 100% accurate. It he hoped it was close.

Kenzi looked confused, "How do you know when? " she asked curiously. ‘

"We get them right after they're laid and then make them cold so they don't keep growing." Niklaus says, smiling a little more. He hadn't had to explain something like this in a while.

Kenzi looked interested before looking at the eggs, then back art him, "So where as the chickens then, do you eat them first.?"

"Sometimes." Niklaus says. "We eat some and save some for laying the eggs." He says with a grin.

Kenzi looked at them, thinking of what else to ask before looking at the eggs cooking. "So they are before babies are made but after the chicken lays them." She confirmed before leaning over, wondering how it taste it the egg had that colored stuff in it before it was a baby. So she reached in to take some, her finger brushed the pan as she did and she whimpered, jumping back and pulling her hand back, "Fire. " she whined, knowing the feeling but not completely understanding how. She moved back nursing her finger.

Kenzi pouted and sighed, "Why is that thing fire?" She rolled her eyes, "I don't like it.

Niklaus smiled and very gently held her hand as he held her finger under the water and then pulled it out and gently dried it for her. "It's how we cook the eggs." He says

Kenzi shook her head, "You don't cook food. " she started, confused by the thought. "Fire is to be warm, what is cooking? "

Niklaus smirked. "Fire is to keep warm. If it is hot enough it warms the food so much that it's cooked. It makes it different than uncooked." He says, not sure how to explain it.

Kenzi looked at him, "What is cooked? I don't understand?."

Niklaus laughed. "Um..." he scratched his head and tried to think about it. "Cook means fire is used to heat the food." He says.

Kenzi looked at him strange, "But why would you want it hot? "

Niklaus chuckled some and shrugged. "I think it's a pack wolf thing." He says. It was the simplest answer he could give.

Kenzi sighed, pulling her hand away to cross her arms, "It seems like a silly thing. "

Niklaus shrugged. "Probably so do you still want to try the food when it's done or not?" He asks with a playful smile.

Kenzi eyed him and sighed, "Just a small little bit. " she said as she sounded like she was compromising
(Next group is yours.)

Last edited:
((Sorry I haven't been getting notifications and I had the hardest time finding any of these for some reason))

Niklaus smirked and nodded. "Sounds good." He says. He moved to his mother who dished him some eggs on a plate. Then he went over to Kenzie when he knew they were cool enough she wouldn't burn herself.

Kenzi watched him closely and eyed the eggs, "You first. " she told him

Niklaus laughed again and then reached for a piece and ate it. Opting to use fingers since he figured she would too. "See." He says with a smirk.

Kenzi eyed him suspiciously for a moment before she reached for a tiny piece, her hands much smaller then his. She popped it in her mouth and are slowly, it wasn't terrible, it was actually really good. She smiled, "More."

Niklaus grinned and handed her the whole plate so she could eat the rest of it

Kenzi looked at him curiously, "But what will you eat then.?"

"I already ate. Remember? Because I don't." He teases with a laugh. "I can make more." He adds.

Kenzi smirked, she remembered that, "Right. On our date. " she teased back away him, amused as she started to eat the eggs.

Niklaus laughed a little and leaned back against the counter, looking to her. "I suppose I'll have to find a way to make our second one even better." He says playfully.

Kenzi smirked, "I don't know, it'll be really hard to top the first date. What wolf doesn't like a hunt and run on a date?"

Niklaus chuckled. "That's a good point." He says with an amused grin, he was enjoying being with her.

Kenzi grinned to herself as she ate and finished the eggs quickly before giving him back the plate, "Thank you."

"Do you want more? Or anything else to eat?" He asks her.

Kenzi shook her bfast, smiling, "Boo I want to get started to get Lee home. "

Niklaus nodded. "Alright. Let's go over there to Jason and Zy and see if they're ready to start." He says.

Hailey smiled happily as she opened her eyes. She had eventually managed to fall asleep, though it had been after a very busy night with Mike. She looked to him and smiled even more. "Good morning." She says, leaning over and kissing his cheek.

Kenzi smirked, nodding, "Let's go." She said already walking off to the only enhance she knew, which was through the garden.

Zy smiled as she kissed Jason, when they finished cleaning up. "You should go. Lee misses her bear and the sooner you talk to my father the sooner we can get out pup home."

Mike was watching her, he smiled, "Morning, you know your daughter keeps asking for you and brother has decided to go hunting with boy because they are hungry. We have to work on your early mornings." He teased.

Niklaus laughed a little as he watched her and then moved and took her hand. "Here, there's another door too." He says with a grin.

Jason nodded and kissed her one more time as he grabbed the bear and blue dress. "I'll get her home." He promises

Hailey giggled some. "I couldn't sleep last night, of course I was going to sleep in today." She says with a smile, kissing him again. "And I was never good at early mornings." She adds playfully.

Kenzi paused when he took her hand and as he lead her, she blushed a little. "Well, that's not the door we were using."

Zy smiled, nodding, "I know you will. I will just have to be patient. Eli and i will deal with the pack while you being her home. "

Mike chuckled, "Well, you should learn. I'm not sure how long I will be able to keep sister from coming to jump on you. " he teased, knowing sister was too big to do that, but she was so young in her mind that she just might.

Niklaus smirked. "I know. I'm just saying there's another. You may as well know where both are." He says gently.

Jason smiled and kissed her one more time. He wanted her by his side but he knew he needed to go and she needed to be here.

Hailey smirked. "I think they know better than to come in here. At least on our first morning after completing the ritual." She says with a giggle. She smiled and sighed as she sat up to get dressed and check on Sister.

Kenzi smirkedat him and said nothing until they got to the door. She had noticed it when they went to the kitchen but thought nothing of it. "Why are there two doors. You could just make one big So two wolves can go through.?" She asked curios, not understanding pack homes.

Zy smiled, "Go. The sooner you do the sooner she will be home. " she reminded them both.

Mike smirked, as he watched her, "Maybe, but they are still pretty young, I'm sure they wouldn't let knowing stop them. " he teased.

Niklaus smirked a little and shrugged. "I guess they thought it was better to have a door at either end of the house." He says with a grin.

Jason nodded and turned to leave. He'd go to talk to Ban first and then bring the things to Lee after.

Hailey grinned and glanced over her shoulder to him as she got dressed. "Perhaps. I guess it's better safe than sorry unless we want them walking in on us." She says with a giggle.

Kenzi smirked, "Pack wolves are very unusual." She giggled as she teased him.

Zy watched him go before linking with Eli as ask him to be with her as she continued acting as Alpha.

Mike smirked, "That would be something to talk about. " he pointed out.

Yes, yes we are." Niklaus agreed with a chuckle as they left the house and started to head towards Zy's.

Eli linked with Zy and told her he'd be right over to help her however she needed.

Hailey grinned and moved back over to Mike, she was only half dressed but it was a start. She leaned in and kissed him. "We will need to talk to them about it. Now you need to get up too." She says, playfully poking his side.

Kenzi smirked, but said nothing as she followed him.

Zy sighed, telling him that she would be waiting for him.

Mike kissed her back and sighed, "I should, but watching you is so much better. "

Niklaus had realized he was still holding onto her hand and he didn't let go until they reached Zy's home. "Come on." He says gently, knocking on the door slightly to let Zy know they were there before walking in with her.

Hailey giggled and kissed him one more time. "Fine, but don't be too long." She says with a grin, moving to finish getting dressed so she could check on the pups.

Kenzi liked when he held her hand, frowning inside when he let go but followed him inside. Zy's scent was close.

Zy smiled as she came to see who was coming, "Well, you just missed Jason. " she commented.

Niklaus nodded, glancing to Kenzi. "Did he go straight to meet with the wolf who has Lee? We can meet up with him easily." He says

Zy have them a sad smile, reminding herself that Lee would be home soon. "He went to take with my father first. "

Niklaus nodded, he moved to hug her. "We'll get her. We'll go now and try to find that scent." He suggests gently just as Eli came in.

Kenzi nodded, "Should be better this time, since I know what to expect. "

Zy hugged them both, separately, "Thank you bboth, this is very important. "

Niklaus smiled and looked to Kenzi. "Come on." He says, giving her another small smile. As Niklaus started to move, Eli passed him to go to Zy.

Kenzi nodded, kissing zy's cheek, "We'll find her."

Zy smiled, "I know you will. You're too stubborn not to. " she giggled and kenzi groomed below leaning within Niklaus

When Eli came in Zy smiled, taking a deep breath, "We should check on the rebuilding first. "

Eli nodded a little. Motioning for her to lead the way. He wasn't there to protect her and to be there however she needed. To be her friend.

Niklaus sighed some as he walked with Kenzi. He really wasn't very sure how to work this out, he didn't want them to be too obvious. "Why don't you tell me what to do once we catch the scent." He says. He didn't want to get in her way either.

Kenzi shrugged, "I have never had to work with someone to track, I don't kniw what you should do. Maybe just follow me?" She shrugged

Niklaus nodded and started to walk with her. "Alright." He says.

Kenzi walked to where she last caught the scent and started following it again

Niklaus followed after her. Keeping absolutely silent as he did and searching for the scent. It didn't take him long to find it.
((Do you want to go through the scene with Ban and Jason or skip to Jason meeting with Michelle?))

(I was thinking Ban but wasn't sure when to bring it in. Also I have decided on a little drama after Niklaus and Kenzi's next "date")

((Ooh I can't wait! And sounds good. I'll have Jason come to Ban next.))
When Jason finally found Ban he was holding Lee's bear and blue dress. He'd been trying to figure out what to say. It in the end he just hoped he'd say the right thing.

Ban glanced at Jason as he walked in, Che was with Pip doing her hair as the others were playing, Simon with him needing space from his new sibling. Ban sent him to play with the others as he went to met Jason, "Is this about Roland?" he asked before glancing at the dress, "You are going to meet her?"

"Yes." Jason says to answer both questions. He didn't know what else to say. He sighed some and then tried to think of the right words. "I'm going to meet with Michelle again, this is what she demanded. Niklaus and Kenzi are going to follow her scent to Lee. Or at least try." He hesitated. "She told me why she won't come back Ban. And Michelle told me what her plans were. I think we need to reconsider what we talked about earlier."

Ban crossed his arms and sighed looking at Jason, "I don't think that is wise." He stated plainly. "Lee was with you when she left and for the very reason I told you before. You can't control her."

"She left because you want to take her and we were going to let it happen. She's afraid Ban, she's afraid of being left alone again or abandoned. I promised her that would never happen. I know it won't if she's with you, but she doesn't understand that." He says.

Ban sighed, "Exactly why she needs to come. Do you know why rogues stay away from packs? Why their families stay apart. Not only of differences in what we believe of Nature, but our children. You promised not to let her be alone, but the moment you were told she had to be taken, it took her to make you change your mind to allow it. Rogues wouldn't allow anyone to take their pups, right or wrong. That is why, this doesn't change anything. She comes with us."

"No." Jason says firmly. "You said it yourself. They wouldn't let their pups be taken and I'm not letting her go Ban." He says. "Zy was granted permission to speak with Roland. So we will do that as well."

Ban looked at Jason with some pride, but then sighed, "She went to Nature?" He asked confused, "Speaking to the dead isn't lightly permitted, what is being given for it?"

Jason frowned deeply. "I don't know. Zy and I haven't had much of a chance to talk about it." He says, he hadn't really thought about it and it worried him. "We're going to discuss it." He adds, linking with Zy.

Ban sighed, "I wouldn't be taking Lee, if it wasn't for her best interest. " he told Jason. Zy sighed when she got the link and obviously everything that has happened, 'I am using me.'

Jason felt his blood run cold. He was going to answer Ban but it took him a moment to regain his composure. "What's in her best interest is having a family that loves her and that she loves. I'm not saying that couldn't be you, but it is is right now Ban. We will find a way to teach her rogue ways. But she is staying with us

Ban raised an eyebrow "And if tell you no. How are you going to stop me from taking Lee. I have only my family you have a whole pack to worry about."

"My pack is my family. I take care of them yes. But Lee is my family too, she is my daughter. I will protect her and Zy and all of our pups with everything I have, including my life. But I'm not going to let you take her." He says.

Ban looked at him seriously, "And how do you plan to stop me. If we go head on, you don't have the power to take me. If I find her, I will take her."

"I will do what I have to Ban." Jason says, managing to keep his tone calm somehow. "If I have to try to take you on I will. But I will find a way."

Ban looked at him, "Then I suggest you do your very best, because I am not leaving her here without a reason and you have given me none."

Jason leached his jaw a little but then nodded. "Very well." He says. "Then that is how it will be. But I'm not giving in, not this time. She belongs here, with me and Zy, we will teach her to be rogue." He adds but then he shrugged. "Since this conversation is done, I have a meeting to make to try to get my daughter back.

Ban crossed his arms motioning him to go, "Then you should try, because I will get her back, my way."

Jason just shook his head a little before turning to leave to meet with Michelle.

Ban watched him and sighed, knowing that there would be a strain between his family because of this, but there was no way that he could back down.

Jason sighed as he walked away and closed his eyes a moment. He hated that he could never seem to get on Ban's good side. Despite how he may act, he wanted Ban's approval. He wanted to please Ban but he couldn't let Lee go either.

Michelle grinned as he followed him on the trees until he was isolated, she jumped down, "You came."

Jason managed not to flinch. "Yes. I have these for Lee. I wanted to make sure she had them." He says.

Michelle smirked as she moved closer to him, "She misses her bear." she said reaching for the bear and dress, "I am sure she will be happy to have them."

Jason handed them over. "I hope so. How is she doing?" Jason asks, watching her carefully.

Michelle smelled the dress and held them close with a smile, "She is worried about when she would come back home. But she is fine." she looked up at him, "You know, it I keep you, we can all be together?"

"I am hoping she can come home soon." Jason says gently and carefully. "I miss having her around." He adds.

Michelle looked at him, "But she's mine." he told her and sighed, holding the bear close, "I won't let her go back to that wolf."

Jason aided an eyebrow. "Ban you mean? I don't plan on that either. We're figuring it out." He says. He wanted Lee to know that, but he'd link with her later.

Michelle frowned, "No. That wolf she calls mom." she sighed, as she moved passed him, "She is mine, my family and I have decided to keep her." she stopped a little away from him before looking at him, "I will keep you too."

Jason made sure to keep his cool. "Just make sure she gets her bear." He says gently. He hoped Niklaus and Kenzi would be able to catch her scent.

Michelle shrugged, "I will take care of her. She is mine, I will always take care of her." she told him before she started up the tree to move.

Kenzi stopped as she spotted Jason and smirked, seeing Michelle, she glanced at Niklaus and pointed before she was moving up the try to follow Michelle.

Jason sighed and watched her go.

Niklaus nodded and watched as she went a moment before moving to a spot of his own that he hoped would be helpful to her.

Kenzi followed after Michelle, wanting to keep track of her and keep her distance.

Niklaus went from the opposite angle. Focusing on Michelle's scent but keeping his distance. He also tried to keep track of where Kenzi was but it was hard if he was going to stay as far from Michelle as he was but still keep track of her.

Kenai followed with easy, the scent that would be strong was weak because they were in the trees but she kept focused on it.

Niklaus followed the scents until eventually another one started to become clearer. He started to pick up more and more on Lee's scent and he wasn't sure if it was from the things Michelle carried with her or if they were getting close.

Kenzi stopped after a while, as Micheel entered a cave and then vanished, she sighed as she jumped down, and looked around, "Damn it." she said, now knowing why she lost the scent before.

Niklaus tried to catch the scent again but when he couldn't he hopped down beside Kenzi. "Well that's going to complicate things." He mutters.

Kenzi sighed, "She made everything invisible, even her scent. but she is in there." she growled, "I just have to find a way to find out where."

"We will." Niklaus says. "I can stay out here in case she comes out? Or I can go in and you stay out here." He suggests. He wanted her in the safest place, he couldn't help it, but he didn't know what that would be.

Kenzi shook her head, "I will go in, I am the one that needs to find Lee and there is no telling what is in there." she told him and then smiled, "Hard for you to catch me if you are the one falling. I'll be out soon." she said before she started towards the cave.

"You had better be." Niklaus says with a small smile. He didn't like the idea but he'd go with it.

Kenzi stopped at the mouth and smirked back at him, "I'm too much trouble to be not come back, you would be back to being bored without me." she teased before she went into the cave to see if she could find Lee or at least figure out what was in here.

Niklaus chuckled a little as he watched her go. He was getting ready for whatever happened. He hoped nothing bad did.

Kenai sighed as she went in and looked around, wondering what was here.

Zy sighed as she waited for Jason knowing his conversation with her father didn't go well.

Niklaus waited impatiently at the entrance. He felt an odd anxiousness for her.

Jason clenched his jaw as he made his way back to Zy. He needed her. He didn't care what they did or what they talked about, he just needed her.

Kenai sighed as she stopped at a dead end before turning to go back and take another path at the fork in the cave.

Zy sighed as she saw Jason moving towards her and wrapping her arms around him. "It'll be okay. We will have our daughter. "

Jason hugged her close. "I know. I just don't know what to do Zy. I know Ban is right and yet...I can't see it as being right to just let Lee go like that without fighting for her." He mutters.

Zy smirked up at him, "All we can do is right for her. In the end, she will be where she belongs and know how much we love her. I am sure everything is for her best interest that is what is important. I know you will get back our daughter."

Jason sighed and hugged her close again. "You've been staying with Eli or Zeke right?" He asks. He knew he didn't have to tell her how worried he was for her safety from Michelle.

Zy smirked, "Eli just left and Zeke is training with the others. He and the twins are ready to help Eli with the wolves if we need to be protected."

Jason nodded and pulled back just enough to rest his forehead against hers. "Good. I need to know you've been safe." He says, opening his eyes and giving her a small smile.

Zy smiled at him, "I know, but as Luna I kind of don't have a choice. " she teased.

He laughed a little and kissed her lips gently. "You know I love you right?" He says, kissing her again.

Zy smirked, kissing him, she was happy to do as she need. But when she pulled out of the kiss she looked into his eyes, "I know you love me and I love you. That is how I know you will make everything better. My father is a great Father, but Lee belongs with the Dad that she loves more then anything. You will get her back and my Father will see how much better off she is home."

Jason gave her a small smile and kissed her one more time. He knew she believed it, he could feel it. And he needed that so much from her. "Come, why don't you show me some of what you've worked on before I need to get back to the other things." He says gently.

Zy grinned excited before she started to show him what she had been doing with Eli.

Kenzi stopped, as she felt it, a force over her as it wrapped around her throat, "You shouldn't be her." she could hear the voice but not see the wolf. She growled as she tried to find the hand on her throat to pull it off of her.

Niklaus was not near her yet but he could just feel something off. He moved towards Kenzi, he saw her struggling but couldn't see anyone. He cursed under his breath and charged into the force holding her...he hoped.

it took a moment before Kenzi was let go, whatever had her was dodging Niklaus and let her go. She coughed as she panted, looking around before she looked towards Niklaus, to make sure he didn't get the wall.

Kenzi sighed when she caught her breath and looked away, "Pretty sure we found the wolf." she frowned, looking around, before standing up and touching his shoulder, "Come on, we have to go."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back