• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Niklaus smiled a little. "We can wait you know. Wait until it is the time we did it for Faith to be conceived. If you want. Or we can still do it now and trust things will work how they're supposed to." He knew she was nervous. He was too, though it helped to be the one tontry to calm her. He gave her a mischievous smile then. "Who knows, we don't have to be...intimate just the one time. It could be the second or third time around tonight that conceives our daughter." He said playful to try to help her relax a little by teasing her. Though there was some truth to his words.

Kenzi smirked at him, "Well, according to Faith from before, she was supposed to be conceived when you guys got me out of the coven." she teased.

He smirked and wrapped his arms around her to hold her close. "Well then I suppose we should get on it then." He said playfully, kissing her cheek.

Kenzi giggled at him, looking up at him, "You know, it'll be interesting to have them as puppies when we know who they will be."

Niklaus grinned and nodded. "It will be. I think it'll be pretty special too though...so long as we don't let it influence us too much." He said playfully, kissing her other cheek.

Kenzi blushed and smiled at Niklaus, "Hard to influence us, when we don't really know how we were when we were raising them." she pointed out before she nodded, "But I think you are right."

(We should time skip soon.)

Niklaus grinned and lightly kissed her lips. "Everything will be okay Kenzi. I will be by your side every step of the way, and it gives me courage to know I will have you." He assured her.

((We can do it now if you like?))

Kenzi smiled as she kissed him back, "Good. Because I just might need some of that courage." she looked in his eyes, "But then again, I seem to have been an okay mother, for being an orphan."

Nicoli grinned and nodded. "You will be a perfect mother." He assured her. He leaned in and kissed the spot just behind her ear. "But only if we get on with to ight's activities." He teased gently.

Hailey paced restlessly in the cave. She had promised Mike to stay put, but she was anxious about everything happening. She looked to her mate and their pups. They had all returned for the night, but that didn't stop her being worried for all of them.

Kenzi giggled, "Then show me what to do."

Mike watched her, Boy sat with his siblings, who had fallen asleep in a huttle. Mike sighed, before he stood up, "Hailey." he called, stopping her, "Calm down."

Nicoli grinned. Doing just that, at least as best he could as they completed their ritual. Managing to remember to warn her about the mark when the time came so she was not surprised.

Hailey stopped, relaxing a little as he came to her. She leaned into him, resting her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry, I just...I'm not used to sitting around when I had been trained to help." She whispered. "And I'm always worried about you and I am worried about not being able to protect them." She added.

Mike looked at her and sighed, "I am fine and they will be fine." he promised her, he looked in her eyes and smirked, "You heard the future pups, the three of them survive perfectly fine."

She couldn't help but to smile a little as she looked up at him. "That's true," she said. But they were changing the future, keeping Zy alive was part of that. She bit her lip and then stood on her toes and kissed his lips softly. "I'm still afraid for all of you." She whispered hugging him tightly as she rested her head against his chest again. "And there's nothing I can do to help?" She asked. She was still learning how to get out of the pack mindset of being Beta. Of being a fighter.

Mike sighed, as he hugged her, "It'll take some time, but you will know that with you, everything will fall together perfectly." he assured her.

She hugged him a little tighter, closing her eyes. She breathed in deeply, taking in his scent, it was calming, it always had been. "I love you so much, you know that? So you need to make sure you always come back to me." She whispered.

Mike smirked, "I will always come back to my family, Hailey. No matter what stands in my way, there is nothing that will stop me from finding you."he assured her.

Hailey nodded, smiling a little. That of course sounded like something he would say. And coming from him she knew it was true. She pulled back only enough to look up at him. “Would you like me to get you something for dinner?” She asked.

Mike smirked as her, "I am fine." he sighed, "Just a bit tired, so how about..." he smiled, as he pulled away enough to lift her off her feet, "I take my love to rest and then we will see what tomorrow brings." he suggested

Hailey couldn’t help but to giggle as he lifted her off her feet. She loved him so much, and she just hoped everything would work for them and their families. They had gone through so much and now they were facing a considerable threat. “I think that sounds perfect my love.” She said, leaning in to kiss his lips lightly.

Mike smirked as he moved to rest them both down, "Night, we will sleep and tomorrow, we will start our way in any direction you want. We helped them with their witch problem, the rest is up to them and we have to go. My father has already warned against staying in a place too long. It'll be harder for us to leave and to be able to fit in with some of the rogues. So, good night, my love and we will go in the morning.

Hailey nodded and lightly kissed his cheek before settling in next to him. It was easier for her to fall asleep with him at her side and before too long she was falling into a deep sleep. It lasted through the night until the next morning. Just before dawn when Hailey woke. She looked to Mike, unsure if he would be awake or not. She knew they needed to go. It was weird to leave her pack, she was unsure about it, but she was positive in being with her mate and family and so she knew everything would be okay.

It was just before light, when Wade linked with Elijah and Gabriel where to meet him, just outside of the town. He sighed as he waited, getting to Zy was important, for the sack of his nephew. He sighed, deeply, before linking with Niklaus, Stay alert and make sure she doesn't come when we are gone. If she does, use Wade and Faith as planned.

Nicklaus listened and then nodded slightly. I will be keeping a look out. He assured Wade. He looked over to Kenzi who slept and smiled a little, gently brushing her hair back. He didn’t want to leave her, but he also knew he’d need to keep an eye out on things.

Elijah and Gabriel wastes no time as they left the house and went to where Wade waited for them. “All set?” Gabriel asked curiously. He knew how important this was. They had to get Zy back. And without any of them being lost in the process. He’d made a promise to Faith afterall.

Wade nodded, "This way." he said as he lead the way, he knew the way to the cave, from Jason and Elijah's memories, so he was quick to reach it. But he stopped just before they did. He turned to the other two when they caught up, "Gabriel, take the back and Elijah will go in. I will watch from the front and see if she comes out."

Elijah nodded, glancing to Gabriel before stealthily stepping into the cave. It was dark, that was to be expected, but what caught him off guard was that he couldn't smell anything. Not like he was supposed to be able to do. His senses were more like those of a human's, at least for smell. He luckily could still see alright. He stepped carefully, looking to Zy and trying to keep an eye out for the other wolf, though from what he'd experienced, he doubted he'd know she was there until it was too late.

Gabriel was not as quick as his father to do as he was told. Normally he would have acted in a heartbeat, but he felt uneasy. He hesitated only a brief moment though before quickly leaving and going around back. He wouldn't be the reason this went wrong, he'd do as he was told and try to get Zy back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back