• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Moonflower Prison Interest checks

Egg_Splat :3

Your personal stalker~
Many escape artist roam the Earth, being named as wanted fugitives on the run. They live as shadows, doing whatever they can to survive. Yet, most fugitives are caught back to prisons. But, only some escape time and time again, escape artists of skills. Skills that are indifferent, skills that both can or cannot be explained through science.

But, once these escape artists are caught, they are sent to Moonflower Prison. Moonflower Prison is an island floating in the middle of no where to prevent outside communications from freeing inmates. No one has ever escaped because of their high-tech security, traps and their powerful guards. These fugitives would be sent to different buildings depending on their crimes and fighting styles, suited to be easily defeated by building guards.

Building 15. 15 is the building for the best escape artists, ones that manage to outsmart the best of guards all around the globe. Their prison guard is strong, but no one could ever explain how he defeats the strongest and the most cunning of inmates. This guard never actually had a challenge dealing with inmates, but what if a certain group of new inmates actually put up a challenge for the guard?

-------

Basically, my dear friends, is that you will be playing as inmates from Building 15, Cell 13. There will only be 3 of you allowed to join this RP as inmates, along side me, so say your interested while you can! Of course, if you are interested as well, you can play as guards for Building 15. Assistants to the head guard of 15, basically. It's not boring, I promise! You guys are going to be the ones to stop escape attempts, bickering with the inmates, trying to bend them into obedience! Ain't that fun? 2 of you can be guards, yeah?

Alright, so if you can't post at least twice or once a week, then I suggest you do not join this RP. I need the story to move, friends. Everyone in this RP cannot just quit, but must tell me first before quitting, okay? Those of you who cannot get into this RP, if the story allows it, I can give you a slot later on :3

Members :
1.____-Inmate
2.____-Inmate
3.____-Inmate
4.____-Guard
5.____-Guard

CS : Fantasy - Moonflower Prison CS

Main : Fantasy - Moonflower Prison ~Main~ Closed for now~

Last edited:
Whew I didn't think others knew nanbaka xD Will we be going by the numerical naming convention? I probably shouldn't be looking at more RPs but posting 1~2x a week is just right, so I'll be able to manage.

Whew I didn't think others knew nanbaka xD Will we be going by the numerical naming convention? I probably shouldn't be looking at more RPs but posting 1~2x a week is just right, so I'll be able to manage.
Great! For the numbering, I'll just give it to you when your character sheet is accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back