• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mooncrest City

NViouz_DVationz

Casual Nobody
Mooncrest City, a city of beauty best admired at night. The city is known for the various sights that visitors may see and that residents enjoy on a daily, and nightly, basis. During the day events such as frequent concerts, Three zoos, a theme park, and more than enough casual recreations please visitors and daytime patrons. The nights on the other hand range from peaceful quiet to riots of party goers and loud, popular concerts. Although crime is unheard of and often dismissed by the public there have always been rumors of an ongoing gang war in the city and occasionally signs of the rumor show in the form of bloody knives in a dumpster, tattered clothes in the ditches, and even close friends coming home with unexplained injuries. Despite everything, the people of Mooncrest are content.
~~~~~
This is a mostly casual rp where people can be part of a gang and engage in the more violent oriented aspects of roleplay or simply be a casual citizen with a mostly normal life. Regardless the rp as a whole is going to be relatively lax, and I'll allow most things requested. However I do want this to be relatively serious and if you can't post more than one line I'd prefer you find another rp. Those of you still interested or curious, feel free to ask me questions or let me know you're in!

Is this still recruiting?
I'm really new, but I like the concept and would love to participate, depending on the required commitment- specifically how active we'd need to be. I am presently in college and finals week is coming up but I should be able to post once or twice a week...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back