Story Moon Love

Matreania

Expect the unexpected, it expects you
*Like if you would like the next part*
She was the only high school student, that would pay attention in her class, and her t-shirts fit baggy, unlike most of the girls. Her green eyes were visible through black framed glasses that made her look like a nerd, but they weren’t big. Her wavy brown hair was always up, wild and unmanaged in a ponytail. Her face was never put together with makeup nor had any fashion taste that would be seen. She was in all term of the word, the high school loser, nerd and the only person that could be completely invisible, if it wasn’t for him.

He is the football jock, next door, had been since elementary school, and her best friend. Since they have been next door neighbors, they have been best friend. He’s dirty blond hair was almost brown, his brown eyes, almost look hazel, when the light hit them just right. When they got to high school, he got with the popular cheerleader and now, the head cheerleader. His girlfriend and he had been together for the three years, since high school started. His girlfriend was a beauty; she wore high heels and was always in fashion. Her black hair was perfectly kept, and her makeup matched her outfit, all the time, it looked like her makeup was perfectly kept, like she just put it on.

Junior year had just ended, when he and his girlfriend drive off, in her red Chevy car that she always had to have and drive. He was in the passenger seat, as his girlfriend passed his neighbor and friend, she jumped out of his girlfriend’s way and watched, he turned to her and he didn’t look happy. He mouth ‘sorry’ as they drove away, she gave him a half smile and waved, he waved back, both, and waves were small and short, as the car vanished at the corner turn.

“Hey, Moon.” She heard behind her, turning she saw a girl approach her.

“Hey, Mallory.” She replied. Mallory was a skinny, wide eyed, nerd with braces and her dark brown eyes, watched Moon, for an expression.

“So, what do you have planned for this summer?”

“Nothing, really. Just staying home, for a few weeks alone, while my parents go on a business trip or two. What about you?”

“Going to the beach for a weekend or so. You know, you can come with us, if you want. Donny wanted to go boating, so we could stay the night on the water and calculate the stars distance and you know, be nerdy. Ha-ha!”

“No, thanks. My parents want me to watch the house, and besides, there were a few movies that I wanted to see, that are suppose to come out, this summer.”

“Oh, well, the offer is good, all summer. Because next year, we are seniors.” Mallory jumped, with excitement, “And then college freshman.” She was excited and closed to space between them, a little before running off. Moon watched her rush off shock; her head with a smile.

When she turned to head to the bus, a boy stopped her, stepping in front of her. His eyes locked on to her as he’s thin hands stretched out to her. “Moon.” He smiled, with his cracked tooth, clearly visible, the crack tooth was is left buck tooth and he had had it since Moon had met him, freshman year.

“Hey, Fred.” Moon said, surprised and hoping to be free of him, soon.

“May I walk you to the bus?” he asked her.

“Actually, I wasn’t going to take the bus.”

“Oh, do you need a ride; the chess team and I were going for pizza. You know, to celebrate another A+ year.”

“Actually, no, I was going to walk, have to keep up my exercising, before college. Don’t want to get lazy.”

“Of course not, but I should walk you home.”

“Actually, Dustin and I are going walking together.”

“Didn’t he just leave with Mary Ann?”

“Did he?”

“Yeah, they almost ran you over.”

“No, they didn’t. I’m sure you were just seeing things. I’m gonna go inside, I think I heard Mrs. Langston call me. Talk to you later, Fred.” She rushed to the front doors and looked back at the stunned Fred, after a while, he turned and walked away.

Moon took out her cell phone, and started looking through her contacts, until she got to Dustin. She pushed talk and put the phone to her ear, as the phone started to ring.

“Hello?” she heard Dustin’s voice.

“Dustin, are you at home?” she asked.

“Mary Ann wants to celebrate, so I’m home, but I’m going to leave soon. Why? What’s wrong?”

“Fred. He is outside and I kind of told him we were going to walk home together, for exercise.”

“Ha-ha, ok. Is he still there?”

She looked out of the little window that was on the door, “Yes.”

“Ok, I’m on my way, just stay inside.”

“Thanks, Dustin.”

“Sure, just stay there, Luna.”

“Ok.” She looked out and then went out of sight, leaning against the wall, she fall against the wall, and sat with her knees up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back