• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SpockinMehSocks

BLACKJACK!
Hey there fellow writers!

I'm currently looking for someone to write Steven Grant/Marc with an OC creation of mine. I've watched all episodes and I love the series. Working on the comics currently. I'll leave this short and sweet but I do have a few rules!

1-Please be 18+. This is a strict rule.

2- No one liners. Bare minimum is a couple of paragraphs please. I'm semi lit to advanced and I have a hard time writing tiny replies; it hurts my soul.

3- MxF pairings

4-No spamming for replies. I have a life and while I'm on a lot and will let you know what's going on day to day if possible. Just please don't spam every couple hours because I will block and delete.

5- Please talk with me outside of the RP sometimes. I write for a hobby and to make friends. If I barely hear from you ( with nothing telling me what's going on) and you seem disinterested in actually talking with me as a person? Sorry ,then I'm not the writer for you. Let's have fun,talk, send memes!

6. I do double,but if we do I have some ground rules for that which I will explain if we go down that road. Thank you!

That should be all,hope to hear from you soon!~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back