Moon Clan Territory

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
All posts in the Moon Clan Territory will be made here, besides what happens in the Main Lab.

Storm: 6 - Wolf - Water - Alpha
Storm padded through camp some wolves still slept while others moved about. She jumped slightly when a shadow cover her, she glanced up blushing slightly, "Sorry alpha I didn't mean to sneak up on you." Thunder's deep voice rumbled over her, she shook her head. "Its fine my friend I am just worrying....a few more wolves have vanished and it seems that Masha is having the same problems. Though we cant help but to blame each other. We also have yet to understand what those two legged beasts want." Thunder nodded slowly walking alongside his alpha.

Thunder: 4 - Dire Wolf - Ice - Fighter
"I will protect you..."
Strom laughed softly, "Protect the pack my friend, not just me." Thunder shook his head, "The other fighters agree with me...push come to shove we will protect you. Are hold this pack together and are able to keep a decent peace with the Pride. We can't afford to have another wolf as alpha." Thunder glanced at her as he towered over her, she seemed weak, but he knew that wasn't the case. She shook her head, "Are you secretly planning to run away and lock me in a cave to keep me safe." Her blue eyes pierced through him in challenge and he laughed, "No Storm, we would never do that to you. I also know you would never accept that if we tried."

Storm: 6 - Wolf - Water - Alpha
Storm nodded, "I'm glad you understand that." Thunder sighed, their alpha really was stubborn, "What would you like me to do today?" "Take a few wolves with you and chexk out the borders make sure the felines haven't crossed. Also keep an eye out for any two legs if you see them don't interrupt them. Just watch them from a safe distance... We can't have them getting anymore of us with those weird metal things." Thunder nodded slowly walking alongside his alpha.

Thunder: 4 - Dire Wolf - Ice - Fighter
"As you wish alpha, though I can't promise not to attack them if they have one of our own already."
Strom stopped shaking her head, "I habe no doubt that you wouldn't make meat of them, but please think of their number should you come across that. " Thunder got a rather stubborn look in his eyes, "Give me your word you won't due anything reckless if you are out numbered!" Her blue eyes pierced through him in challenge once again and he huffed, "Okay...I promise I won't attack them if they out number me... That make you feel better?" She nodded, "A little bit, but I have a feeling you'll still be reckless." Thunder chuckled, "Only if they had you in their grasp. I'll be on my way, I'll see you around the end of that day." Storm gave a Curt nod and watched as one of her most trusted fighters gathered a group of five to go check things over.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back