• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ☽˚。⋆ 𝒎oon 𝒃leu.

yuutsu.

𝑤𝘩𝑖𝑡𝑒╱𝑑𝑜𝑣𝑒,
Ussssntitled-1.png ☽˚ over the age of 18 and prefer my partners to be legal.
☽˚ advanced but i only require that you are semi / literate. i really just ask that you always give quality
replies.
☽˚ i write as either gender and do prefer a partner that can write as both, also. doubling is not
a requirement but always appreciated, as i mainly play male on here.
☽˚ quality over quantity. not looking
for someone that requires 8 + paragraphs at the moment. capable but not currently interested. my minimum as
of right now is only a solid 3 paragraphs.

Untitled-2ff.png
"Get out of your office for once and come out with me. You owe me, remember?"

Those rotten words resounded through the auditorium of his skull like a symphony of hell, laughing at
him. Ares sat, in the midst of a private atelier above the club, in full discontentment. Disgust sat
upon his features with a curtain of permanence, like if he didn't stop scowling soon, he'd be stuck
that way. His carmine gaze studied the animals around him. Yes, animals━women and men clunking around
like blind horses at a parade, guzzling down repulsing amounts of all-too-sweet liquor and using it as
an excuse to revert back to their primal instincts. Between the gaudy mulberry blend of lights, blaring
base of the club music━too house music-esque for his tastes━and the woman who kept brushing against
him, he was... miserable.

still interested?
great. please see my ideas on the next post !

Attachments

• Untitled-2ff.png
    Untitled-2ff.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 5
pair.pnggangster x civilian ⋆ yokai x arranged bride / husband ⋆ spirit world prince x human ⋆
bestfriend x bestfriend ⋆ professor x student ⋆ yakuza member x tattoo artist ⋆ scientist x experiment they created ⋆
fallen angel x human who rescues them ⋆ established photographer x new model ⋆ detective x prostitute ⋆ fin !

moonbleu.png

original ideas and prompts below.

demon flower. 18+ sexual, mature and dark themes. m x f or f x f ┊ there's a legend that says if a demon marks a pregnant woman
with their mark, the child to be born is linked to that demon, fated to become the bride / husband of that demon once they come of age.
muse a has been marked by the top demon, making them very special. little do they know, their demon wants nothing to do with them.

brothers and women. 18+ toxic romance, mature themes. m x f or f x f ┊muse a and muse b met during college and have been good
friends since. muse a? totally in love with b but hasn't said anything. things become difficult when muse c, a's half brother, comes home
from studying abroad and shows blatant interest in muse b. note : i'm thinking muse a is more sweet in nature, while muse c is the play
boy type with some toxic habits.

tastes like heartbreak. angst, mature themes. m x f or f x f ┊muse a is well known and quite popular, a star among their peers and
hooking up with muse b, someone they cherish but haven't officially gotten together. muse c is new to their college, in fact, they're new
to the city altogether and ever since they've arrived, muse b has been moody. b approaches a with a bet ; get close to muse c and get
them to fall in love with you... then, break them. Publicly. muse a is skeptical at first but upon hearing what they'll be rewarded with,
they agree and embark on the journey to stealing muse c's heart. ( inspired by dangerous liaisons and tempted the kdrama )

Untsitled-1.png
a list of things i'm 100% craving at the moment.

seoul, korea based stories : neighbor x neighbor ⋆ trainee x person they like ⋆ rich x poor ⋆ serious, studious x free spirit. anything

bestfriend x bestfriend
: love triangle's. one sided loves. maybe both of them being interested but not saying anything? anything.

love triangle : scandalous. angst. maybe between friends or something? i've got ideas.

Last edited:
i'm not interested in writing with you if ;
x. you only write as female. good for you but i prefer a person who is more like myself.
bless those of you that want to play a girl but don't get to because you're stuck playing the
male role for writers who demand to be the girl in a hetero pairing. pls hit me up and i will
happily play a male for you and let you be the gal
!

x. you can write as a male but you can only write him as ultra / feminine. there's nothing
wrong with that if it's intentional. however, if you just " lack the ability " to play any other
archetype of a male character, uh... yeah, it's a no for me.

x. you don't contribute to helping me plot. that is so stupid? don't even bother me, dude.

harsh but it is what it is. i'd rather we be compatible so if you fit any of these categories,
please just stay in your lane. thx babe.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back