• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern moon 달 water.

paradise

⭑ 악마┊ 𝓌on't let you go
dcoimsz-a11d0c24-f200-457b-a6ed-b61c359bd74f.gif WELCOME EVERYONE,
( currently not accepting m x m but all other pairings )
to keep things simple, i am looking for a few partners to do any of the ideas below with me. i am open to discussing genders, plots, pairings and everything in between.
i am an advanced writer that is looking for someone alright with keeping our replies of quality but at a steady 3 / 6 paragraphs to keep the plot moving and not getting
lost in the obsession of length. that being said, if you're looking for novella length replies at the moment, i am not your person. i look forward to seeing who i'll meet!
special note :: anyone open to doubling up for any of these plots will be my favorite human being, like ever.

• he remembered you. his life is just a miserable blur of drugs, sex and cradling a bottle of liquor to sleep but... he remembered you. gorgeous and hanging off the arm of a rich socialite, your fateful reunion starts with a crime. a kiss. and an intense, fiery burning of the lungs.
  • she's their newest bet. a kidnapped woman taken to be sold into the underground gambling ring to the man with the best cards. it's none of your business. you've seen this before. you know how the mafia world works... but there's something about her that doesn't sit right. you won't rescue her, no. that'll just get you killed. you sit down and play your hand, expertly counting cards to win her.
  • you're running throughout a city you don't recognize, barefoot and disoriented. terrified. a group of heavily armed men surround you, a helicopter spinning above and ringing throughout your ears. the noise ends. the earth stops. with a lift of your arms, suddenly the earth below man is shaking and something magnificent happens :: you're the successful experiment of an underground operation and the world is after you.
  • falling in love with your best friends ex is the first law to friend/code but when you run into them after a year, under really bizarre circumstances, that's exactly what starts to happen.
  • i'm thinking something along the lines of a con artist team that works together to scam rich men / things like that? i'm personally thinking a cute bff duo ( f x f or m x f ) that has known each other forever and despite having romantic tension, hasn't ever crossed that boundary. yet.
  • friends to lovers or a one sided crush between two best friends!

Last edited:
dcoimsz-a11d0c24-f200-457b-a6ed-b61c359bd74f.gif FRIDAY CRAVINGS,

TWD,

i'll play carl or daryl for you if you'll play negan or glen for me.

INUYASHA,
i'll play inuyasha, koga or sesshomaru for you if you'll play naraku or inuyasha for me.

TEEN TITANS,
i'll play robin, raven, starfire, aquaman or an oc if you'll play either an oc or beastboy for me.

SPIRITED AWAY,
i'll play an older haku or an oc for you if you'll play an oc for me!

Last edited:
If you are still looking I believe I'd be interested in a couple of the ideas above. Shoot me a pm

*Peeks through the door*

Spirited Away you say?

I would 100% down for playing an OC character for you in a Spirited Away plot.

Id absolutely love to write with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back