• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Moonshadow

Roaming The Universe and Stars
Moonshadow's Search
Revamped!

Hello! So I’m gonna be real for a second and say I’m pretty desperate to find an amazing roleplay. But, for some reason, things are clicking like they used to. It’s harder and harder for me to be creative about anything anymore which is why I took a break from roleplaying for a bit. And I really want to jump back into it. But if it doesn’t work out, I’m sorry. If it does, you have single handedly made life worth living and I just want you to know that. Moral of the story: please be patient with me and I know it’s an absolutely horrible idea to start a roleplay search with an apology, but I just did. So... yeah. If you actually liked what you read then please continue to my introduction:

• You can call me Moon, but Your Holy Goddess could work as well.​
  • I've been roleplaying for 7 years I believe and I've been roleplaying on here for a couple of years, really not good with numbers. So I've gotten experience under my belt if that's what you're worried about.​
  • I’m 19/female/CST and in college!​
  • I do try to answer more than once a day. If not, then I'll be sure to answer at least once.​
  • I would like to play the female role and only MxF. Also, I would like to keep all forms of RPing to RPN please.​
  • I enjoy detailed roleplays and I hope you do too. I write around 2-3 paragraphs minimum and more if the roleplay needs it.​
  • Please don’t get offended if I call it quits. There are times where I just don’t connect to a roleplay and if I don’t, I’ll tell you. I’m trying to get out of the habit of ghosting people because I’m afraid of hurting their feelings. If I back out of a roleplay, please understand that you aren’t to blame, I would like it if we both liked what we were doing!​
This is what I would like from you:
  • No one-liners. Now, people I roleplay with know this rule pretty well and abide by it. However, they abide by it through sloppy and bland writing. The best writing has purpose behind it. Getting on the phone should be a piece of someone's dark past, rather than to extend the post further. When I say no-liners, I also mean don't give me half of a job done.​
  • 18+ Only I would prefer partners that are at least 18, but not because of mature themes alone. So please keep that in mind.​
  • Try to communicate. This is one I'll take lightly because I've found talking out of the RP makes the flow of replies wobbly. Though, if I've done something wrong or you did something wrong I would like to trust we will both be informing each other.​
  • Staying as active as you can. Another thing I'll be lenient about. This means I want a little more than once a day. This also means if you don't reply, but I know your floating around, I'm going to give you a nudge once in a while. I would appreciate it if my partners tried to reply to me as much as I want to reply to them.​
  • Please have some sense of grammar. I understand we can hiccup here and there (I probably did once or twice in this thread alone), but try your best.​
  • Enhancing the plot. It's sort of the same thing with the 'no one-liner' speech. Have purpose with your responses to drive the story either through character development or moving the plot along.​
  • No smut or sexual things. I enjoy my roleplays with the last romantic thing being a kiss. If anything, we can fade to black if we are at a point in the story where kissing isn't an option. With romance, let's please have the romance be natural!​
  • Have fun! Yup. This bored potato would like to make your roleplay experience as fun as hers.​

Thank you so much that you've read through all of it and feel like you’re up to the task! Now to plots and pairings!

Key
*= I crave
Bolded text= The role I wish to play

Note:

I would like to note I am craving much more Romantic/Urban Fantasy MxF Stories

Plots

(Will post Plots once I think of some, but I got no creative brain juice.)

Pairings
MxF

College Student
x College Student*
Famous x Normal
Country Boy x City Girl*
Employee
x Boss
Human x Werewolf**
Detective x Employer
Dragon x Human*
Human x Angel**
Cyborg x Human
Experiment x Bounty Hunter*
Demon x Human**
Angel
x Demon
Wizard x Witch**
Protector x Protected**
Familiar x Summoner*

And whatever pairings that is intresting. Also, with pairings please brain storm an idea or help me to brain storm. Thank you.

That's it for now, if you are intrested please PM me!

Last edited:
Hey there! I have to say that I am interested. The only thing that bothered me a little was the part about you only playing females but then I read the pairings and I got so many ideas for roles I had to write to you. But I have a question, with the supernatural theme/pairings. Could you maybe let me know in a PM what kind of supernatural you had in mind? I could certainly see us trying to come up with a plot together (:

Hey there! I have to say that I am interested. The only thing that bothered me a little was the part about you only playing females but then I read the pairings and I got so many ideas for roles I had to write to you. But I have a question, with the supernatural theme/pairings. Could you maybe let me know in a PM what kind of supernatural you had in mind? I could certainly see us trying to come up with a plot together (:

PM sent! And I’ll just say in general as well, I like to play a female role with main characters, NPCs can be any gender and I’ll be willing to play more than one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back