• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Montjoy's Arial School for Heros Main Thread

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Kimona

Watermelon king

Image result for anime academy building

This is the Main thread for Montjoy's Arial School for Heroes, Which is located in Toronto Canada. Mash is not only one of the top schools in the country, but it is for students with flying quirk's only! Many great hero's have emerged from this school, and you could be one too!

Last edited:
(press play and pull some headphones n as you read for a more full experience.)

Welcome to Montjoy's Arial School for Heroes!
Today is testing day!
Rotix Rotix PlusUltra PlusUltra Zamasu Zamasu MainEventMan MainEventMan Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
Many eager young aspiring Ariel heroes of the future with be gathering today, up here on the Blue Mountains at M.A.S. H., just North of Toronto Canada for their Entrance Exams in hopes of enrolling on one of Canada's top hero schools.
It was a bright sunny day, white fluffy clouds floating in the sky, at the bottom of the mountain it might have even reached up to 80 degrees. But high up on the
kbxhb64lf7p5lqf6ejwtjt33mbc3s4yj_hq.jpg
mountain where the school proudly sat, it was around 40-50 degrees, and windy. Very windy. It was a perfect day. The day of the exam could be no more perfect then this. Birds of all sizes and breeds seemed to be gathering as well. They perched on roofs, on lamps, on windows, on balconies, and benches. Some of the more cheeky birds even tried to sit on students. Some even began to sit and hop about the ground behind a podium.
A White-haired man, with what appeared to be a seagull, stood at an elevated podium at the front of the entrance courtyard of the M.A.S.H Academy, patiently waiting the arrival of all the students with a smug look on his face. Today he would see which of these children had what it takes to be an Arial hero from his school. And for that matter, which of these children had the most curious quirks as applicants and which he should keep an eye on. Along with those peeked his curiosity for their reasoning.
Already some of the students stood out, from things they either couldn't control, or due to how they acted. There were a few rowdy students here and there, and another seemed as if he would just flat out die right then and there. Before anything had happened. Another student- no, that was impolite. A set of students with large wings had also arrived, and they seemed to be conjoined. How curious.
This white-haired man staring down all the students was none other then Eunice Montjoy, the owner of the school. He glanced at hs watch. It was almost time to begin the test.​

qgH9QYO.png

Paige Bolvin
Tags: Kimona Kimona @all (Open)

A strangely dressed girl seems to sit cross-legged on a perch of her own, the top of a light post allowing her a good clear view of the area, and within her arms a large ball of black and white fur within their arms, that is until a bird comes past and a feline head pops up to track it carefully waiting for its moment. Fairly short her hair dangled freely past her back and further, neatly trimmed locks of blueish silver contrasting sharply with the wine and black coloured garments the cover her entire body, they seemed to be fidgeting and talking to the feline within their eyes constantly moving and shifting in her position the excitement was clear, a ball of energy ready to explode. For a momement, it looked like she was about to fall from her perch and instead was just now sat horizontally across the pole instead, though strangely enough, her hair was falling the wrong way as well.

As time ticked by she had gone between drinking a growing pile of energy drinks and tapping away on her phone at an insane speed, how she got reception out here though was anyone's guess.

Tori Byrd

It was a beautiful day and Tori was EXCITED! Today she would get a chance to earn her entry into the same school her father went to! She’d get a chance to earn her place in the Montjoy’s Academy! On top of that it was beautiful and sunny perfect out! With So many birds in the area.

She didn’t think half of these were native to Canada!

Well despite where the birds were from and all the other students around her most of them winged in some fashion, with a handful of others with less obvious quirks. It She didn’t think she’s seen this many people in her whole life In one place. Well, maybe the few times she had gone to the city.

But golly was it hard to see over some of the taller ones. Tori herself being on the smaller side. Pouting she gave her hair a few flaps to hover over the students around her and get a better view of the school. Some of them looked and sounded nervous. But not Tori, she was far too excited to be nervous… Okay, maybe she was a little.

Mood: Excited!!!!!!1!

Tags: Kimona Kimona

Du-KKUDDWs-AAp-BSP.jpg

ee.png
Viviane W. Razzenwyn
(Location: Montjoy Arial School, Entrance Exam Area. )
(Mood: Hype! )

(Interactions: )
(Mentions: )

Sweltering blankets of wind grazed the Viviane's skin as she carefully trudged up the hillside, steering clear of all the slippery mud coating the patches of the slope. She'd already spent five minutes climbing up this terrain and already she was beginning to drip sweat down her forehead, between the eighty-degree heat and the always 'blazing' internal body temperature that she had, Viviane didn't know what was worse but all she could be thankful for was that she'd at long last reached the apex of the hill. Standing at the very crest gave the girl a fascinating view of her surroundings, beyond her sight she could just make out the flock of birds soaring through the sky, no doubt were they enjoying the refreshing gusts of wind from that altitude! "How fortunate it must be, being gifted with wings." There'd been an ample bit of envy resonating from her words, she was unable to comprehend why the likes of these creatures have no difficulties with flying but yet someone who has a gracious amount of power such as herself can't even stay bound to the sky for a few hours without being exhausted!

Arbitrary as her pique was, Viviane couldn't help but concentrate on the Canadian geese flying overhead as she recovered from the demanding trek, her backside resting against the span of grass underneath it. For the meantime, she felt almost lost in her own uncertainty as she thought about previously sending that one admission in, a request seeking to enroll in one of the most prestigious of Superhero Academies, Montjoy Arial School for Heroes! Convinced as she was about passing this introductory exam, there was still a perception of doubt she gained from watching those damned gooses fading off into the distance. There wasn't any feasible way she could spend a whole day up in the air, no matter how determined she was! "Right." Crunching her knees up to her chest, Vivianne's lip curled into a frown as she debated about whether or not if showing up to this sort of thing was the right idea. These uneasy feelings of doubt had plagued her for a good minute or two before having them swiped away with her own conviction of strength, surely someone as 'powerful' as herself wouldn't be over-shined by others, especially not a group of dumb birds! "You think you're all that huh? Wait til' you get a load of this!"

Snapping herself up off of the ground, Viviane's scowl couldn't help but change into an impudent smirk as she backed one of her feet into the ground. As she lowered her body posture into a 'starting' position there was a surge of energy swimming throughout her physique, all of it was beginning to swirl inside of her like an uncontrollable storm, this stockpile of energy she had was soon released into an astounding amount of force that propelled the woman into the skies above. Minor tremors from her disembark had rattled the hill, mowing through most of the tall grass and dispersing it outward into the atmosphere as Vivianne continued to skyrocket up above, piercing through swells of billowy clouds that scattered as they made way for turbulent force pushing into them.

Trails of verdant green ripped through the troposphere, leaving a glittering 'rainbow' of color in her wake as she passed the v-formation of birds who weren't the least bit happy after being moved out of the way by Vivianne, squawking madly as the boorish girl send herself flinging through them. "Ha! Serves ya feathered freaks right, this is my sky!" Boasting as she soared past, Vivianne couldn't help but be entranced by the streaks of wind running through her hair and clearing her of the unbearable heat that had been tormenting her earlier. "Feels like I could spend eternity up here." For the duration of her travel she had spend it closing her eyes, letting the tranquil winds soothe away her anxious thoughts before she found herself abruptly focusing on noises that clamored around a single area, odd considering how she was out in the middle of a forest with no sign of civilization anywhere! "No way, is that the Academy?" After peering down, she was able to take a glimpse of what appeared to be a whole bunch of buildings buried onto a mountain range. After circling above for a few times, Viviane brought herself down to a meager expanse that allowed her to land, finally bringing her to the Academy's spacious courtyard, an awe-struck look immediately engraving her face as she witnessed fellow students with unique quirks attending the opening ceremony.

She couldn't believe she was finally here at Montjoy's Arial School!
(Everyone nearby.)

Last edited:
Arkos Maynard & Renora Maynard

Its windy and there are birds flying around. Among the students are a pair of sibling hopefuls, one that is not much excited to be in school and the other is very much excited. Arkos and Renora had to spend minutes getting to the campus. The former did not mind while the latter could not tolerate. The siblings looked around the students and all of them seemed to have interesting Quirks. Their mother is in this school and they can feel as of she is observing them. "Onii-chan..." Renora turned to her brother, and yes, that is what she calls him, no questions. "I'm getting bored, how about we make some friends?" She suggested. Arkos felt a bit uneasy with her sister's suggestion. He isn't the type of guy to make friends on the first day. "Nah, you go ahead and do that." He says "I'll just be here and wait for the orientation to start."

"Awww okay~" Renora says, a bit disappointed with her brother's answer. She happily skips around the path, scaring off birds that may be in her way. There are a couple of people she would love to be friends with, but she wonders who will be first. She turns first to the girl with long sky blue hair. She looks interesting and she seems to have some fashion sense. She then turned to the second girl with her hair flapping like wings. She finds her Quirk cool and she can feel the same positivity as her. She then turns to the girl with the messy hair and...well, let's just say that her bisexuality senses were tingling. "Oh wow, she's...beautiful..." She thought, but she quickly snaps her senses back and continues thinking. Eventually, she decided to take her first choice, the girl with the sky blue hair. She went over to her, but then she stops at her tracks when she accidentally steps onto an empty can. That loud crunching sound is sure enough to fain her attention.

Kimona Kimona Rotix Rotix SidTheSkid SidTheSkid PlusUltra PlusUltra

KvyZ78rB1iraQzWFD45zIGmaj_Vpv6ZXTJOkNaDPVJuP-fF8Yo4IMPjBY25U44KpZOgYMxVUR7dNCkG3H8hiP3N19W5gBCJaHZqJRfT57mMJml8ZYHm1cXekSqyL5j-FLO13BGAZ

Ds6pAqlMMn9cT4QdrnMvzc0BYDaGZq8gxBQqOdEN3KrI5OtGIiHTu1Jb6KQcFNY2VEuJeVYmJZ6zOX3UcH1MLb9IPU-AqsVEHxKD4_AL_hXqid37OfVTa1VL3gqzu1zpq5cosUXj
dPX8HftlZyiCJQAiFK81JYH-r2WPEJ6IiZzizeiy1Dzy-UzXqSJoyH-3_9ESAGyYO_iiCUfJLgiPAfqzmgycyPy5oiCn1CTSPOLPYl4zBn6pB4SItpNh2CWMNl9BTwY4TTgr21rD

mZ5yGSfXgRvbJLGOjUKDy8Lh6eAbaV9cgSnh-pvWQKqyChr4mYykZnOCwfq8gIdKlUhZLOtqsiLX0m9NhqVjJLMkLHtL8ZF-KgnhPmm4ntbi4Z_9GHITZQlgxniInLwktrIWA53p
FjHfbjpsMQ9p8coi8HZgvGWTAgyBfeaXYe6N3_FKGLPvS3mR5XHgLzrzhuovdQ-vC4nDULUt5GGJ0PPgN_Es5ZWwKHA_0pPC3zhH8lA2ZVRMIOriSVw8l4OCY56KdpAbIZFLUJDn

(Location: Entrance Courtyard, M.A.S.H)
(Interactions: )
(Mentions: SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Kimona Kimona )
Collab by Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool & Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

With the extravagant beauty of the surrounding area and so many unique individuals gathered in one place, you were bound to have some really odd ones. Like a pair of polar opposite twins, one who could barely function without a dosage of his caffeine, and the other who was so full of energy that he literally burst with it. These two oddballs were the sons of the number two Hero in Canada. The Rush twins! ”OOOH MAH GAWD! LOOK AT ALL THE COOL STUFF, AND PEOPLE, AND O-M-G WE ARE ACTUALLY HERE!” Shouted the younger of the twins, who were running around shouting and pointing at stuff. He pointed to a rock, ”Oh look a rock!” He pointed to a tree, ”Oh, and a tree!” He pointed to the school owner, ”OH LOOK A RICH OLD DUDE WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL! So cool!!” He said in hushed amazement. His eyes grew large and filling with light as he continued to stare, although his amazement was broken as he noticed more students.”Oh look she has hair wings! Oh, and more wings over there!” He said pointing to another student! “Oh and more wings!” He said pointing to all the birds.”Man this place sure does have a lot of wings.”He said in a moment of realization, before running back to his brother.”Isn't this the best bro? Aren't you so glad I applied to this school for us? I mean I know we aren't exactly made for flying, but birds do it so how hard can it be? Right right right right!? Huh? Right bro?” Obviously, Chazz had been sipping on some of his brothers morning coffee because he was extra hyper today. However what really had him excited was his chance to finally prove himself, and be a hero like all those he basically worshipped. Especially their dad.

‘Jassine’, otherwise known by his preferred name ‘Jazz’ had seemed off in a doze, hardly listening in on the rantings of his younger twin brother “Uhuh, sure, sure it’s fine but you mind toning it down a little? It’s too early this…” Jazz responded with a sigh, and going into a soft murmur added: “Besides, all I want to know is where their coffee machine is..I’m almost out..” Jazz took a few sips from a coffee cup wrapped firmly by his pale fingers, then shared some with his feline companion ‘Lava’. A black cat, that was as much a symbol of Jazz’s first ‘heroic act’ as he was Jazz’s friend. Jazz had still been feeling the effects of the trip getting up to this school, and having to deal with the constant chatterings of his brother along the way. In contrast to Chazz, who breathed exuberant healthy youth from his very existence, Jazz was very much the same but in total opposition to his brother, looking as though he is physically beyond his years in many facets, the heavy bags under his tired eyes, his pale complexion and hunched over posture made him look closer to death itself, compared to the life Chazz exuded. His vision in a daze from the weeks of restless nights, Jazz didn’t seem to take nearly as much interest in their surroundings as Chazz - but did take note of some of the other gathering student’s quirks, as well as the principal who stood on his podium ‘Hrm, I wonder what his quirk does? Sigh, I suppose I might get the chance to see if I hang around..’ he pondered to himself. While Jazz aspired to be a pro-hero just as much as his brother, Jazz hadn’t admired any hero for a long time, not even his own father. Very much looking to become a ‘self-made’ hero with his own code, most of all he had been on the search for someone, and at this point in time that someone had been one of the sole things on Jazz’s mind, aside from coffee of course. Jazz let out a tiresome sigh and continued to strut alongside Chazz, having to speed up his movement in random intervals in order to keep up “I suppose we should find Razz, looks like exams are about to start..”

“OH YEAH RAZZ! LET'S GO FIND RAZZ!!! HEEEYY RAZZ WHERE ARE YOU!!!??? ITS ME CHAZZ AND MY BROTHER JAZZ IS HERE AS WELL!! BUT HES BEING A OLE GRUMPY BUTT!” Chazz yelled over the crowd of students hoping his voice would reach Razz. Someone who wasn't actually their triplet regardless of what their name might indicate. She was just a friend who happened to share the same last letter as Jazz, and Chazz did. Of course, this didn't stop Chazz from treating her like family. The announcement was sure to start at any time now. So Chazz actually decided to calm down, and find somewhere to plant it for the speech.”C'mon bro! We'll have to find Razz later if she doesn't pop up soon! I don't want to miss any of the exciting things the old guy has to say!” Chazz declared with not one ounce of mercy towards the School owners ego. Not that he meant it in such a way. Just that he was never quite so eloquent with words. So he ran and plopped down in a seat at the very front. Flailing wildly for his brother to follow him as fast as possible.

“I’m coming, I’m coming...Just in my own time..” Jazz dragged his feet along the floor as he slugged behind Chazz, looking over the principle once more and asking himself the question ‘Does he really look that old?’, he pondered on this for a little while he was unaware started murmuring some of his thoughts aloud “I suppose he does have white hair, but he doesn’t look old..Then again I can’t see much right now...But then again, Chazz is an idiot...Maybe I'll get lucky & Chazz will ask without me having to do anything, that'd be nice hueue..” his murmurs only stopped as he took another sip from his coffee “Mmmm, so good...Okay, let’s go find Razz!”

qgH9QYO.png

Paige Bolvin
Tags: Zamasu Zamasu

Turning from her spot, the inverted girl's eyes glance towards the sibling duo as the cat sits upon her back turned to them as well temporarily distracted from the Lunch local fauna by the sound of the can. Throwing a wide wave they chuckle for a moment "Hello there!" detaching from her perch and landing on the ground with a small flip, the cat suddenly fully awake and landing within her arms to be cradled once more as she approaches the blonde duo, tilting a head up to the girl "Be careful on the trip hazards, Its fun to spring up here but falling back always is a bit of a downer.".

The girl seemed to be practically bouncing on the balls of her feet as she spoke "Then again falling can be fun, but it's always when it's over too soon there's an issue" chuckling once more as she starts to sway slightly to look to the brother behind them once more as well.

When the girl began to talk to Renora, Arkos immediatley went behind her, eavesdropping in their conversation. He doesn't like the look on the girl's face, especially when she is eyeing on his little sister. "Um...I'm Nora Ren Maynard." Renora introduces herself to the girl "But people mostly call me Renora." She turns around and saw her brother already at her back. "Oh! Onii-chan!" She says with a surprised look and tone before turning back to the girl and say "And this is my big brother, Jaune Pyrrha Maynard, but people mostly call him Arkos. But if you want, you can also call him Onii-chan." That caught Arkos off guard. Blushing and embarrassed, the blonde boy say "Hey! Don't you suggest people to call me like that!" Renora giggled and reply "I'm just kidding, Onii-chan." Arkos looked back, letting out a loud "Hmph!" and not bothering looking at the two. Renora then asked "So what's your name? And what can you do?"

PlusUltra PlusUltra

qgH9QYO.png

Paige Bolvin

Nodding along with their words "Oh that's adorable, Oni-Giri and Remora...And me?" spinning around and striking a pose as she goes, the cat hopping down to sit by their leg "Lady Paige Bolvin, Self-Proclaimed Mustard Queen and Muffin Lord!..." a loud meow from next to her "And the Baby Granpa down here is Grover...He has his fluffy quirk, and I can do anything I set my mind to...though for quirk well, gravity is kinda subjective when it comes to that, Totally sure it could take me to the moon just it gets a bit too chilly up there, its why moon is covered in ice" nodding with the utmost certainty as she keeps speaking though credibility of some of the claims are definitely subjective too

"How about yourselves? Fire Breath? Lightning? Are you secretly a colony of bees?" Circling a little as she looks them over still with the giddy attitude.

Last edited:

"Mustard Queen and Muffin Lord?" Renora was confused by Paige's title, and then Arkos butts in by saying "That sounds like a stupid name for a stupid person like you." One can tell how much Arkos dislikes her, from the very poses she makes to the attitude itself. In short, he finds her annoying. Renora shrugs it off before answering Paige's question "Well, I can float and travel in the air through skipping and my big brother can manipulate the wind. Between me and him, his Quirk is more stronger than mine and as much as I can recall, he can wipe the floor of everyone." "Including you, Paige." Arkos coldly added "And by the way, gravity? I guess you can say that you can float, but still you cannot fly. I'll have you know that my wind can pretty much curbstomp you at any time. If you dare challenge me, then that's a subject to your funeral." Renora is getting a bit uneasy with this exchange.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

qgH9QYO.png

Paige Bolvin

She nods with confidence at the titles as they are repeated back but wags a finger at the boy as he snaps back "Floating is cool and suits you, Blowing Air the same for Oni-Giri" the wide grin not fading at the previous insult "But I think I will be fine" reaching to tap the nose of the boy behind the girl "Boop!" hopping back with another chuckle "I mean dancing in a hurricane sounds like a riot, never seen one of those blow sideways though...though i mean hey if he wants to wipe peoples floors a cleaning quirk like that sounds cool...maybe a portable blow dryer or air conditioning too?" the girl goes and picks up the cat once more as it just meows towards him, though it does raise the question if i a cat can look smug? Grover would seem to be answering yes they can.

Arkos wiped his nose after it got booped. After getting insulted, Arkos was going to retaliate when Renora stops him. "Onii-chan, why can't you be nice for once?" She asked worriedly. Arkos gave Paige a stern look before taking a deep breath, turns around and say "You two have fun. I'll be somewhere away until the orientation starts. I have had enough of this crap." He then storms off. Renora let's out a depressing sigh, turning back at Paige and say "I'm sorry. My brother isn't the type to make friends. But I tell you, he is a good guy, but he doesn't want to show it."

PlusUltra PlusUltra

qgH9QYO.png

Paige Bolvin

Paige nods in agreement thought the Cat is simply giving a wide grin as he walks away, the girl's attention back solely on his sister as she wraps an arm around them "Oh he's Adorable really, going to have some fun with him and break that shell if he passes...I mean turning his entire world upside down is a good time either way" looking around the area once more to some of the other gathered then down the side of the mountain "Hmm though its going to be a pain to order takeout, wonder if the 60 minutes or less thing still applies for up here you know?.....wait what where we talking about before again? Something about Shellfish? or was it posing?" their erratic thoughts seemingly jumping from one subject to another as if they had been having a one sided conversation with the other yet only started verbalising it halfway through.

Du-KKUDDWs-AAp-BSP.jpg

ee.png
Viviane W. Razzenwyn
(Mood: Romantic. )

(Interactions: Chazz and Jazz )

Traversing through the courtyard proved to be exceedingly strenuous once she'd landed, there'd been a labyrinth of students and faculty members all roaming the premises which made it difficult to navigate through the 'sea' of bodies, a few of them were rushing to get from place to place while a majority including Viviane herself was just standing in place, waiting for something to happen so she'd get some sort of signal that'd let her know what to do. Although, her mundane burden of uselessly meandering around like a braindead zombie was brought to a swift conclusion once she'd made out a distinctive voice hollering in the distance, as it may be, one could only envision that it wasn't an ideal way of interrupting her from this boredom, seeing how this interruption familiar-sounding person was shrieking out their name, sort of mirroring a restless Banshee with how loud they were being! "HEEEYY RAZZ WHERE ARE YOU!!!??? ITS ME CHAZZ AND MY BROTHER JAZZ IS HERE AS WELL!! BUT HES BEING A OLE GRUMPY BUTT!” In spite of remarking his own name, it was evident that a sharp as thorns voice like that could only belong to Chazz.

They happened to be an acquaintance of hers since both he and his attractive brother Jazz had been former classmates, all three of them had attended middle school together prior to their enrollment here at Montjoy. "Why does he have to be such a nuisance?!" She bitterly growled, Vivi's expression a mixture of humiliation and resentment that managed to wash a 'sheet' of maroon over her face. Searching for both of them came with little effort despite the ample crowd of people, the misfit pair had been sticking out like a sore thumb, all that it took was a simple look around before she was able to recognize the two. A lackadaisical cat-eared person drinking from a coffee plus a 'chocolate' headed buffoon hopping around like a bunny rabbit? Missing them would've only been achievable if she had been completely blind. Viviane found it hard to imagine that they were twins, they were like polar opposites, Chazz being a hyperactive scatter-brain while on the other hand Jazz was a lethargic sloth of a person unless given a whole bathtub of coffee to drink from.

Not wanting to lose sight of them amidst the horde of students, Razz brushed through the wave of people until she found herself standing in front of them with a noticeably forced demeanor that made her seem all too serious. "Y'know, you're really flippin' loud you know that?! Lucky that none of these people knew me or I would've socked you in that dumb grin of yours Chazz!" She stated with an aggressive 'snarl'. Irksome as it was to be called out in public, it became difficult to crack a meager smile at seeing the two in person once again after a month or two of being separated from one another. "Ugh, I guess I don't have a choice do I? Alright, one group hug between all of us and that's it!" Normally she'd be hesitant to shower her feelings but for these two it came as an exception, Jazz in particular who she fancied for his suave poise, soft-spoken words, and just about everything. Exaggerating this somber behavior that she had become fairly difficult once her arms had been wrapped around the two, Viviane eventually backing up after the hug to anxiously clear her throat, her cheeks completely reddened after embracing the both of them.

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't glad to see you two, especially you Jazz." An amorous suggestion in the dazzle of her eyes as she spoke, still continuing to gawk at his handsome face as they spoke, somehow hoping that he'd get the hint but it was very unlikely that he did.
Solemn Jester Solemn Jester , Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool

kbxhb64lf7p5lqf6ejwtjt33mbc3s4yj_hq.jpg
The white haired man known as Eunice Montjoy stared across the students. He had been doing that for a while now. It was getting pretty boring. Maybe he should just start this thing already. "Alright kids." He chirps after taping the microphone. "So settle down, your all here for the test yeah?" he asks with a small smile. He looked about, and once they were all quiet he continued. "So since I assume none of you are going to get badly hurt we are doing the practical exam before the written." he begins, "And I will now explain that exam so we can get right to it." he finishes, hands resting on the podium. "Now as i'm sure you have noticed, there are a large amount of birds here." he says, gesturing widely to them with his hands, "They will be the key aspect to this test, but not the sole goal." Eunice begins to explain. "One of your tasks it to get a key from my birds. There will be multiple keys, but the birds won't just hand then you you either. You have to identify which birds are holding keys and the retrieve said keys from them. " he then holds up a second finger, marking the second task, "While doing this, if you've notice there are many large rind set up on the buildings here, and even some suspended in the air, made by our very own Support course teacher. These rings are here to test your Arial abilities, so It will be best to pass through as many of them as you can for a more clear evaluation." he concludes, "Also, as any test does, there are rules. No harming fellow applicants, no harming my birds, no tampering with the equipment, and no stealing of keys from other students." He finishes. "Now when you hear the horn that I am about to press the test will begin." He smiles. "Are you ready?"

"Your test begins now!"
As soon as the horn went off all the birds burst into the air with a flurry of feathers. They were all flying about in on large circle, like a hurricane of feathers. It was almost impossible to tell where one bird ended and another began. There were so many birds that even the sun was blocked. As soon as an applicant flew up into he birds they all scattered. it it wasn't difficult before, it certainly was now. Birds of all shapes, sizes, and colors were flying in every different direction, some even almost colliding with each other.

PlusUltra PlusUltra SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Zamasu Zamasu Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Rotix Rotix Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

qgH9QYO.png

Paige Bolvin
Tags: Zamasu Zamasu Kimona Kimona

The girl gives a mock salute to the sibling and walks backwards a few steps as the test finally starts "Catch you around! Gotta fall before I fail after all" petting Grover for a short second before their world inverts and they start to shoot upwards almost as if falling but in reverse, as she quickly gains speed travelling further and further from the ground in a streamline position. The test said they needed to catch a pigeon? heck if Dick Dastardly could do it so could she! So she might as well have some fun first, snapping her goggles into the position they get ready to move in earnest "Time flys when your having fun, eh might not be best for a time limit but can help it!....ALLONS-Y! ".

with the final shout, their world seems to shift once more before they are flying back in a different direction speeding up even further as their hair whips around them towards one of the rings and shooting through it like a blur, what was bizarre is they didn't seem to be doing anything to actively turn and the wind direction on the outfit was all wrong for someone travelling the directions they were and across several more rings with a childish scream of excitement before she then starts to shoot past several of the birds, the wind speed from their movements alone disorientating them as she scans around for the telltale glimmer of a metal key within the suns light. Their movements alone showed them within their element, treating the test less as anything of worry and more just enjoying the sensations of flight and playing the game. Even so at this point, she must have had broken triple digits in speed and it continued to climb as the girl started to reach terminal velocity in her unending fall.

"Well, um-" Her words suddenly got cut off when the principal starts to speak about the test. The objective was simple, find keys from the birds and go through rings. It may sound easy, but surely this is no competition. This is a test of worth, a test for the applicants to prove that they are worthy to become future pro heroes. When Paige left, Renora went over to her brother. "Renora..." Arkos said "Stand back..." Renora stops in her tracks, realizing what her brother is going to do. He takes a deep breath, raising both his arms up and throws them down as he shouts.

"Koutou Kazaashi!"
(高騰風脚/Soaring Wind Leg)

Wind came over and swirls around Arkos' legs. Every second of rotation speeds up to the point that a raging tornado is formed. Of course, this was expected from Renora. She knew her brother very well. Arkos looked up at the flock of birds before he flies up to the air, passing through some rings and into the flock. He looks left and right, seeing as all birds are varied from domesticated to nearly extinct ones. In order to find the key, he will need guide from the sunlight. Keys can reflect like much like lenses of a camera. They can also sparkle as well, which is what Arkos is hoping for. On the other hand, Renora needs to get into the action too. She takes a deep breath, giving herself some words of encouragement before she starts skipping up into the air, going through rings, and enter the flock.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Kimona Kimona

Claude Cumulus

A very nervous male... female? his appearance seemed to be a tad ambiguous, with cloud hair glanced around the site at those around him. Once the test began he watched many take off around him, this was pretty nerve racking. as he stood there the cloud of his hair seemed to grow, along with clouds forming around random parts of his body as well. As they formed he slowly began to lift off the ground. So.... He had to find a bird with a key. Also fly through some hoops. Sounded pretty simple. The problem was finding a bird. He floated higher into the mass of birds, watching them fly around him. This would be hard, he decided. He watched them flap, fly, and soar about, hoping to spot a key.

Kiseki Hyuuga
Kiseki pushed through the huge crowd of students. She couldn't use her quirk like this, not with a whole flock of students shoving her around. Managing to escape the crowd, Kiseki ran to an empty alleyway. Pooling her concentration, Kiseki let out a yelp of pain before levitating herself up from the ground. As she slowly hovered above the ground, Kiseki tried to spot a bird holding a key. Suddenly remembering the rings, Kiseki quickly boosted herself higher into the air before opening three portals that helped her go through the rings nearby.

Falling through the portal, Kiseki felt like she was travelling through a pit of spikes and fire. Going through the rings with the help of her portals, Kiseki had officially went through eight rings. Spotting a key in a distance, Kiseki dropped her self once again, opening a portal to the ' Void ' near to the bird with the key. Thankfully, the bird was safely isolated from the huge flock that flew above the testing area. The bird carelessly flew into the portal when it tried to avoid Kiseki.

Bringing herself back to the ground with a portal, Kiseki stood on solid ground once again. With her hair dripping with sweat and her breath in an uneven rhythm, Kiseki leaned against a wall for support. Snapping her fingers again, the bird that she had sent to the Void flew violently out of the portal to the Void. It screeched loudly as it tried to scratch Kiseki with one of its claws. Shooing the bird away from her face, Kiseki seized the bird by its neck and grabbed the key.

Silently celebrating, Kiseki looked up at the rings above. Refusing herself to push herself too far with the portals, because she was already half drained of natural body fluids and colours, Kiseki decided to just stay on the ground. Hopefully, this will just be enough to get me into this school, Kiseki thought to herself.

KvyZ78rB1iraQzWFD45zIGmaj_Vpv6ZXTJOkNaDPVJuP-fF8Yo4IMPjBY25U44KpZOgYMxVUR7dNCkG3H8hiP3N19W5gBCJaHZqJRfT57mMJml8ZYHm1cXekSqyL5j-FLO13BGAZ

Ds6pAqlMMn9cT4QdrnMvzc0BYDaGZq8gxBQqOdEN3KrI5OtGIiHTu1Jb6KQcFNY2VEuJeVYmJZ6zOX3UcH1MLb9IPU-AqsVEHxKD4_AL_hXqid37OfVTa1VL3gqzu1zpq5cosUXj
dPX8HftlZyiCJQAiFK81JYH-r2WPEJ6IiZzizeiy1Dzy-UzXqSJoyH-3_9ESAGyYO_iiCUfJLgiPAfqzmgycyPy5oiCn1CTSPOLPYl4zBn6pB4SItpNh2CWMNl9BTwY4TTgr21rD

mZ5yGSfXgRvbJLGOjUKDy8Lh6eAbaV9cgSnh-pvWQKqyChr4mYykZnOCwfq8gIdKlUhZLOtqsiLX0m9NhqVjJLMkLHtL8ZF-KgnhPmm4ntbi4Z_9GHITZQlgxniInLwktrIWA53p
FjHfbjpsMQ9p8coi8HZgvGWTAgyBfeaXYe6N3_FKGLPvS3mR5XHgLzrzhuovdQ-vC4nDULUt5GGJ0PPgN_Es5ZWwKHA_0pPC3zhH8lA2ZVRMIOriSVw8l4OCY56KdpAbIZFLUJDn

(Location: Entrance Courtyard, M.A.S.H)
(Interactions: SidTheSkid SidTheSkid )
(Mentions: Kimona Kimona )
Collab by Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool & Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

"Ugh, I guess I don't have a choice do I? Alright, one group hug between all of us and that's it!" Normally she'd be hesitant to shower her feelings but for these two it came as an exception, Jazz in particular who she fancied for his suave poise, soft-spoken words, and just about everything. Exaggerating this somber behavior that she had become fairly difficult once her arms had been wrapped around the two, Viviane eventually backing up after the hug to anxiously clear her throat, her cheeks completely reddened after embracing the both of them.

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't glad to see you two, especially you Jazz." An amorous suggestion in the dazzle of her eyes as she spoke, still continuing to gawk at his handsome face as they spoke, somehow hoping that he'd get the hint but it was very unlikely that he did.
Jazz departed their group hug feeling a little awkward, Jazz wasn’t much of the ‘touchy-feely’ type and while he was good at hiding it, quite easily embarrassed. Jazz took a step back and positioned himself close behind Chazz & cradling his coffee-cup close to his chest, he looked back at Razz slightly puzzled, and for a moment it may have seemed as though Jazz might have reciprocated in response but instead just nodded, and with an almost bored tone said “Mhm, I suppose it's been a while." and any potential hopes were dashed. Chazz burst into cheer as he saw Razz. Gladly leaping into a hug with her and his brother, firmly grasping them both in his loving embrace."Hurray! The three azz's are once again together!..." He suddenly stopped in his squeezing to consider. What he had just said, "wait...that doesn't sound quite right.. Oh well! I'm just so excited to see you here Razz! Wow, this place is amazing. I'm so ready to start!" Of course, at that moment the events had already begun. Causing Chazz to turn towards the Principal? Whatever he was! Giving his full attention.
Alright kids." He chirps after taping the microphone. "So settle down, your all here for the test yeah?" he asks with a small smile. He looked about, and once they were all quiet he continued. "So since I assume none of you are going to get badly hurt we are doing the practical exam before the written."
Jazz’s attention was caught, and he let out a tiresome sigh at the mention of practical exams coming first, ‘damnit’ he cursed to himself and murmured under his coffee breath “What a bother, I’m gonna need another coffee for this…” Jazz was already starting to get a bad feeling about this, which only grew as Mr. Montjoy continued. Chazz gave Jazz a hardy pat on the back. Attempting to comfort his brother."Its ok bro! We got this! Don't forget who our pa is now! Nothing can stop the rush bros!" Chazz declared striking a pose that looked very similar to a track runner taking their running stance. Jazz just nodded, and then shrugged “If you say so."
"Now as i'm sure you have noticed, there are a large amount of birds here." he says, gesturing widely to them with his hands, "They will be the key aspect to this test, but not the sole goal." Eunice begins to explain. "One of your tasks it to get a key from my birds. There will be multiple keys, but the birds won't just hand then you you either. You have to identify which birds are holding keys and the retrieve said keys from them. " he then holds up a second finger, marking the second task, "While doing this, if you've notice there are many large rind set up on the buildings here, and even some suspended in the air, made by our very own Support course teacher. These rings are here to test your Arial abilities, so It will be best to pass through as many of them as you can for a more clear evaluation." he concludes, "Also, as any test does, there are rules. No harming fellow applicants, no harming my birds, no tampering with the equipment, and no stealing of keys from other students." He finishes. "Now when you hear the horn that I am about to press the test will begin." He smiles. "Are you ready?"
‘Ugh, that doesn’t sound too good, this is going to be so tiresome... Jazz thought to himself, his anxiety made clear by the fidgeting fingers of his peeling the sides of the coffee-cup clasped in his hand, and anxiously taking deep sips from its contents. Turning to Chazz, and going into a quiet soft-spoken voice he ushered over to Chazz “Hey, looks like we’re about to start..Maybe we should do this one together - that way we both get better scores, hrm?” Of course, Chazz was off in his own world so hyped by the idea of this competition that he almost seemed like he was...glowing? This odd phenomenon aside he wasn't very respondent to Jazz, as he was considering all his options."Oh, I could totally do that! Or that! Or maybe even that! Hmmm...not that. Oh! I know! I'll just do that!!" He declared to no one, in particular, raising his finger to show his Eureka moment. Of course, even Razz, and Jazz wouldn't know his plan. As far as either of them knew the most flying Chazz could do was temporarily blast himself off the ground with an energy blast. But over the summer Chazz had been training on his own, and he was ready to show off his moves.
"Your test begins now!"
As soon as the horn went off all the birds burst into the air with a flurry of feathers. They were all flying about in on large circle, like a hurricane of feathers. It was almost impossible to tell where one bird ended and another began. There were so many birds that even the sun was blocked. As soon as an applicant flew up into he birds they all scattered. it it wasn't difficult before, it certainly was now. Birds of all shapes, sizes, and colors were flying in every different direction, some even almost colliding with each other.
"ITS TIME TO GET HYPED!!!" He declared running off on his own. Of course, it might have seemed like Chazz didn't see quite was he was going as he ran right over the edge of a cliff, "OH CRAP I FORGOT I CAN'T FLY! BUT MAN THIS SURE IS FUN!!! WAAAAH!" He yelled, flailing his arms as he plummeted through the air seemingly towards his death. Although suddenly he began glowing even brighter as the adrenaline began pumping through his veins. He felt a familiar warmth flowing through his body, white lines of energy began to consume his body before he exploded in a glorious burst of energy. For a second there would be nothing but silence from Chazz. His screaming having had stopped. But them a glowing beam of energy would shoot into the air at incredible speeds."Just kidding! See ya guys!" Chazz declared as he blasted towards the bird, moving through the rings so fast that he singed them with his lasers. Before he knew it he was blasting past birds at crazy speeds. Although he was having a bit of trouble snatching the keys away."Dangit! How do I slow this thing down!?" He yelled as he began passing up more and more keys. Thankfully he figured if he just calmed down a bit he would be able to control himself enough to slow down and grab some keys. So he closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths. Completely forgetting he was still flying, and smacking right into a bird."Oof!" He grunted bird now in his arms as they zoomed through the air."Hey there fella you ok? Ok then, I'm going to borrow that key please, and thank you!" He said snatching the key, and flying over some grass just low enough to safely drop off the confused, but unharmed bird."Hey! If I can keep doing that I should be fine!" So with that in mind, he continued to grab birds, take their keys and safely drop them off. Maybe not the best show of his self-control, but at least it worked.
tkf6k-JrwRhHLd_-Ycd87tm5X1K6sA_np9XUglwoxVzn6ik1FLwPfY7B3XEACfptlkJbua3uQpAkNL5DpWcjzJZDjD4jpK4DvYwqidpqhIgQfMTP4Cq08kFiZvMhIxn2mEmRNks4

Jazz let out a tiresome sigh as he watched his brother amp up as usual and bolting off into the distance on his own without a second thought. Running so hard that he noticed Chazz go plummeting off the side of the mountain, Jazz had a knee-jerk like reaction to run after his brother but before he got the chance noticed a bright glowing beam that pierced the sky. Emerging from it, was his brother Chazz who had now looked completely different “What the…” Jazz stood stunned, glancing at the scene and watching as the other students rushed off to complete their exams. Jazz had noticed more than a few interesting quirks from the other students, yet he wasn’t able to steer his thoughts away from the newly witnessed developments of Chazz’s quirk. His stunned expression washed away and was replaced by frustration “Well that is just great, now what?” he looked down to Lava, his cat companion who had been safely tucked away under his shirt “Any ideas?”. Lava just stared back at him with complacent eyes “Yeah, figures. Well let’s go.” in no particular rush, Jazz strode off toward the colorful hurricane of feathers ahead. After not much walking, he found himself staring at a broken off tree branches scattered along the ground. With but a moment's thought, he started picking up some of the branches, as many as he could reasonably stash on his person without hindering his movement. Muttering to himself “Good enough”, he took one branch in his hand and with an eerie dark glow which started from the palm of his hand and crept across the branch until it had been completely covered in the dark glow. Jazz tossed the branch in front of him, but instead of dropping straight to the ground, the branch covered in dark energy instead floated in place and Jazz couldn’t help but manage a slight smirk “That never ceases to satisfy me.” With little more than a thought, the shape of the dark energy began to mutate slightly, the silhouette of the branch reforming into something more suitable for sitting, becoming a little larger but retaining most of its rigidness.

Jazz mounted the floating silhouette structure, making himself comfortable and testing his control “Let’s see how this goes..” he declared to himself before using his feet to push from the ground, levitating up in the air and steadily floating back to the ground. Repeating this process a few times until deciding “Yeah, good enough. A bit slow...But good enough.” kicking off again, Jazz continued to levitate up, up, well above the treetops and get a better view of the ‘playing field’ “Rings first, key last.” he said to nobody in particular, but he had noticed another strange looking boy or girl? Jazz wasn’t sure which from this distance, who, if his eyes weren’t mistaken appeared to be sitting on a cloud ‘Huh, that’s odd..’ Jazz went back down and started floating his way off toward any rings he could spot, and kept an eye out for any birds possibly carrying a key. After managing to go through three or four rings at a fairly slow pace, Jazz noticed something twinkling from the corner of his eye that when shifting his attention towards, revealed itself to be a key nested in one of the branches of a tree, perhaps it had been dropped by one of the birds from another student? There was no time to dwell on it, and Jazz didn’t hesitate to act upon the instinct to use the silhouetted structure as a platform to leap over toward the free key, and silhouetted structure returned to its original state of being a regular tree branch once he’d taken the leap. Just when thoughts of success started to set in, with the key just inches away...It’s a trap! In a flurry of leaves, branches & feathers, Jazz was left slumped over the tree branch and watching as a bird swooped through the air and into the large flock of birds, and the twinkling of the key it clasped faded with it. “Ugh, maybe I should just stay here like this for a while..” Lava, who was now perched on the tree branch next to Jazz, wasn’t so interested in the large flock of birds in the distance, Lava just licked its paw complacently. Steadily, but surely Jazz managed to upright himself on the branch, narrowing his brow at Lava “Of course you are fine...Attempt two I guess.” Jazz scoped the area around him, hoping he’d get lucky again and spot out another key close by. He wasn’t nearly as lucky but did have a glimmer of hope in the form of a flock of birds in the distance.

Weighing his chances he decided “It’s time to go bird catching.” plopping off from the tree branch back to the ground, with Lava the following suit. Jazz took out a second tree branch from his coat, like before a dark glow, and once the branch was engulfed in dark energy the shape mutated and reformed itself into the silhouette of a pole with a sizable net at the end of it which Jazz rested on his shoulder. “Alright Lava, come back, I don’t need you scaring them away.” He lifted Lava up, lifting the top of his hood, placing Lava on his head and bringing his hood back down over his head “Time to go, with luck one of these guys will have a key...I hope..” once more he trotted off toward the flock, and when getting to a close enough distance, to where he could get a decent enough aim without startling the flock. Lining up the flock, he treated the pole almost as if he was casting a fishing line and aimed for the flock; the pole’s reach extending outward toward the flock, the net at the end opened up, and expanded until it covered the flock, closing the net back up and with a slight yank of the pole, pulled them back, the length of the pole reclining all the way to just a sword-handles length which he used to make sure the flock he caught didn’t just fly away with the net. “That went better than I thought it would, now to see if one of these guys has the key.” It didn’t take much searching to spot out the twinkling of a key, even if the flock had continued to flap & struggle to escape from the net. Reaching with one arm into the net, after a bit of struggle he managed to get his hands clasped around the ‘key bird’ in the flock “Gotcha, I hope this was worth the trouble.” The silhouetted net vanished, returning to its original state of a regular tree branch and the flock of birds dispersed back to the skies. Jazz snatched the key from the bird he still clasped in his hand, then letting it go back to it’s flying business before stuffing his hands back into the pockets of his coat “Doubt I need to worry about how well Chazz done..Not after seeing that.” he kicked the dirt up under his feet, and mentally he started adding up his results so far ‘Four rings, one key...What a bother...Maybe I should do this a few more times before time’s out.’ with whatever time Jazz had left, he used to collect some more branches and use them to repeat the process of catching flocks with nets, taking any keys he might find and moving onto the next. It wasn’t the quickest method, but it suited Jazz well enough. He would go on to find one or two keys with each flock he managed to capture, in all he would have more keys than rings by the end of the test.​

Last edited:
Claude Cumulus

The cloud boy continued to float about, at times a bit shakily as birds flew a little closer then comfort. "Oh dear..." he mumbled to himself He was having a bit of trouble spotting a key. Maybe he should float through some of the rings first? Having decided this he headed off, still keeping an eye on the birds. After having gone through about 5 rings he decided to float over the flock. Once he was over most of the birds, he realized he would actually have a harder time seeing the keys here. Claude face-palmed with a sigh, but before he could take action, "WOAH!" he exclaims in surprise as he starts to plummet, due to his brief distraction with his own stupidity he had lost a few of the clouds that had been keeping him afloat. in his fall, and his attempt to recover his clouds he accidentally smacked into a few birds, "Sorry!!" He calls out to them as he falls past, a few more clouds forming around him again. As he begins to slow his decent he smacks into another bird, which he managed to grab s he fell. After another moment, with his eyes closed he slowed to a stop, finding himself flying again. Sighing with relief he looks at the bird he's got, "Sorry about that lil' guy-" he begins to say before he notices the key that the bird has. "A-!" he exclaims in surprise, "Can I have that birdy?" he asks, pointing at the key. The bird just seems to stare at him in an angry manner. Claude decides to take that as a yes, and takes the key before releasing the bird as he floats to the ground.

qgH9QYO.png

Paige Bolvin
Tags: Kimona Kimona

The girl eventually gets hold of a key from one of the dizzied birds, slotting it away down her collar in order to keep it secure before getting back to enjoying more of the rings and wild winds from the speed whipping around the area with each pass before eventually she starts to shoot back down to the ground from high in the clouds, as if freefalling in reverse with her slowing instead of speeding up. With a final flip she lands on her feet for a moment before tilting to the side, stumbling and falling flat on her back with an equally dizzy glance to her movements "The sky should really stop spinning....oh hey Grover, why are you upside down?" the cat sitting atop her hair that nad splayed out behind her staring down at her before laying down itself with paws in the air, batting strands of hair as it starts to chew on it a little "Hey! Thats not food!...bad baby!" laughing still and pulling it away from the animal.

"There!" Arkos yelled as he spots a key on one of the bird. He flies up to the bird and snatches the key. "I bet this is the right one." He says as he looks down ay the key before he flies down, going through more rings until he lands. Meanwhile, Renora resorted herself to use bird noises to call out at least a few birds. Sadly, not a single one of them came over. However, she spots one with the key. She skips over, but the bird is much faster than her. She skips faster and faster, trying to call the bird out. Its flight slows down, granting Renora the opportunity to get close to it and finally snatch the key. "Got it!" She yelled...only for her to realize that she has stopped skipping and so she falls. "Onii-chaaaaaaaaaan!!!" She screams, which caught the attention of Arkos. "Renora!" He shouted before forming a tornado on his legs and flies over to his sister, catching her in his arms and descends.

Upon landing, Renora gets off of her brother and quietly says "Thanks..." One could tell that she was embarrassed by it. Arkos sighs and says "Be a lot more careful next time. This is the orientation anyways." Renora nodded, but in her mind she thought "Onii-chan, I'm sorry."

Kimona Kimona

Du-KKUDDWs-AAp-BSP.jpg

ee.png
Viviane W. Razzenwyn
(Mood: Romantic. )

(Interactions: Chazz and Jazz )

(Sorry if this wasn't the greatest, my motivation has been declining.)

She was expecting a more affectionate reaction in reference to hugging Jazz, still, being able to show her endearment to him without outright confessing her love or making him feel too 'awkward' was able to make Razz feel satisfied with how things played out! Alternatively, Chazz remained overly enthusiastic like he always does and just about 'squished' her inside of his embrace, resulting in her taking a moment to catch her breath after the excited fellow had departed from the uncomfortable hug. "Yeah, I see that." She achingly gasped, slightly hinting at Chazz's excitement as she recaptured her ability to properly breathe. Regaining her composure, Viviane's immediate attention was spun to Eunice Montjoy, a lengthy figure of a man who stood at his podium addressing the vast assemblage of fellow students gathered on the academy's courtyard. "They dress pretty casual for a principal." Eunice must've been the type of person that enjoyed comfort over style as they had only stepped out wearing a very bland set of clothes, nearly making him indiscriminate from the everyday person attending the announcement.

Nonetheless, this individual was very dissimilar from most of the people she's met in life, aside from being the administrative dean of the institute he was someone that conducted themselves in a very professional mannerism. His very words had complimented his calming poise while they confidently discussed the rules and regulations of the practical exam, these all were very straight forward and simplistic. Viviane found it disappointing that you weren't able to steal keys from any of the other students but to her, it made no difference as she believed that she going to come out on top! With or without rules! Birds spiraled into the air once the exam started, leaving the students scrambling in all sorts of directions as they tried to catch after them! "Time to show 'em what I'm made of!" After gazing up at the random flocks soaring overhead, Viviane singled one of them out upon seeing faint glimmers of the objects a few had held in their beaks, not to mention the smaller birds that were following next to them. Apparently, this variety of bird had been attracted to the others that were holding keys or at least the ones that were holding 'shiny' objects!

Picking out and targeting the birds became significantly easier because of this. She couldn't help but scoff in amusement, Viviane couldn't believe how simple this entrance exam was! Lowering her shoulders and hunching down, Razz had gotten into a readied posture before blasting herself upward into the skies above. Traces of bluish green discharged from the woman's body, pitching the girl outward through the atmosphere and into the direction of the birds as the colorful energy lagged behind her heels. Closing in her distance with the tinier birds, she was able to find out that they too were following something but it was at a very far away distance. "Hrm?" There were no keys being held in the beaks of the smaller birds, however, ahead of them was a falcon that was carrying not only one key in their beak but several more! "Oh? You aren't that one guy's bird are you?" Unlike the others, this one hadn't made its appearance until far later in the exam, plus it didn't take kindly to others! She was wondering how it had got so many of the keys in its maw, that was until Razz noticed it divebombing one of the principal's birds and rudely snagging away its key.

It's excessive greed was surprising, howbeit, not nearly as surprising as the creature's sheer speed! Skimming its wings through the skies, it's feathered body gave the impression of a 'missile' while it speedily tore through the clashing winds. Excited at the idea of not only being able to get multiple keys at once but also receiving a challenge, Viviane eagerly sailed after the nimble bird without hesitation, making it her target for the rest of the exam. "C'mere ya bastard!" Stretching her hands out in front of her, Viviane finally caught up and was just now in arms-length of the falcon. Instead of focusing on what was around her, the creature immediately claimed her attention after it revealed just how many keys had been dangling from its beak. "Two?! Wait, three?!" Now determined to get ahold of the bird, Razz had thrown herself forward in a desperate attempt to envelop the creature. Both of them were continuing to soar through the metal hoops scattered across the mountain during the chase, however, Razz was completely unaware of this.

Soon enough, Viviane was able to snatch away the keys from the Falcon's clutches. "Haha, see that everyone? Maybe one day, one of you can come close to achieving my level of greatness!" Her arrogant cheers were abruptly interrupted once another approaching hoop had caught her off guard. Turning away was too late as her momentum proved far too great for too handle and before long she collided with the metal rim of the large ring, a sickening 'smack' playing out after accidentally railing her head against it, resulting in her vision fading to black as started to lose consciousness. Trying to maintain herself in the sky became far too difficult and soon enough she started plummeting downward, unaware of what was happening around her and the approaching fate she was about to meet with.

(Interactions available!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back