• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Monstrous High-Level Pathfinder Game [Forum] [Dice]

Got room for one more? I've always wanted to play the Human Wizard in a DnD game (yes I'm boring I know, shut up :tongue:)

I think part of the schtick of the game is that were aren't human, or any of the core races--save with some oddball templates tacked on.

[QUOTE="Thief of Words]So. I only just saw this. I was out of town due to the death of my maternal grandfather. Is there any chance I could possibly join?

[/QUOTE]
Am sorry for your loss. I know what it's like to lose someone close.

JayTee said:
Got room for one more? I've always wanted to play the Human Wizard in a DnD game (yes I'm boring I know, shut up :tongue:)
NOHUMANZ! Unless you throw some oddball templates and archetypes in. :P

Here are some of the Pre-Existing PC's:

GOld Dragon Paladin!

Dread Vampire Succubus Fighter/Cavalier! Who isn't Evil!

Goblin Alchemist!

Treant Druid!

Half Celestial Dwarven Werebear Cleric!

Sentient Sandwich? Or maybe the Token Construct? Or a sentient Slime? Find a monster you like, and talk to me about it via PM!

Actually she is a Half Celestial Dwarven Werebear Ranger/Rogue/ Shadowdancer.

And don't Forget the DreadKnight Hengeyokai whi is also not evil she just radiates it. "I'm not evil I just give off that Aura!!" I suppose should be her motto.

...."Totally not evil even though normally evil."

Soooo tempting me to make a CE/LE/NE chromatic dragon assassin who capitalizes upon the perception that "Nooooo, dass racist to say we all evulz."

Yeah my Were-Bear is almost salivating thinking of some of the party dynamics. I think about the only thing we don't have made or being worked on is a hardcore dedicated Arcane Caster.

Hm, would a human lich work? I found a build that looks rather fun that i'd like to try out.

JayTee said:
Hm, would a human lich work? I found a build that looks rather fun that i'd like to try out.
...I guess. Maybe a non-human lich? Or an augmented human lich! WITH AN INFiNITE SANDWICH!

JayTee said:
...I'm a fan of the classics, I'm sorry ;-;
As am I, as am I. But the concept is: EVERYTHING IS NUTS! I AM GOING WORLD OF HAM WITH THIS BABY! THIS IS TUNA WITH BACON! LETS ROCK! THE GORILLA FATE IS YEARNING-*GLRCTHC*-woah...what just happened?

I'd prefer my players try and make their own builds. Sorry if you're just bumping into pathfinder, but I'm more than willing to offer help. I'm sure some others around here would be willing to add opinions and help too. Don't worry. I don't bite. veryhard Although I do rant and get frustrated by inane things at times. :)

Besides! She's over-level'd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back