• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Monstrous High-Level Pathfinder Game [Forum] [Dice]

I had a battle cleric as a concept, but nooo, everyone passes it over...

All right, I'll go with a Terror Creature Aasimar cleric. Negative energy bursts for everyone!

Are there still any openings, or are you full up? I had considered a Rogue/Ranger/Shadowdancer but had not steeled on a race though I thought the Werebear template might be cool. IF you are full then best of luck all.

I don't think he'd mind taking one more, but I also know he just went to sleep, and that thusly, you will have to wait for him to make a call tommorow.

So. I only just saw this. I was out of town due to the death of my maternal grandfather. Is there any chance I could possibly join?

I am also very interested i this game if there is still room. Not sure how many you are wanting to run. But if there is room, or room opens up. let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back