• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Monstrous High-Level Pathfinder Game [Forum] [Dice]

Basically I like swords and magic. Magic swords foooooo~

I also had an idea for a pair of sisters, a tiefling and an aasimar, who both specialized in the use of the scimitar and fought (and adventured) as a team. But at this point I have way too many ideas and I'll just let Taco tell me which one he likes:

- Irvin the Penetrator, Venedaemon Arcane Archer

- The AMAZING Kalar Sisters (azata-blooded aasimar bard/paladin, with tiefling magus sidekick)

- Lil' Sureshot, Drow Gunslinger

- Gorn Nhova, Half-Giant Meditant Psychic Warrior

- Kazim The Forsaken, angel-blooded aasimar cleric (probably undead too) (domains Chaos(Demon) and Destruction)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, if there's still room, I kinda wanna play a Kitsune or Changeling Kensai Magus. (If Kitsune, I'd blow SO many feats on extra tails you don't even KNOW.)

I like fluffy!

Kinda funny, since in our PnP game we have a player running a Kitsune. In that game I'm running a minotaur barbarian. I wanted to do something different in this game, though.

Waiting on the GM to get back- but I can answer some questions.

Basically, Exthal, it's not so much that, as on a Case-by-case basis at this point- hence why we need him here.

As for your idea Unbridled- it's probably a-go when he gets back...

And stat's wise I have yet to get an answer- seeing as we're using monstrous races- some of which have /crazy/ base stats...

SephirothSage said:
Waiting on the GM to get back- but I can answer some questions.
Basically, Exthal, it's not so much that, as on a Case-by-case basis at this point- hence why we need him here.

As for your idea Unbridled- it's probably a-go when he gets back...

And stat's wise I have yet to get an answer- seeing as we're using monstrous races- some of which have /crazy/ base stats...
So the CR20 Pleroma with 20th level cleric casting and miracle as a SLA is probably too powerful :P

We're starting with Ten Total levels, counting however many he decides to dock for a Given Monster type.

For example? My Current plan, is a Dread Vampire Succubus using the Eldritch Warlock MCA From that site- all of which I've got approved.

Sherwoods plan is a Juvenile Gold Dragon Paladin.

If I can join, I'd love to try playing a Mind Flayer Psion, with the idea of going into Thrallherd Prestige Class

Or, if Psionics aren't allowed, maybe one of the following:

Treant Druid or Sorcerer

Or

The Dreaded Pixie Ninja

Last edited by a moderator:
CHRIST this thing got some attention while I was out!

Okay then!

Silent, good job at first picking with my only ban :P

But yeah, sorry, also keeping psions out. I can't juggle them too well.

All the ideas are just looking great, and I think I'll need to make a proper thread god damned soon, eh? As soon as the threads up, I'll make a character template, as well as a guide for divvying stats. I did NOT expect the thread to swell this much in less than 24 hours. Heh.

TacoMann said:
CHRIST this thing got some attention while I was out!
Okay then!

Silent, good job at first picking with my only ban :tongue:
In all fairness, I totally missed reading over the thread :P I proposed a bunch of other ideas instead...

To be fair, it's a great concept for a game.

In the first post, you implied that we can kind of canon-weld things into the setting, was that an accurate takeaway?

Also, my concept has been further refined. Drunken hengeyokai sellsword with an intelligent blade forged from the souls of dead hengeyokai with an unquenchable thirst for human blood.

[QUOTE="Unbridled Originality]To be fair, it's a great concept for a game.
In the first post, you implied that we can kind of canon-weld things into the setting, was that an accurate takeaway?

Also, my concept has been further refined. Drunken hengeyokai sellsword with an intelligent blade forged from the souls of dead hengeyokai with an unquenchable thirst for human blood.

[/QUOTE]
Yes and THAT JUST SOUNDS BEAUTIFUL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back