• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Monsterverse The United Series RP recruitment

Percyblade97

Welcome to Monarch.
We study creatures of giant sizes.
They are an ancient and forgotten species that are also the rulers of the earth we live in.

These stories are posted after Godzilla Vs Kong.

Ultraman, Zone Fighter, and Gamera are a part of this monsterverse along with the other versions of Godzilla by Tristar and beyond.

Pacific Rim is welcome as well.

Godzilla and Kong have come to know each other as equals after defeating Mechagodzilla.
Gamera, Zone Fighter, Ultraman, And Pacific Rim are to be brought into the monsterverse by you.

I need you and as many Roleplayers in this as I am not able to do this at all alone.

Believe this or not.
I have memory issues.
That is why I need people who are more with great knowledge.

Always open for all!

Godzilla
King Kong
Gamera
Zone Fighter
Ultraman
Other monsters are required to be mentioned in replies.

I tend to bring an element of HFY into Monsterverse RPs, whats your view on that sort of Humanity-Centric playstyle?

What element would that be of HFY?
P.S. Forgive me. I am not a very advanced mind.
There will be room for both humans and Titans.

What element would that be of HFY?
P.S. Forgive me. I am not a very advanced mind.
There will be room for both humans and Titans.
I'm not keen on the Environmental Messages/The "humanity is weak/arrogant" type of mentality that a lot of Kaiju Films give off.

If I were to join, It'd probably be for the Ultra-Man/Pacific Rim elements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back