• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Monsters of the leaf village : a naruto rp for 3 people (maybe 5)

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Set in the naruto universe though stuff is very much different from the actual story. This rp would focus on team 6 of the most recent batch of genin. (Maybe another team if we get enough sheets)

Though team 6 was assigned long ago as they are the team with a tailed beast host. The team members have been trained from a young age to help guide, seal, ultimately control the jinchuriki as needed.

Looking for two players to start and the rp is open to a additional three/four more people depending if this check gathers enough players.
The choices being you play as a jinchuriki or play as assigned friends/ways of controlling said tailed beast host.
A team (or two) made up of...
A genin jinchuriki and two genin somewhat capable of sealing/Genjutsu/kekkei genkai/etc
point is from a young age they "gently" forced these kids to be friends and forced extra training on them to specifically counter a jinchuriki

Like all my naruto attempts im happy for original jutsu/clans/tailed beast ideas.
I only ask for no bullshit and to write at least a paragraph or two for each post.
The sharingan is allowed but will be changed somewhat as it turned into BS by the end with its multiple abilities.

I would play as the leader/sensei of team 6 (and maybe another team)
And either a jinchuriki or genin capable of subduing a host somewhat. The first two acceptable sheets I see will determine what I make as a genin.
The cs page is here

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back