• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)

(The video is two hours long, you do not have to watch it)

Cole is a 26 year old guy living alone deep in the woods, supernatural and other shit happens on his property like 24/7. Cole has a bad past and is out in the woods as an experiment for a monster hunting organization, in return he gets money and can live out there escaping his past. Cole is different from the average human, he enjoys fucking with the monsters he can and a lot of the time he does not get affected like the regular human. so when he kills a monster the organization ranked as a 107 a team is sent out to investigate, turns out he has and (YC) gets stuck there with Cole alone in the woods and they have to try and survive together.

some things for YC to generally follow
~ head strong and physically strong (think stereotypical military man)
~ not so relaxed at the start
~ thinks Cole is extremely stupid and dumb (but also a threat) at the start

Here is Cole Shawcross (I'm keeping the name Cole just beacuse, My Cole varries in different ways )Cole_Shawcross.png

Name:Cole Shawcross
Personality: Cole is, um, interesting. He is both intelligent and dumb, bad ass and clumsy as all hell, wary but also head strong, it all depends on who he is with or who he is fighting, he enjoys playing mind games so switching from one thing to the other is good (though he really is a dumbass when it comes to these monsters)
extra:
~ enjoys fucking with some of the more dumb monsters (and people)
~ the cultists that live in the back of the property are scared of him (he hates it but also happy that they don't come trying to sacrifice him every other day)
~ has simple pleasures a lot of the time (tea, chocolate, not getting killed, you know)
~ always wanted a dog but can't get one thanks to all the fucking monsters out here
~ very common to find him singing folk songs while doing things like repairs or cooking
~ he never sits normally (no gay person every does, he's Bi so it's worse, jhbkn), when sitting on anything he always crosses his legs up unless he has his shoes or boots on (habit from childhood) or like, knees to chest or even sits on his legs
~ he enjoys knives and stuff, actually keep a machete and some survival knives on him at all times outside

I'm always open! Just send me a PM and we can talk about role playing together

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back