• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern monster town: (romance? thing?)

Huntertabbysandshark3

The lord of randomness and the warp
soo after the death of another RP I decided ill try my hand at doing some form of a reboot, the basic idea is, the world has humans along with monsters, and err... the intention was some romantic relationships. not too sure how I wanna set some of the things up but ill be happy to talk about the whole thing with yall.

and I'm just going to tag ya here if you wherein the last one case you wanna come along again? bring their characters back as well as possible?

GummiPatch GummiPatch Justjulia4582 Justjulia4582 Cosmos Cosmos mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties Shagranoz Shagranoz erzulie erzulie Fayolah Fayolah Doughnut Doughnut ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi darkborn darkborn

Possibly interested but what do you have in mind monster wise? Do you just mean super natural beings such as vampires, witches and so on or something else?

Possibly interested but what do you have in mind monster wise? Do you just mean super natural beings such as vampires, witches and so on or something else?
I was thinking about this. The types of monsters or other things could definitely change my interest.

I mean as long as there humanoid, it’s fine sure you can be a vampire or a witch, or you would be like a spider person or Snake person (btw I call dibs on male snake person)

Yes yes I’m not sure what exactly I wana put together for setting but I’ll throw together a CS page and a OOC chat for everyone and then we should all be able to talk a little about how to set things up. Iv got someone well I know someone Cosmos Cosmos that will probably be able to help me out a little.

Ok everyone got the CS and OOC pages up for all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back