• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Monster town: romance thing? IC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lao 2.jpgLao took a seat in front of Bakari upon his request, eyes sparkling with delight when he slid his gift to her. She cleansed her hands with the sanitizer before opening the gift with sheer excitement- like a child receiving a birthday gift. A long gasp escaped her lips when her azure orbs met the blues of real gems embedded in luxurious jewelry.

"They're gorgeous!" The siren exclaimed, touching the ornaments before pulling them out of the box. Among the hundreds of lies Lao had spout that day, the statement was not one of it. The extravagant set of jewelry was beyond beautiful, and Lao couldn't wait to wear them all. "Oh my whales! I love you, Bakari!" she squeaked out, bolting from her seat to give the said man a tight hug gleefully.

After a short while, Lao withdrew with a satisfied grin. She returned her attention to the jewelry before putting the earrings on and slipping the ring on her finger. They felt so right on her!

The superstar turned to her other friend, posing in front of her so she could have a good look at her presents. "What do you think, puppy?" Lao asked, "Don't I look perfect?" Of course, she knew she does! Nonetheless, she still felt the need to hear her friends say so.

Unable to contain her excitement, she pulled her blue hair upwards, exposing her pink nape. "I wanna try the necklace next. Come on, put it on me!" Lao appealed to the two of them.

erzulie erzulie Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28

1575945939476.png
Thalia
Thalia had to make sure not to let her mouth drop open at the jewels. Bakari just wasn't fair! How was she supposed to compete with that? He had hundreds of years to procure money while Thalia....well she has only been on this earth for a quarter of a century and with a lower paying job. Thalia smiled softly at Lao as she jumped up and down with joy. It really was a perfect present for the super star. It made her look even prettier. "What do you think, puppy? Don't I look perfect?" Thalia's eyebrow twitched at the nickname Lao had for her. She was far from a puppy and Lao was the only one who could get away with calling her that. "You always look perfect Lao." The question was basically rhetorical but Thalia answered any way. When Lao asked for someone to put on the necklace, Thalia immediately stood up. Lao may be her best friend but no way was she letting Bakari put on the necklace. As if Thalia wasn't jealous enough about the affection and attention she got from the dhampir. (Not that she showed it) Thalia picked up the necklace and got behind Lao to carefully snap the necklace on. "There. The look is now complete."

Interaction: . D O V E . D O V E
Mentions: erzulie erzulie

1575260662172.png

Vree
interaction: Sekiranun Sekiranun
Vree hadn't actually noticed how unstable his own and Suri's form was, the smell of the food was intoxicating for the culinary inclined slime still managing to get the stuff done even though the both of them would eventually become a puddle, and well Vree didn't actually mind so much he was having a good time being so close to the other slime. it was only when Suri spoke up did Vree really pay attention to what was actually happening, Vree became a mixture of blues and greens, but then realizing Suri had just nestled even closer to him. smiling a little more and losing some of the bluish hues, stroking his arm on his current Suri scarf. "there's no need to go... at all... Suri... I umm err.." he stopped to finish off the bacon and eggs setting them on a plate. "I like being with you.. like... this it's nice, your, nice and umm.... i really like you" he finished off vree's body entirely green at this point embarrassed as hell having said that.

Bakari Aten

Interactions: Lao, Thalia
Mentions:
Tags: . D O V E . D O V E , Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28

Bakari couldn’t help but smile slightly at Lao’s reaction. He knew that she’d love his gift, just as she had loved all the others. “I’m glad that you like them. I was told that they belonged to some long dead princess of a fallen Kingdom.” He said casually. When also suddenly hugged him he had been ready. Bakari was used to her reactions whenever he’d give her a gift. Had it been anyone else he would have definitely pushed them off. He wasn’t the most affectionate person.

When Lao spoke again, asking for help with the necklace Bakari went to grab it in order to put it on. Before he could grab it Thalia had swiftly picked it up and clasped it around Lao’s neck. He raised a brow up said nothing about it. “Agreed it looks wonderful just as I knew it would.”
code by Ri.a

Erebus
Interacting: Xavier ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi , Arico Cosmos Cosmos , Sara Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Sarcove
Mentions: None​

When they said no he let out a sigh as he hanged his head, arms also dramatically hanging by his side. Well, that solved every worrying doubt in his mind! Since they don't want a doctor then, of course, he wouldn't get one. Straightening back up with a smile on his face as if he didn't just think he hurt them right before and was panicking he tilted his head at the eating schedule. "Schedule? Oh have no worried my dear, my eating habits are erratic! As for the trouble, it won't be any! Just come to me anytime you'd want clothing. Maybe you saw something that couldn't fit you but wanted to wear or if you'd like me to design something personally. Either way, I won't take no for an answer!" His grin widening at that. They could probably come in the middle of the night and he'd be up working anyway. "And I mean it for any time, night, day, morning, that one time at 3 am where you have an idea,"

Sarcove came up and his attention when to them as they talked. A thingy? He didn't think he was bothering her with giving her a chance for free clothing so he threw that out of his mind. "I have no clue what you're talking about but I'm really hungry after all that!" he couldn't smell anything like that, even if he did he probably wouldn't have put it to what it was. Grabbing Xavier's arm he started to walk to the counter to order. "Well! That was eventful, what do you want to get?" his energy back and happiness up as he had a bounce in his step.

Suri blinked a couple of times, going the rare bright red in complete shock as he tried to comprehend what Vree had just told him. He wasn't going to go after Vree had said it, but then he just had to go and run his adorable slimy mouth and keep talking. Suri stared off into space while trying to formulate the words that could possibly make up a response. There was no way. Absolutely no way. Vree was just saying it in a friend way, wasn't he? A lot of people liked Suri as a friend. That must've been it. Vree only thought of him as a friend, just a friend. Only a friend. No, Vree couldn't just be yanking his chain like that could he? Vree couldn't be that cruel. Could he? No one was that cruel. Vree wouldn't just play with him and his feelings like that, would he? Suri was starting to turn an angry blackish color before quickly hopping to the next stage of grief. One he was scarily intimate with. He soon went dark blue at the following thoughts.

Vree didn't know what he was talking about. No one could really like-like him. Most people just wanted to use Suri to make themselves feel better. That was the entire purpose of his job after all, the entire purpose of his life really. He'd done his best to help people but he'd always failed in the past. Suri was hardly even good at anything really. What did Vree even see in him? Was Vree just trying to use him for free sessions at any time? It wouldn't be the first time...

Maybe he could convince Vree to just leave him alone. Vree couldn't love him after all. It was just an exchange wasn't it? Vree just wanted something that Suri could provide. Or maybe it had to do with the festival? Vree was just trying to find an easy mark to get a free wish, wasn't he? Maybe?

Or maybe Suri was overthinking it. Maybe Vree genuinely did like him. But Vree couldn't genuinely want to be with someone like Suri. Could he? Suri was a sad pile of floor goo most of the time, the other half he was crying or trying to soak in moisture from the ground or someone's gutters because it reminded him of his mom. All those times Suri was a self-hating mess who tried (and usually failed) to make people feel better and gave away everything he owned because he felt guilty about having anything. Who would actually want to be with him?
...Apparently Vree.

Finally, Suri stopped changing color and landed on a soft green and pink mixture. "..." Suri sighed as he let himself go even puddlier, "...I'm glad." Suri genuinely was. He had a crush on Vree but he'd have never said anything. It was obvious he was already super guilty about it. "...I... I like you a lot too..." A small grin came onto Suri's face as he spoke. He was more green then pink at this point due to the embarrassing nature of it all, but he was happy that his feelings were, at least, somewhat requited.

Interacting: Vree ( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 )

Xavier's attention was drawn to his friend, sarcove. Watching his buddy obviously becoming cold he came to his side. "Hey you should-" he started before Sarcove mentioned there being a smell and a thing. While he couldn't smell what his buddy mentioned he got an idea what it was about. He wasn't about to get involved in a lady thing. Nor could he really understand it.

Pulling Sarcove to him and rubbing his buddy's arms he attempted to help bring some semblance of warmth back into him for the time being. It wasn't long before the Fae's ramblings ended and Xavier was grabbed by the arm. While he was led to counter he turned around.

"Oh, hope to see you ladies again," he called back. His attention turned back Erebus at the metion of food. After that he craved a smoke more than food, but he knew better. Plus it was far too late to turn down the food. "I'm thinking I'll take a tossed salad."

Lao 2.jpgLao took a deep breath when she felt the cold necklace against her skin. She twirled to face Thalia with delight upon hearing her compliment, "I know!" she sighed. Of course, she always looked perfect, and she was glad to hear that her dear friend shared the same sentiments.

One of the reasons why she loved hanging out with Thalia and Bakari (aside from the fact that they drown her with praises and attention most of the time) was that she could be real with them. Lao never felt the need to pretend when it was just the three of them. And for someone in her chosen career, that meant a lot.

Bakari threw his compliment from the side, and Lao quickly flashed him a grin. "Of course you would! You're, like, the second best at fashion- after me, obviously!"

The siren went off to look at herself in a nearby standing mirror. She struck different poses for a while, before deciding that she was done admiring herself. Now, it was time for the whole city to admire her!

"Alright, I think it's time for me to bless the city with my presence. What do you think? Care to show me around town?"

erzulie erzulie Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28

Maryanne was finishing up in her office before going out for a bite. Filing away the paper work from her most recent client. Grabbing her coat she headed out of the office. It wasn't long before she reached her destination; a cafe owned by Vree.
"Hello," she called as she walked through the door. Spotting the two slime boys a confused look formed on her face. Tilting her head to the side she cleared her throat. "You're open right? I hope im not interrupting."

Sachiko
A small white fox ran through the forest on the outskirts of town. A blur of brown flashed by the fox and said fox immediately changed directions and started chasing after the other small animal. Sachiko slowed down to a halt and sniffed the air. Hearing a rustle she crouched down to hide behind a brush. Her small eye hones in on the brown rabbit in front of her. You would that that such a white fox would stand out in the lush forest and the rabbit would see her but with her illusion magic Sachiko was able to hide that. Her tails moved around in excitement and she pounced catching the rabbit.

Sachiko was pretty happy with her meal but she wish she still had her true form so she could hunt much larger prey than rabbits. When she reached the small town, the fox spirit shifted into her humanoid form. She still sported her fox ears and her five white with red tipped tails and of course was wearing her tradition red kimono with a flower print design on it. Sachiko was going to open the store earlier this morning but Eva went to meet up with some star to welcome her to town. Sachiko didn't quite get the big deal about her but she also didn't really pay much attention to those outside the town. The only reason she even knew of the siren was because of her squishy human who worked in the same industry.

Sachiko decided she was going to stop off at the other cafe in town. She should be opening her store but she didn't particularly want to just yet. Besides the town wouldn't get busy for another few weeks which means she wouldn't have a lot of business. No that the fox spirited needed any money. Walking into the cafe she walked strode up to the counter. The one known as Maryanne had beat her to the counter. Looking at what the orc was questioning Sachiko raised an eyebrow. The two slimes seemed to have merged? That was interesting.
I knew that was going to happen eventually.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi Sekiranun Sekiranun
Mentions: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal AI10100 AI10100

Tyke

It was a long and tiresome night last night, the lights were flashing, music was blaring, and people were dancing. Drinking and partying was definitely apart of his job at this point and he might need to try not to make it a habit if he didn’t want another hangover like a few months back before moving here. Tyke was still fairly knew to this town only moving in about 3 months ago…he heard it was a place to meet great friends, a place where more musically known talents were, and a place where he could find a potential love and man were all of those right.

Upon arriving at this town the silver haired musical producer and jack of all trades was accompanied by a new security guard by the name of Sarcove who was in the form of a snake, and one that was now a close friend of his along with 3 others. Another person he knew and who had suggested this place to him was a long time family friend and just in general close friend at that named Evangeline who was a secretary of the Mayor, he preferred to just call her Eva though. She helped him build up his fanbase from a young start and now here he was feeling onto of the world and at the top charts as one the top 3 musical artists internationally. Thanks to her he made two other friends by the names of Xavier and Sachi.

Xavier was a now close friend who featured in a few of Tyke’s tracks as his drummer from time to time and they always had time to party and catch a few drinks. It was odd for him to have so much in common with a bad boy type but you never know who your closest friends will be. Lastly Sachi was the potential love he was promised when living here and well when he first met her he didn’t think much of it but was grateful when he realized her fortune from her wears actually worked, ever since meeting her it felt like his luck was just always up and soon after they became great friends but…now he wanted it to become more than that. Today was the day he would attempt some kind of date with her. Now was it a great idea to do something like this before the Festival…ehhh maybe, maybe he could ask her if she wanted to go while they had their date but he needed to find her first, she should be at her shop today he thought.

Yes quickly did his morning essentials and made his way over to her shop where he was welcomed by the sign saying she wasn’t there at the moment…great, where could she be? He sighed but just shrugged it off, maybe he could just go for a coffee this morning and maybe give her a call later when he had the time. As he arrived at Vree’s his eyes caught a glimpse of the snowy cotton fox girl that he wanted to claim as his own. Her fur sparkled partly from the rays of light seeping through the windows but he chuckled upon noticing a few twigs in her hair. Tyke made himself known behind her and removed the pieces of nature and tickling her right ear with it. “Hey, been hunting again?” He asked but then noticed the owner and another slime worker being oddly shaped, he decided not to question it. “Sachi I need to speak with you whenever you are free err maybe during this coffee break we are having. That would probably be the best option.” He chuckled and rubbed the back of his head before tossing the twigs and leaves away.

Interacting: Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28

Mentioned: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

[Location: Cafe]
[Interactions/Mentions: Cosmos Cosmos ]
[Open to further interaction]

Golzar entered the cafe, wanting to pick up some foodstuffs to eat later. Walking up to the counter, he placed his order.

"I'll have two blueberry muffins, some iced tea, and a set of strawberry cake pops."

Thalia
Thalia always preferred this version of Lao. It was the real her and Thalia wouldn't have it any other way. Thalia sat back down and watched the siren as she stood in front of the mirror to get a better look at the jewelry and her self. Yet again Bakari had out done him self. Thalia couldn't wait for her present to come in. It wasn't something Lao could wear but she was sure she would like it. The werewolf had gotten a painting commissioned of Lao. It would be of when Lao shined the brightest, which was on stage performing. When Lao was done admiring the jewelry, Thalia got up. "Even though it's been a while not much has really changed. But we can still walk around town."

erzulie erzulie . D O V E . D O V E

Sachiko
Sachiko knew the instant Tyke had entered the cafe. Even though she was in human form she still had her fox senses. It was also the reason she didn't try to bite him when he began pulling things out of her hair. No one would normally dare to do such a thing with the fox spirit (except maybe Eva) especially a human. From the stories people have heard they knew the fox spirit didn't like humans but if they really knew her they would know that Sachiko had a soft spot for the squishy behind her. Her hear flickered back as he tickled it. She glared at him from the corner of her eyes. She didn't like that he showed this much affection for her in public. She had a reputation to uphold! When he asked her if she had been hunting she grinned in response. "Of course. He just happened to cross my path. How could I say no?"

When Tyke said he wanted to speak with her in nervous manner she wondered what the human had to say that he couldn't say right now. Sachiko quickly put an order in, placing some money on the counter. She didn't know how long Vree and Suri were going to take so she led Tyke towards a table when he finished ordering himself. She took a seat, careful of where her tails where so she didn't squish them. "Now, my squishy, what is it that you want to talk about?"

Interaction: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Sekiranun Sekiranun

Bakari Aten

Interactions: Lao, Thalia
Mentions:
Tags: . D O V E . D O V E , Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28

“Yes obviously.” Bakari tone was flat as he rolled his eyes. Of course he was only teasing his long time friend. He had gotten quite used to her attitude quickly. He knew that from the moment she’d handed him her autograph in the cafè so long ago. If he remembered correctly is had been about forty or so years ago. Like himself she was someone that knew her self-worth and wasn’t afraid to flaunt or let others know. Bakari looked at the time when she mentioned a tour. Seeing as he was his own boss he could leave whenever he pleased. Plus he had a very capable manager to look after things whenever he was gone.

“I don’t see why not. Though like Thalia said there isn’t really much worth seeing. In fact, I’d say things are rather dull. Bakari walked over to the door and opened it. “Give me one second while I speak to the manager.” He said before leaving. It didn’t take Bakari long and he was speak swiftly. “Now shall we head out?” He said as he looked between the two of them.
code by Ri.a

Tyke

Tyke took the time to order as Sachiko answered his previous questions. Soon after she ordered he did so also getting a Carmel frappuccino with whipped cream on it along with a nice strawberry pastry on the side. He took his money and placed it next to hers and managed a chuckle at her hunting comment. “Oh, ya could you say no haha just those instincts.” He then took a moment to breathe, he wasn’t sure how to even go about telling her…did she call him ‘Her’ Squishy? Tyke raised a brow at the thought and sat down at a nearby table with his friend of fortune.

“Hmm well, not sure where to start really but I guess how would you feel about coming over for dinner? You haven’t been over to my place yet and well I still have things I wanna tell you in a well…better situation. A more I guess romantic setting?” He wasn’t sure if that was too straightforward but going forward was better than going backwards unless this going forwards was going to make his relationship with her go backwards. He sure hoped it wouldn’t turn out that way, he wouldn’t know what to do, to be honest. “So whaddya say?” He asked with an unsure expression on his face. He looked kinda cute asking her this way but would she care?

Interacting: Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 (Sachi)

Mentioned: None​

Wildr Steel

Birds chirping, squirrels munching and his grunting. Wildr was training, the cool wind blowing on his bare chest as he counted each pull up he was doing from his balcony. “298…299…grr…300.” He said as he finished up his final set. The male made his way towards his phone. “Get some good music going and go out for a little run.” He decided and got some running clothes on after a nice shower then heading out.

As Wildr was running his eyes settled on the orc female Maryanne who almost caused him to run into a light post…why was it always that she distracted his instincts…He made his way over to the coffee-scented shop and froze at seeing her, what would he say? They were friends why was still being weird about all this. “Nice to see you here Anne…” he gave her a handsome smile not sure what else to say. From what he could tell he wasn’t the only one who felt affectionate about someone they knew, he thought as he glanced at the slimes and the couple who sat nearby. What he looked like wasn’t very appropriate as sweat outlined his muscular figure from the stomach up. "Selling been going well?" He asked.

Interacting: ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi (Maryanne)

Mentioned: None​

[div class=container][div class=bgimg]
[div class=open][div class=opentext][/div][/div][/div]

[div class=textbg][/div][div class=textbox]

Andromeda Chloros

Interactions:
Mentions:
Tags:

Smooth jazz music could be heard coming from within a medium sized building located uptown. It looked like a typical office building, though only one car was parked in the lot. Inside was rather spacious, upon first walking in there was a receptionist desk which hadn’t been used in ages. On the left was of the desk was one of the bathrooms and on the right a hall with a variety of door. Each door led to a room containing a variety of different works of art. From paintings, drawings, and sculptures, the rooms were full of work both completed and not. Some of the walls were the same way, beautiful paintings of everything from flowers to spirals decorated the walls. Somewhere complete while others half finished. It was obvious that it was the work of a true artist.

And said artist was currently standing on a step ladder. The sound of marble being struck could be heard over the music playing. However to her, all else was drowned out except for the music. Her moves were that of someone confident in their actions, in their craft as she worked to bring her masterpiece to life. The artist was dressed casually, a pair of comfortable sweatpants and a shirt that looked as if it had been splattered by rainbow paint. Her hair had been pulled up into a loose ponytail. She’d managed to get it to cooperate with her despite all the hissing and wiggling it had done.

Suddenly she stopped what she was doing. Andromeda stepped down from the ladder to admire her work with multiple pairs of eyes. She was sure that her patron would love it. The sculpture of his beloved wife was truly a thing of beauty. If not for the porcelain color and the unnatural stillness she was sure that it could be mistaken for a living person. Andromeda swiftly went back to what she was doing.

[/div]
[/div]
♡coded by uxie♡

[class=container] height:400px; width:320px; margin:auto; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=textbg] height:400px; width:320px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c5/ff/85/c5ff855d7bca3ec4153c096da411e4f8.jpg'); background-size:130%; opacity:0.3; position:absolute; top:0px; left:-1px; [/class] [class=textbox] height:390px; width:310px; position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; overflow-y:scroll; padding:5px; [/class] [class name=textbox] font-size:12px; text-align:justify; color:black; [/class] [class=bgimg] height:400px; width:320.5px; position:absolute; left:-0.5px; background:url('https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/197531209847406592/654940170675683358/image0.png'); background-size:101%; z-index:6; [/class] [class=open] height:70px; width:70px; border:5px solid #clear; background-color:clear; border-radius:50%; margin:auto; position:relative; top:140px; opacity:0.95; cursor:pointer; z-index:6; [/class] [class=opentext] font-size:30px; color:#92dba5; text-align:center; position:relative; top:12.5px; z-index:6; [/class] [script class=open on=click] addClass slideUp1 bgimg addClass slideUp2 open [/script] [class=slideUp1] animation-name: {post_id}slideUp; animation-duration:1.7s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [class=slideUp2] animation-name: {post_id}slideUp; animation-duration:5.7s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [animation=slideUp] [keyframe=0] transform: translateY(0px); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] transform: translateY(-450px); [/keyframe] [/animation]

Last edited:

W I N S T O N , E V A N G E L I N E
Interactions: erzulie erzulie | Mentions: . D O V E . D O V E

Evangeline wouldn't say that she was immensely glad to have broken off from the superstar she had to pick up and drop off earlier but it was certainly nice to get a break. She certainly wouldn't be the last of those kinds of people who would find themselves in Sunderburg. Nevertheless, she did hope that Lao was settling in well with her friends. She'd rather not have many complains clogging up her phone if the woman found anything out of place and she was sure that she will find something to complain about. Or would she? By what she had done earlier, she might keep it to herself. Well, Evangeline would make sure to ask Bakari about it.

In any case, she figured that she could take a break and visit a favorite place of hers lately. Andromeda, their local gorgon, allowed her to stop by the studio every now and then. So that was exactly what she did today. With the files to be done for the preparation of the festival in her bag and practically all the time in the world for now, Evangeline made a detour to a quaint shop to buy two boxes of baklava and then made her way to the gorgon's lair.

Looking around the parking lot, there was only one car parked there. Ah, so she was in. She usually was but Evangeline could feel her nerves melting away for a moment. She began clearing the parking lot and slid into the studio. Once she opened the door, she was immediately hit with the sound of jazz music permeating throughout the studio. A good choice, Evangeline had to admit. The only distinct sound aside from the music was the sound of chiseling. She began following the sound until she reached the first room. She raised a hand and knocked on the door.

"It's Eva!" She called out before opening the door. "I brought some baklava for you. Figured you should eat at some point."

[div class=container][div class=bgimg]
[div class=open][div class=opentext][/div][/div][/div]

[div class=textbg][/div][div class=textbox]

Andromeda Chloros

Interactions: Evangeline
Mentions:
Tags: AI10100 AI10100

Andromeda continued to chisel away at the marble before her. She was almost done at this point, just a little more off the sides and the sculpture would be complete. Again she fell something akin to a daze while she worked. Andromeda hummed the words of the song playing softly. Seeing as she relaxed her some of her snakes were still and their eyes closed. The others were looking around the room lazily. Andromeda suddenly stopped what she was doing when she noticed someone at the door. Her snakes were quickly to raise as well, peering curiously at Evangeline and the two boxes in her arms. Andromeda climbed down from her step ladder, keeping her back towards the door the entire time.

Seeing as she was alone there was no need for her to wear her glasses. Quickly she fished them out of her front pocket and slipped them on before finally turning towards the door. Andromeda swiftly made her way over and opening the glass door for her friend as soon as the smell of baklava reached her nose her stomach growled. It wasn’t uncommon for her to forget to feed herself when she was working. Her snakes darted their tongues out to taste the air, hissing in pleasure at the taste.

“Evangeline, thank you. Here let me help you. I was just finishing up one of my sculptures. ” Andromeda grabbed the boxes and placed them on the table in the room, moving around supplies to make room. The young Gorgon didn’t waste any time with taking one from the box. ”It has been a while since you’ve come here. How have you been, as busy as usual?” She asked. Andromeda took a bite of her favorite dessert and sighed softly. “I didn’t realize how hungry I was until now.” It wasn’t uncommon for her to forget to eat when she was in her zone.

[/div]
[/div]
♡coded by uxie♡

[class=container] height:400px; width:320px; margin:auto; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=textbg] height:400px; width:320px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c5/ff/85/c5ff855d7bca3ec4153c096da411e4f8.jpg'); background-size:130%; opacity:0.3; position:absolute; top:0px; left:-1px; [/class] [class=textbox] height:390px; width:310px; position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; overflow-y:scroll; padding:5px; [/class] [class name=textbox] font-size:12px; text-align:justify; color:black; [/class] [class=bgimg] height:400px; width:320.5px; position:absolute; left:-0.5px; background:url('https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/197531209847406592/654940170675683358/image0.png'); background-size:101%; z-index:6; [/class] [class=open] height:70px; width:70px; border:5px solid #clear; background-color:clear; border-radius:50%; margin:auto; position:relative; top:140px; opacity:0.95; cursor:pointer; z-index:6; [/class] [class=opentext] font-size:30px; color:#92dba5; text-align:center; position:relative; top:12.5px; z-index:6; [/class] [script class=open on=click] addClass slideUp1 bgimg addClass slideUp2 open [/script] [class=slideUp1] animation-name: {post_id}slideUp; animation-duration:1.7s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [class=slideUp2] animation-name: {post_id}slideUp; animation-duration:5.7s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [animation=slideUp] [keyframe=0] transform: translateY(0px); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] transform: translateY(-450px); [/keyframe] [/animation]

Lao 2.jpg
Lao rolled her eyes at her friends' responses as though they stated the obvious. "I could tell." She replied with a short laugh, "It's a very mediocre town, but worry not. Things won't be so dull anymore now that I am here."

The superstar waved her hand at Bakari when he excused himself to talk with his manager. It sure was nice to be your own boss. Lao turned to Thalia, "Baka's such a lucky guy. He has a manager that actually knows how to do their job." She scuffed, crossing her arms. "Wait, have I told you that my recent manager quit her job? Honestly, I'm thankful. That woman was beyond useless. And don't even get me started about her horrible sense of fashion! She wore these damned gaudy ribbons every single day, and it was such a freaking miracle that I didn't turn blind!"

One of the many controversies that haunted the superstar was her frequent change of managers. Lao's friends would know best that no manager lasted for more than a year with her. The superstar would often claim that it was because she had no luck in getting proper managers, but a handful of sources stated that it was because nobody could withstand her ugly personality.

The singer's rant was cut short when the dhampir returned, ushering them out of his office. Lao wasted no time and walked out of the cafe, expecting her friends to be following closely. Of course, there were people who called for her attention, but the superstar's response was either a blinding smile or a dainty wave.

She twirled to face Thalia and Bakari. "C'mon, you two! Show me around your beautifuuuuul town."

Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 erzulie erzulie

Last edited:
Sachiko
Sachiko ignored the weird way Tyke was acting. The human always acted particularly nervous around her and she didn't quite understand why. It's not like she had even a fraction of the power she used too. Maybe it is this form? Sachiko wasn't blind, she knew how she looked. She was made to be charming after all. How else would she get people to follow her? When he invited her over to his house for dinner her eyebrow shot up. Romantic setting?
"Tyke,"
She used his real name instead of her nickname for him. Her face softened at his unsure expression. He had a right to be. Why in the world would he want to have a romantic evening with her? A fox spirit who has had a grudge on the human race for hundreds of years. "You do realize that idea might not be the best right?" Her ears flickered as she glanced around to see if anyone was watching or listening in. "But if it something you really want. Just remember you might not like the answer you get."

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Tyke

As her expression changed when he spoke he already felt uneasy about what answer to expect from her. She then opened her mouth just to say his first name…he hasn’t remembered a time when she has just called him that, it seemed out of place and far more serious which caused his body to tense. Wow, he really fucked this up huh? He needed to respond and go through with it though. He let out a deep sigh. “Ya, I suppose you are right…but I wanna give it a try so you should definitely come over. What time works best for you? That way I can prepare myself.” He asked trying to keep up the same energy he had when talking to her in the first place. So far so good. He thought but who was he kidding this could just turn completely south at any moment with Sachi.

Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28

Sachiko
She could visibly see him tense. A smile lightened up the seriousness of her mood. "Of course squishy." She leaned back into her chair to think about a good time. Honestly it really didn't matter to her. Sachiko ran and owned her own store so she could do whatever she wanted. Besides business wasn't the best this time of year, not that she particularly cared. She had all the money. She just wanted the store as another way to fool the humans. Sometimes, when with Tyke, she thought about the days before she became a bitter fox spirit but it wasn't enough to change her ways. At least not yet. "You can decide. Not like I'm busy this time of the year anyway. You can come pick me up. If you don't have an offering I will be disappointed." Sachiko was and wasn't joking about that. He was the only one who made her feel like she still had her luck powers so she didn't expect him to but at the same time.....well you want a fox spirit you have to treat well.
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Suri's reaction was worrying for Vree first the slime went red... for a while and Vree held his breath hoping he hadn't just totally screwed up by telling Suri, the other slime changing color constantly until finally settling on, pink and green becoming even more of a puddle then he heard it... Suri liked him back... Vree becoming a bright pink color "im...glad... you-" he was interrupted by the fact that 4 people had walked in Maryanne, a fox spirit, a werewolf and a human, well Vree went a deep green solidifying himself with Suri still around his neck whispering to him "we can talk about this more later... ill just... get, these people sorted" Vree looked at the four of them with an awkward is smiley " hello Maryanne... and everyone else... no umm look, ignore that from before what can I get you all, sorry, sorry about it just being me.. Cassy late again" he responded without any hesitation maintaining a professional tone as he asked them all hoping they would all just ignore everything that had previously happened with Suri even though he really wished no one had actually shown up, but it was time to get to work, one of his tentacles going back into the kitchen and grabbing the gnomes order handing to them.

(Ok vree post time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back