• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Monster town: romance thing? IC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Xavier Wood, this town's resident bad boy. Well one of them at least. His morning started like it normally does, late and with a hangover. What had happened last night? Who knows and who cares. With a stretch he rolled onto his back to sit up. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes he surveyed his room. His clothes were strewn across the floor and empty bottles sat on the dresser, and some one else's undergarments. Though, who ever they belonged to was already missing. Not that he cared much about that, as long as they didn't steal anything on their way out.

Last night he had returned from an event out of town. I big metal event and Nocturnal had been invited as one of the featured bands. It was nice to go out and meet fans from out of town and get the band name out more. Plus events like that were always lots of fun for him anyways. He remembered the band met some girls on the way back and they had partied it up on the bus. He hoped who ever he had over had gotten home safe, despite not knowing who she was.

As he got up and checked his house it seemed everything was in order and the only space needing cleaning was his room. Returning to his room he threw out the girl's undergarments and the empty bottles. Feeling satisfied he hoped into the shower to start his day.

One brisk shower later, he found himself in the kitchen making an irish coffee in his briefs. The rest of his preparation was uneventful; got dressed, finished his coffee, brushed his teeth, the usual things. Feeling ready to face the day he grabbed his sunglasses and headed out the door.

Erebus
Interacting: Xavier ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi
Mentions: Random Succubuss#365
Today was a day just like any other for Erebus, working on projects that needed to be done for customers well in the early morning hours. He was a morning person, a night person and just generally always energetic no matter what time it was. He was a workaholic, always trying to find a new design for clothing for the people he's seen around town or looking up what others may have come up with to improve their design. Most of his life revolved around clothing ever since he got out of the whole tricking everyone to run away from him and being a general bad Fae when he was younger. The results showed that it worked, well mostly worked. Sometimes it's just too tempting! It wasn't his fault surely. After all who could blame him? No one is the answer and he was sure of it. Humming to his own tune as he was in his own little world, going about his work like a worker bee that was far prettier of course. He didn't even realized the time flying by. He didn't need anything to wake him up in the morning which also meant he could be rather forgetful to even go outside.

Of course there was some thing he does not forget, mostly to see his crush in the early morning walking to where they need to go while he sketches up designs for them. He had a few crushes at the moment and who knew if he'd get more this day? Well he didn't it just happened and it wasn't his fault. Some people simple deserved more attention! After that he went back to his sewing, after that he was checking over his storage to see how much he needed to continue to do that day. With how many hours he pours into his work there was not a lot to get done. Huffing with a pout on his lips he wondered how he was suppose to keep making clothing if he had no more orders to fill that day? He certainly didn't have his favorite model at the moment either. What's a Fae to do with their spare time?

Well he'd need to bundle up for the outside. He loved the cold because he got to wear plenty of his stylized winter clothing. Possible getting others to also wear them too. Making sure to grab his newest sketch book and pencil just in case he sees anyone who'd look wonderful in his clothes. Which let's be honest, everyone would. Quickly stretching and making sure his winds were comfortable and could easily let him hover about, just in case he needed to take measurements and his model was rather tall he soon made his way out of his house and shop. Walking along the street and he soon caught the glimpse of someone he knew, turning his head to realize it was one of his clients. Quickly darting over and forgetting that other people were a thing as he moved around him he soon almost fell over in front of Xavier.

"Xavier! One of the best possible people to meet today! How are you? You look wonderful, truly. A masterpiece, say what might you be doing today?" as he kept talking he was looking over Xavier in a way to see if anything in his clothing may need to be sewed all the while trying to think of ideas for clothing for the man in front of him. At the end he looked up at them to give his full attention to the response.

NighttimeForest NighttimeForest

The drummer wasn't sure how he wanted to start his day in town. He knew he'd have to run some errands later on but right now he just wanted to relax after getting home. As much as he loved his crazy, fast paced life, even he need to slow down from time to time. Just as he was about to pull out a cigarette a figure came running toward him. He stopped and watched as Erebus rushed over only to start to fall. Xavier chuckled a bit as he watched Erebus stumbled but reached out to catch the fae by the shoulder.

"Hello Erebus," he greeted, his voice deep yet warm. A smirk formed on his face as he listened to Erebus. "Well i just got back from doing a gig out of town. By the way the fans loved the merch you made for us," he responded to the enthusiastic Fae. He did appreciate the boy's talent for clothing design. Ever since the band started picking up traction they've been using Erebus as their designated merch coordinator.

Suddenly remembering, he pulled a check from his pocket. "I was going to bring this to you later but since you're here now, this is your share of the profits," he said as he handed it over. It was a fairly decent amount of money, having been at a large event they managed a lot of sales. In fact, some people that weren't familiar with Nocturnal had bought the clothes just since the designs were so cool and well done.

Arico chuckled as the other pulled her up a little asking what happened, the girls continuous guesses making her cheer up a little admittedly, "Y-Yeah.... Hot tea." she said in her usual terribly lying mannerism, it wasn't something she'd had much practice at- something she was glad for but also made it very hard not to worry those close to her when things like this happened. After all, she hadn't known Sara since after this happened last year.... it'd be- too hard to explain she convinced herself.

"I um, don't wanna trouble em or anything!~" she continued, insisting and waving her free hand nonchalantly with a closed eyed timid smile, honestly she'd let someone kick her over and still insist the other was just having a bad day, as shown by not wanting to trouble the frankly species-ist waiter.

Sipping at her tea for real this time she let out a small and happy squeal under her breath, "Sooooo good!" she said, urgh! she could drink tea all day if she had the chance to, honestly.

However the pain continued to get worse, she couldn't stay here too much longer, beginning to walk forwards with the other she suddenly found an issue. The large naga that worked as a uh, b-bodyguard, right? yeah. A bodyguard. Was blocking the entrance way with his large form, not so much the rest of the more human residents couldn't get past but the spider girls large body wouldn't be able to pass by in a million years.

"O-Oh uh, e-excuse!- m-.... me!" she let out in a shy squeak, face bright red as she addressed the group trying to ask them to move.

Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 . D O V E . D O V E Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 erzulie erzulie

Erebus
Interacting: Xavier ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi
Mentions: None
"I'm sure my merch wasn't the only thing they loved," smiling before seemingly remembering something. "Oh! Speaking of merch I have more ideas that I've been cooking up. They're not done yet of course I still need to figure out which colors look the best and touch up the designs, but you'll have more to look over in the coming days!" clapping his hands together after as if to emphasize his excitement that was clearly shown on his face. Humming slightly at the thought of going through all the ideas and possible trying to get Xavier to model them he soon tilted his head in question once they seemed to be getting something from their pockets.

Oh how nice! The check that was soon handed to the Fae who with the ever present smile didn't take at first. "Oh you know how much the fact I can make those designs for you is payment enough," at saying this he quickly took the check "Of course materials do cost money~. Though I'd love to go get something to eat so maybe you'd enjoy coming with me. I actually forgot that I needed to today. That is until now. Anyway who wouldn't want some company while they eat?" Erebus turning around to be next to Xavier so they wouldn't have to walk backwards, though he'd certainly do it if not for the fact he would more than likely bump into something along the way. Putting the check away before looking back at Xavier "My treat," adding it on to entice the other to go with him. In truth he wanted to try and show them the designs he made for them late in the night that they could wear on stage. However he was hungry first.

"Oh, you know it," he chuckled with a wink. This boy sure could talk your ear off but hey, at least he was passionate. He listened to him go on for a bit, rolling his eyes as Erebus pretended to not want the money. "You know I'd love to see your designs. It's always a pleasure."

As if on cue his stomach growled. I guess you can't sustain yourself on just alcohol and cigarettes. "If you're the treat," he joked. "But yes, I would like to grab a bite to eat. Where would you like to go?" With Erebus beside him he started walking no where in particular. Before he knew it they were coming up on Bitez, and the place seemed to be popping today, but he did spot his buddy Sarcove. "It's packed, but what about here? Bitez is always good." He asked gesturing to the building.

Formality was dreadfully boring, especially if it was with someone whom you’d normally be so casual with. Lao’s smile remained plastered on her face throughout the entire ordeal. However, a different glint shone within her orbs when Bakari mentioned his gift.

“Awww, you didn’t have to!” Lao exclaimed, feigning a bashful expression as she gently slapped his arm. He even went on to tell her that she didn’t have to pay for anything if ever she decided to order something. “Bakari, you’re such a sweetheart, but I’ll be with you in a bit.”

The siren watched the man disappear into the direction of his office before facing her other friend. “Honestly, Baka spoils me too much.” she sighed. It sounded as though she was exasperated, but her friends should know better.

Lao loved it when people made her feel special. In fact, it was why she clung to Bakari ever since their fateful encounter. Sure, they got off the wrong foot at the start, but they made it work.

She didn’t miss Thalia’s small comment from beside her. Lao broke into a playful grin. “Don’t be silly. The poor man will go bankrupt if he stops charging you for all the food you eat.” she teased in a hushed voice.

However, the wolf brought up her gift- or rather, the lack of it at the moment, and Lao let out another giggle. “Oh, come now, puppy,” she noticed the said puppy took a step back from her, as though she was a ticking time-bomb, “You don’t have to get me a gift either. It’s not like it’s a requirement or anything.”

From a normal perspective, the whole scene would seem sincere. Unfortunately though, it was the complete opposite. All of her genuine friends (not that she has a lot) would know that the the twitching of the singer’s right brow usually spelled bad news. Gifts to Lao was like oxygen to humans.

It wasn’t long before a voice piped up nearby, snatching Lao’s attention. She found her eyes on a large, red-faced, female spider, who was poorly attempting to form something coherent.

Lao rolled her eyes internally but kept her smile nonetheless. She knew exactly what the girl wanted.

“It’s alright, you don’t have to say anything more. I completely understand.” The superstar kindly told the girl before facing her fawning crowd.

“Does anybody have a piece of paper and a pen?”

A few seconds in and a blushing trent handed her a thin shave of a bark, quickly followed by a squid girl handing her a feathered quil dipped into fresh ink, while a harpy rubbed a spot on her wing at the background. Lao stared at the materials with a passive smile for an uncomfortable amount of time before accepting them. “Thank you, everyone!”

The superstar scribbled on the sheet then handed it to the spider girl. “There you go- an autograph. Have a nice day!”

It was what Lao said before strutting down to follow Bakari. Just as she was about to disappear into the door, though, she turned around to face the people once more.

“Oh, everyone, please listen! I will be throwing a party tomorrow night at my new house. Everyone’s invited, and tell your friends as well! I’ll keep you guys updated in my social medias. See you!” She waved her hand at the roaring crowd.

Upon realizing that her bodyguard might follow her to Bakari’s office, Lao told him: “Please stay here outside and make sure nobody tries to follow us.” before taking Thalia’s hand and leading him to Bakari’s office.

It was astonishing how quick the diva’s aura shifted when the door shut close behind them.

“Ah, fuck my life, all this smiling hurts.” Lao, finally in her true bitch form, whined as she let go of Thalia’s hand to massage her jaw. “Ugh, do you guys have some sanitizer? I accidentally brushed hands with some of the mediocre peope.”

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Cosmos Cosmos erzulie erzulie Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28

Last edited:
1575533479027.png
Sarcove
Interaction: . D O V E . D O V E Cosmos Cosmos Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28
"perfect, to hear miss Sallasi" sarcove said with a bow maintaining a serious expression, turning to Thalia and giving her a nod as well, who form Lao's exchange with the werewolf made it appear that they where actually friends, however, he overheard a small voice... it was Arico again oh god... was she asking him something, he held his breath and closed his eyes hoping that it wasn't the case, then he heard Lao asking for a pen and paper? hoping one eye sarcove saw her give Arico an autograph? no that wouldn't be a reason as to why the adorable spider approached. then he realized that his massive body was, blocking the way for the spider girl.. she probably had a harder time getting around than him and now he was causing her problems... this couldn't look good at all, wait maybe he could? his train of thought was cut off by Lao announcing a party, then ordering him to stay outside the Bakari's office "very well miss Salllasi" he said waiting still the werewolf and siren walked away looking the spider girl straight in the eye with a look is slight terror "umm... s-s-s-s-sorry.. I'm in the way? r-r-r-ight? err sorry miss Arico i d-d-d-dint mean to get in your way" sarcove said with a whimpering stammering tone coiling his body around so it would be out of the way for the spider girl giving her a bow "h-h-here you do have a nice day" he said warm enough that he was capable of a slight blush while looking at her.

Erebus
Interacting: Xavier ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi , Arico Cosmos Cosmos
Mentions: Sarcove​

"Aren't I always a treat?" Smirking at that as he walked together to wherever they may head to. In question of where to go he hummed in thought on where to go, that is until Xavier suggested Bitez as they gestured to the place. "Wonderful idea! Maybe I can find a model.." the last part he spoke mostly to himself though still out loud. Something he needed to work on if he cared to actually do that. Either way the place for food was here and he was certainly going to get something to eat. Opening the door as he was going to be all gentleman like or something and hold it for Xavier "Aft-". He looked in and saw her. She. Was. Perfect. It would seemed that the Arachnid was going to head out, only somewhat seeing part of Sarcove in the scene even though he was not a small person by any means. Everyone else seemed to just blend into the crowd.

Forgetting that he was going to be treating Xavier to food he quickly went in and flew up to the reach the same level of the Arachnitaur face. "My dear has anyone ever told you you'd make a wonderful model? You'd be a rare gem that shines brightly," as he said this he started to move around her. "Truly you are beautiful in every way, I would be oh so jealous of whoever is your one and only in your life right now," in his mind he was thinking of every type of clothing that she could wear. It'd all be custom made of course especially since the spider legs would need to be able to move with easy. He kept moving his hands out before bringing them back in, learning a long while ago that people tend to not like someone randomly taking their measurements. Coming back around to their front to talk to them face to face again with a Cheshire grin he kept talking.

"I'm so sorry, I was so taken by you that I forgot to even ask your name. I'm sure it's simple lovely. Ah and I'm Erebus, someone who must say that they'd be honored if they could make clothing for one such as yourself," as he said this he bowed before quickly straightening back up. He didn't see much wrong with pelting people with so many words you'd think he was going to die if he didn't say them all at once. Neither the fact that he could be rather, overbearing at times.

3ACBAF6D-0BEF-4FA0-8806-C18B889FA529.jpeg

Sara Rossi
Interactions
Arico Cosmos Cosmos

Erebus NighttimeForest NighttimeForest
Sarcove Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Mentions
Lao . D O V E . D O V E

Sara frowned when she received her reply, getting a terrible lie in the process. She stood there, a concerned frown on her face as she faced Arico, evidently not believing the lie.

“Dude...”

Sara sighed. What she lacked in tact, she had in empathy. And for once, she decided to back off. Not letting the situation go, but deciding against breaking the truth out of the already nervous girl.

“We.. can talk about it later.”

She stated, evidently not wanting to let the situation go but did her best for once to handle things peacefully as she simply followed Arico, grinning when she heard her roommate’s reaction to the tea.

“Of course it is. This is Bitez.”

She chuckled as they approached the door only to perk up when she heard voice too close for comfort with Arico stopping. She rose an eyebrow, gauging what was occurring only for Arico to confirm one of the many possibilities. Someone was blocking them. By the sound of it, it sounded like the chirpy female from before. She sighed, opening her mouth to repeat Arico’s request but at a louder volume to ensure they were heard. Only for the chirpy female to reply, moving and... giving her an autograph? Sara rose an eyebrow when she heard the comment, in disbelief. She opened her eyes to peer closely to the paper, seeming to stuff her face into the sheet to ensure yes, the autograph was on the paper.

“Sheesh. Someone’s full of herself.”

Sara mumbled as if the siren wasn’t there, announcing that she was holding a pool party. As if it was a gift to be in her presence, let alone get her autograph. Yeah... judging a book by its cover was wrong but Sara already wasn’t a big fan of this... Leo? Lawo? Honestly the writing was hard for the female to read.

Sara didn’t spend too long attempting to figure out what the signature said as she heard a familiar voice. She glanced up to see that familiar snake tailed mass. And then she remembered the conversation. Specifically the part about Arico. She closed her eyes as that same wide Cheshire grin appeared on her face, giving Sarcove a teasing grin while Arico wasn’t looking. Something Sara couldn’t help, the female never taking news quietly and politely. Especially something upon those lines. The teasing continued even when Sarcove passed them, the female lightly elbowing the naga and wiggling her eyebrows, her lips tightly pursed tightly to prevent any laughter from escaping her. She wasn’t trying to blow Sarcove’s secret after all. Just couldn’t help herself.

That done, she was quick to move on from that subject to the next topic at hand. Leaving. Leaving Sarcove alone for now, the grinning and amused Sara walked back to Arico’s side before beginning to lead her forward.

“Anyways, let’s head out!”

Sara announced, walking forward. Only to tense when suddenly something passed her. She couldn’t describe it. She just heard rapid vibrations, like a fly or something, pass her along with a cool breeze as suddenly she heard a voice. One that sounded too close to Arico and her for comfort. Well more close to the much taller Arico but Sara was easily able to guess personal space was being invaded as she lifted her cane, poking this “Erebus” a few times in the chest with the end to ensure she was tapping the right thing (and boy... he seemed tall) before lightly pushing him back.

“Hey buddy. Let the girl have her personal space.”

She stated, lowering her cane down as she stepped forward, subtly defending Arico from anymore attempts to breech her privacy. A slightly hilarious sight considering how Arico was taller and Erebus was flying at a higher height than she was. Nonetheless she was defending her roommate as she gave the male a semi hostile stare. Nothing explicitly malicious but she certainly did not seem unwilling to fight if needed.​

[class=bo] margin: auto; width: 90%; [/class] [class=he] margin: auto; max-width: 70%; font-size: 35px; text-align: center; [/class] [class=img] margin: auto; max-width: 200px; height: 200px; border-radius: 50%; background-image: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f1/ae/8e/f1ae8efef3d5b67a7a742b5e8f9b37de.jpg'); background-position: center -18px; background-size: 110%; /*Maven Pro Solway*/ [/class]
[div class=bo]
[div class=img][/div]
[div class=he]Ruscheraira Divan Myrrihar[/div]
Waking up to the already too bright rays of sun, Ru squinted her eyes, frowning as she gradually inched her vaporous self through her chipped bone china teapot. Forming her taller, more human shape, she stumbled ungainly to the bathroom. No matter how many times she reformed, the first steps always felt somewhat awkward and unnatural. It was a consistently odd feeling for her, to suddenly drop from almost weightless to having quite a bit of weight.

Even though she had no need to, she finished her morning toilette since it had become a habit during her travels. Pulling her white hair into an impeccably neat half-up bun from years of doing the same motions, she pinned it with a long jade hairpin almost the same sea green shade as her eyes. That simple-looking hairpin was an antique worth at least a hefty thousand, something one couldn’t tell by its basic exterior. Finishing it all off with a white suit and black dress shirt Erebus had made by her commission, she glanced at the mirror to see how it all came together. Ru nodded at herself. She looked sharp. Good.

The quick clicking of her heels sounded down the stairs to her china shop, getting faster and faster the further down she went. Once Ru took the last stride down to ground floor, she rushed to the kitchenette in the back of the store. Flipping skillfully through the shelves, she realized her stockpile of convenience store tea was at its last box. She was already late in opening Cinquefoie for the day, but now she had to push it off even more by going out. She knew most people would just take from the last box, but she never wasted her last resource. It was short-sighted to do so. What if an extra box was needed for an emergency? Ru wanted to be as prepared as she could.

Grabbing a massive, grey fox fur coat from a coat rack by the entranceway, she stepped through the door of her shop with the wind blasting right at her. Narrowing her eyes against the freezing air, she pulled her coat tighter and sped up her pace to the convenience store. The moment her foot dropped on linoleum, Ru let out a breath, thankful to be out of the bitter cold outside. Glancing around to the only cashier in the store, her eyes lit on Kouki.

“Welcome, Ru, anything I can help you with?” Kouki’s eyes curved, she could tell he was probably smiling under the mask. “It’s good to see you.”

The corners of Ru’s mouth lifted faintly before it went back to her normal impassivity and she nodded. “I’m just here to add a few more boxes of tea to my supply. It’s good to see you as well, Kouki.” Pausing in her steps to the breakfast and powdered drinks aisle, she asked, “So have you decided on coming to Cinquefoie?”

Mentioned: Erebus NighttimeForest NighttimeForest | Interacted With: Kouki Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser
(Mini collab? He got one line in.)​
[/div]

Last edited:
Xavier let out a heartfelt chuckle at Erebus' response. "Yes you are, and you know i'd model for you, as long as it's not too modest" He replied with a wink. Xavier smiled as Erebus was holding the door open and was about to walk in as Erebus darted inside instead. Rolling his eyes he caught the door before it hit him and watch the Fae fly around the poor Arachnid girl. "Hey, you'll scare her off if you just start groping her," He called out to Erebus as he strolled over.

"Sorry ladies, he can't help himself when he sees a pretty thing." Rolling his shoulders he watched Sara push the Fae away with her cane. At this point he was both hungry and itching for a cigarette. He reached up to grab Erebus by the shoulder to pull him down.

"Not to interrupt your hunt but i believe you promise me lunch," he said raising an eyebrow at him. His voice deepened a bit, showing his seriousness. As entertaining as this was he wasn't about harassing unwilling young ladies.

NighttimeForest NighttimeForest Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork Cosmos Cosmos

Arico panicked, needless to say the moment the very polite- uh, Sarcove? moved, having a male fly at your face and start grabbing around your body was not something expected nor fun. Covering her upper half with her arms, one hand still clutching the autograph she'd blankly accepted out of fear of causing a fuss. Face a bright red and eyes closed tightly as her eight legs scrambled back quickly knocking into a table and spilling someones food.

At the incident she opened her eyes widely, looking over in a panic and waving her hands wildly about in an apologetic manner as the kind hearted older ladies gave an awkward and slightly concerned look of acceptance. "T-Thank you for understanding, s-so sorry!" she whispered to them as loud as she could get out in her squeaky voice before going back as Sara stepped in front and the whole situation seemed to be about to turn violent-

if not for another new male stepping in and pulling down his seeming to be friend, asking about lunch.

Arico let out a thankful sigh, this- had all been WAYYYYYY too much for one morning that was supposed to be peaceful. Stepping forwards with her cup of tea miraculously unspilled during the event she grabbed onto Sara's shirt with her free hand tightly in child like nerves as she looked at the winged male. "Sorry b-but i don't think I.... I don't think I could be a m-model! too many people staring.... n' stuff~...." She mumbled.

Tucking some loose hair behind her ear as her four eyes searched around a little before bouncing from the men to the floor in their ocean blue hue, eyes almost tearful from this whole mess and it was clear to see in the gentle wet sheen they had beginning to form.

Suddenyl however though with another light 'oof' the girls hand shot back to her stomach again, "I-I need to sit down sorry Sara-" she stuttered, taking a seat very carefully on the corner couch legs in front and trying to take up as least room possible as she continued to appear in pain.

Erebus
Interacting: Xavier ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi , Arico Cosmos Cosmos , Sara Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork
Mentions: None​

While his full attention was still on his hopefully new model for clothing he heard Xavier coming in from behind and telling him he'd scare her off. Him scaring people off? Well ok maybe if he tried pranking her, but he stopped that! Mostly. Being poked with the cane from someone, however, was more of an indication he should back down along with them telling him to let the Arachnitaur have their personal space. Was he in someone's personal space again? "Ah, terribly sorry!" putting his hands up in the air and giving an apologetic smile as he let himself fall back down to the earth as Xavier grabbed one of his shoulders. "I mean no harm, I just can't help it when I see someone who'd look wonderful wearing my clothing. You'd be a stunning model though I understand it's not for everyone. For the trouble, I could give you a free set of custom clothing?"

His sight looked over to the friend of the Arachnitaur. A human by the looks of it and-. "Oh? Well if you loved one of my pieces enough to wear it I'm thinking maybe that deal would be good enough as an apology?" happiness was clearly shown in his eyes as he looked to human with the cane. It was exciting to see someone wearing your clothing and you didn't even know them! "I'd be happy to make it go along-" he stopped to look at Xavier in realization when they reminded him about lunch "Oh right! Sorry ladies I need to make sure he gets something to eat. I'd love to talk to you later," he looked over to the Arachnitaur when they started to talk again and seemed to be sitting down.

His eyes going wide as he saw their hand on their stomach and clearly in pain "I- Did I hurt you? Are you ok? Was it too much pressure?" there was panic in his voice. He kept moving from foot to foot as his mind raced on what to do."We should get a doctor," as he said this he looked to Xavier. He didn't expect to hurt someone! They certainly wouldn't think too kindly of him after this. Oh he really needed to make it up to them.

"Hurt?-" Arico asked looked over slightly wide eyed, "No-No! I uh, don't worry im just tired- I-" she was cut off by another wave of pain clenching her stomach more, however a blush crept onto her face, at this rate she really was going to have to explain what was happening, and not only to her friend- but these two strangers as well.

"D-Don't call a doctor!" She insisted suddenly, looking up with slight fear, Arico and doctors didn't really- get along.... More so the girl was terrified of them to be honest, they were just so scary! all those needles and bad tasting medications and they always wanted to measure you and weigh you and, and! The girl took a deep breath trying to stop her rambling panic, "Get ahold of yourself Arico." she mumbled, taking another long sip of the tea before looking over at the pair again with a slightly warmer smile.

"I'm okay, really- don't let me disturb your eating schedule! A-As for clothes i uh, well I wouldn't want to trouble you... My proportions are well- pretty weird." she cotninued shyly, placing the cup down and twiddling her two pointer fingers together as the rosy blush still lit her pale cheeks, the pain having subsided a little for now.
_______

NighttimeForest NighttimeForest ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork

Golzar awoke from his slumber, checking the light outside and heading to fetch himself a snack. Opening the fridge, he got out a bag of A+ blood and some sausage. Going over to the stove, he mixed the two ingredients together and cooked blood sausages. He ate the sausages in the kitchen and washed it down with the rest of the bag of blood. It may seem like an unethical, unorthodox, and disgusting meal, but to Golzar, it was normal.

Traveling to the library, he clocked in and began his work, going over the turn in books and checking for overdue ones. Hopefully, his colleague kept the place tidy for him...

Mention: SilverSentinal SilverSentinal
(Open to interaction)

Speaking of tidy. That is exactly what she was doing though she was the library storage. She was giving it a good clean because the dust almost looked like second layer of paint to the room and it's contents. Liandra wasn't the type for a place to look untidy , she doesn't have OCD but she likes it when a place looks respectable so she cleans when ever she can to stop a place from becoming too dirty. She heard the door to the library open and peeked her head out of the storage room to see Golzar "Morning Golzar , strange to find you coming in to work after me. You are usually the first here " she said with a smile and continued inside the storage room. Later she came out again and saw that the library had a few more residence inside. "I still find it quite strange that a library still gets these many visitors " she said with a smile as she walked to the bookshelves and disappeared behind them.

holyman1998 holyman1998

"Good morning Linandra, I overslept." Golzar retorted. He helped the various customers with their books while periodically checking his phone.

after sarcove moved out the way for Arico and her friend, two people he knew Erebus, the fae who made the jacket he was currently wearing he was a little odd always tried to get him to wear more clothes and sarcove found it incredibly uncomfortable so he liked the guy but he was annoying as well. next was Xavier drummer of a metal band that was from around town sarcove had done security for them a couple of times and well... gotten very close to Xavier one a few colder nights regardless they were friends at this point. seeing as Lao didn't want him around for a little, and well he could see Erebus was going to go off on his usual speel praising Arico for how she could be a model and taking her measurements and he the fae would do. sarcove slithering outside of bitez, he could see neither sare nor Arico was happy with Erebus's intrusion, and sarcove was planning on making sure, however, Xavier had gotten to him already pulling the fae down from taking measurements talking about how he had promised him lunch. that when he noticed Arico looked to be in pain? had Erebus done something to the girl? now that would have made sarcove undoubtedly angry. but it seemed that even he didn't know what had happened to the cute drider, who brushed off Erebus's suggestion of a doctor or more clothing. something else was definitely wrong with her as she sat on the sidewalk looking to be somewhat hurt, sarcove pulled the rest of his body out of bites exposes his large body to the chilly morning air making him feel a little off as he was still rather warm. and while he knew it was rude but he slithered up behind Arico his tongue flicking in and out getting a good taste of the air, and well his face went somewhat red, even though he really should have tried to avoid this lossinh even more heat in the process. there where pheromones in the air and they where coming off Arico, and while sarcove couldn't be sure he had been around a while, and and the pheromones where something akin to an attractant meaning... oh.. sarcove's torse sank down the rest of his body coiling behind him on the chilly pavement, his brain getting somewhat scrambled and the awkwardness of the situation mixed in with the cold meant sarcove he wasn't thinking straight and he didn't want to say thing but also he felt like he should because everyone else was probably going to keep prodding at the question right? he didn't wanna see Arico continue to get harassed "hey... can we all just leave the girl alone she's not hurt or anything it just... a thinggggy you know? you can smell it right?" he blurted out somewhat unthinkingly hoping that would help, being a little chilled at this point.

Bakari Aten

Interactions: Lao, Thalia
Mentions:
Tags: . D O V E . D O V E , Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28

By the time Lao and Thalia made it into his office Bakari was already seated. There was a cute, light blue gift bag placed in the center of the mahogany desk. Bakari had gotten her gift during one of his trips. During the time he’d been indecisive about what to get her but eventually he just bought the whole set. It’s not like she would turn it down. It was something he liked about her. She let him spoil her as he pleased without complaint. Bakari gestured to the seats in front of his desk. “Please, have a seat.” He then slid the gift bag in Lao’s direction. “And this is for you daring.”

Bakari couldn't help but chuckle when Lao finally showed her true colors. He didn’t understand why she bothered with becoming a superstar. He didn’t get the appeal. Bakari took a moment to open his desk drawer, taking out a bottle of hand sanitizer and sliding it her way.
code by Ri.a

eae5042104ff4aae53d95ecde7d3fb07 - SMALL.png

K O U K I
Location: The Convenience Store | Interactions: Ru ( Ambiloquous Ambiloquous )

Today was an early shift for Kouki, his only classes being in the afternoon. He, unlike many people, had never minded taking the morning shift as long as he had the time in his schedule. In fact, it was in those early hours before the sun rose and those late hours after it sank that he felt the most comfortable and at ease. It was in order to savor this feeling, and also to keep fit, that Kouki took a morning run everyday. The activity provided him a quiet time to think, and a new perspective on the city.

Upon returning home he changed out of his snow-dusted sweatshirt and beanie, before taking a shower and running through the rest of his morning routine. The sun was just cresting the horizon when he finally sat down to eat his mountainous breakfast, taking only moments to eat a meal that would cause a normal person's stomach to burst many times over. With that done, he changed into his work uniform and mask, hopped on his bike, and pedaled his way to the store.

As was his custom, he greeted his night-shift coworker as he relieved them, and went over generally what had occurred in the store over the previous shift. He then made a quick run-through of their inventory, making notes of what was low to flag for reorder in the system. When he was finished with that he took up his post behind the till.

Not long after this, the door chimed as Ru, unmistakable with her impressive height and pure white hair, came in with her coat pulled tight against the cold.

“Welcome, Ru, anything I can help you with?” He greeted, smiling under his mask “It’s good to see you."

He watched as she headed over to the aisle containing tea, explaining her reason for being there in the process. The reason, much like her destination, was the same as usual. Before she got there however, she paused and turned back to Kouki to ask if he was ready to accept her offer to work at Cinquefoie.

"I'd honestly love to Ru," he replied with a bit of a sheepish grin (one that would look absolutely horrifying without the mask), "But I can't yet until I can get someone to replace me here. So sorry, but I'm gonna have to ask you to wait a bit longer."

Then, switching gears, he leaned over to point at a particular brand of tea on the shelf. One that regulars, such as Ru, would soon notice was a new addition to the store's inventory, "Have you tried this one? We just got it in yesterday and it's pretty good if you ask me."

1575763587398.png
Thalia
Thalia gulped as she saw Lao's eyebrow twitched. This wasn't good. Thalia knew that when her gift came in Lao would absolutely love it! If only the girl had told her exactly when she was coming this wouldn't have been a problem. The spider girl then came to try and leave but instead of moving Lao pulled out a pen and paper to write up an autograph. Thalia was positive that that wasn't what the girl wanted but she wasn't about to say anything to Lao. The siren believed everyone wanted her autograph.

Thalia followed after Lao when she started to head to Bakari's office. She got excited when the siren stopped and announced she was having a party at her place. Its been a while since Thalia was able to let loose. It was going to be a lot of fun too, after all Lao was hosting it. Lao then grabbed her hand and dragged her back to Bakari's office. Looking back she could see most of the customers were excited about being invited to the super stars party but there were some who just had that look on their face that said Lao was weird.
Their loss.

When they got into the office Thalia couldn't help but roll her eyes once Lao's act dropped. She had to admit she was a great actor. Bakari offered them seats and Thalia immediately got comfortable. Bakari pushed forward his gift and Thalia perked up. She wondered what he had gotten her. Bakari always got her such great gifts and Thalia needed to judge whether she should buy something else along with hers.
Interactions: . D O V E . D O V E erzulie erzulie

Daron was lying in his bed, staring at the ceiling. No, it wasn't a particularly pretty ceiling to look at. There was a cobweb that he could see at the far-left corner, and the ceiling itself was in urgent need of a fresh coat of paint. Many would think that it was because he was meditating, pondering on some deep philosophical question. That really wasn't the case, either.
No, the answer was that he had been awoken two hours prior by a fit of violent coughing, one of the many, many gifts that the Oni granted to him. After spending almost half an hour absolutely certain that he would die a painful and slow death, the coughing had subsided, but so had any traces of drowsiness from his system. Not that he slept much to begin with, anyway.

There were other things to do to pass the time, of course. He could work on fixing some bugs on a program he was developing. He could dust off his antiques, work on a new contraption or clean the apartment(which was an oh-so horrible mess, filled to the brim with laundry, takeout boxes, empty pill bottles and scrap parts). But he couldn't will himself to crawl out of his bed. All he could do was sit and stare.

Finally, the alarm clock rang, signifying that he was due to present himself at the city hall for inspection. Fucking mayor had insisted he come by nearly every day now. He wanted to make absolutely sure that everything would run smoothly for the event. The mere thought of it made him want to punch a wall with jealousy: They'd all gather, with their lovers, and laugh and sing and play games. They'd have a jolly good time. And then, like this cake needed icing, they'd get a wish. Didn't matter if they needed it. Didn't matter if they'd use it for something tremendous. Someone could ask for cotton candy or permanent wifi and they'd get it, because the rules were stupid like that. He'd thought of going himself, but what was the point? it was strictly for couples, and he had better chances of sating the Oni than he did finding a partner.

He lazily got dressed, putting on a pair of tattered jeans and a red hoodie, before putting a light jacket over it. The infernal fire of the Oni made him rather resistant to the elements, and so cold wouldn't bother him much. He finished the look with a pair of running shoes, very apparently battered and frayed. Having prepared, he made coffee, more of a habit than actual necessity at this point, put it in a thermos, and went out into the town. Halfway to the city hall, he remembered that he had ran out of some of the meds he needed. With how often his temper rose lately due to the festivities, it would be very wise to make sure to be stocked up, lest the event be interrupted by a very angry, very Belligerent demon. Therefore, he'd make a short detour over at Kouki's store. While technically not a pharmacy, they did sell some basic medication there, like aspirins, which he could turn into what he needed.

He paused at the door briefly before entering. He immediately took note of the teapot genie and instantly felt considerably more awake, however thankfully this went mostly unnoticed, with the only sign being his posture straightening and his eyes looking a little brighter. "Morning, Ru. Morning, Kou. how's life been treating ya?" He walked over to the aisle with the medication, picking seven bottles of a various assortment of various drugs-normal medication to most people. While Kouki would know of his need, he probably took a lot less of them on a normal day. As he placed them on the counter alongside a few bills, he couldn't help but take notice of Ru's form for a few seconds. It was like magnetism, probably natural, if one considered how much the colors contrasted with the urban environment.

"Say, Ru, is today some sort of occasion I ain't aware of? Fur coat, tailor-made dress, and that... Sheesh, I wager that hairpin's worth to be in the nine-hundreds, easy. You're a real show-stealer today, you know?"

he internally flinched at how stupid that last part sounded. Why did he speak like some sort of moron to her? He tried to rectify it "So, uh, seriously though, what's up with all that? Special client? Possible investor?"

Interactions: Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser Ambiloquous Ambiloquous

1575260662172.png

vree
interaction: Sekiranun Sekiranun (G-GNOME)​
"its fine, Suri that's what friends do right?" vree said with a smile as he started getting everything prepared, both slimes had mixed together, even more, the previously a cotton candy pinky-blue, as vree was enjoying this whole situation it was comfortable, with a few people filling into the cafe a gnome walked into the place walking up to the counter, unfortunately, it seemed his waiter was late she always was, although she was good at her job so that didn't matter too much it just meant that vree would have to ring the guy up. heading up to the counter looking down at the gnome with a smile "hello sir what can we get you today?" the gnome looked confused tilting his head as he looked at the two well... more like one slime wearing another as smaller than before scarf although they seemed very merged "errr.... umm? hello? sir... err... you ok there you're looking a little sick?" the gnome asks concerned vree going a light shade of green however still pink. "oh Ummm... well...minster... look nevermind.. you had an order right?" he asked with an awkward smile the gnome giggling a little at him after realizing what was up. "well i was hoping for the breakfast deal, without any of the fried tomato" he asked and with a bit more talking the rest of the transaction was done and vree had head back to the kitchen, and one of the conveniences of being a slime was multiple tentacles and his actual "arms" let me get to work quickly grabbing thing off shelves and starting to cool them the smell of bacon and eggs filled the kitchen making vree melt slightly.

(err tada postato)

Suri nodded as he allowed himself to mix further with Vree. At this point, he and Vree were going to end up as a singular huge pastel colored slime and Suri was honestly completely fine with this. Suri watched tiredly as people began to fill the cafe. Suri watched as a strange gnome came up to the counter, asking if Vree was sick presumably. Suri found himself sighing as he knew he was just a sickness on the wonder that was Vree. Someone like Suri didn't deserve to be friends with Vree, let alone anything more with him. Suri began to tint a similarly green, retaining his typical blue. What was he even thinking? He'd never felt anything like this before. Suri shook his head, no one ever got far with lying to themselves anyways. That's why people of his occupation were necessary. So what if Suri liked Vree? Vree was never going to like someone like him back. Suri was a depressing puddle of rain water half the time, why would anyone want to spend their life with him?

Suri let out a sigh as Vree began to use his tentacles to prep and cook. Vree was starting to melt as the yummy smell of eggs and bacon began to fill the kitchen. Suri was already melting himself, causing the two's form to become increasingly unstable. Suri wanted to stay up, if only to help Vree, but he was almost always on the verge of collapse on a good day let alone today. He should, at the very least, separate himself from Vree so they didn't end up in a floor puddle. But they were already so mixed it'd be hard to separate himself, and given how green he was starting to turn at the idea of merging with Vree, he wasn't even sure he really wanted too.

"Vree... I think I should maybe... go?" Despite his question, Suri nestled himself closer to Vree's neck. He couldn't deny how nice the other felt. No matter how hard he tried there was just no getting passed it. Suri may or may not have had a crush on Vree, and it was likely just his desire to be close to Vree that was causing him to have not immediately separated and go elsewhere.

Interacting: Vree ( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back