• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Monster of the Week pbp game

God, it's been ages since I've done any rping, and I really miss it. I'm currently in a couple regular dnd games, and so don't have the time to dedicate to another one, but I'd love to do a game on here. I cannot run the game, so someone else would need to be willing to do that.

I've only played MotW, AW wise. I'd prefer a MotW game because I have a character ready to go who I'd really like to play. However if you're currently running an AW game I'd be happy to join in.

Depends. I’ll gladly run either, I love AW and AW-based games that much. But, as you see in my other thread, I’m having a hard time drumming up interest. I‘ll run whichever we can get interest for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back