• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Well try to keep it lengthy so posts don't just go back and forth and back to back, include names locations and interactions.... stuff like that. It keeps things organized.

Yessssss lordddy XD So they're all just arriving and stuff right? Is it right before orientation like are they going to the dorms (do we have dorms lol) or are they all supposed to head straight for orientation? Also none of them know about the school or anything right? So they're all technically freshman orrrrrrrrrr have some been attending before?
Lol Yall just arriving you don't have dorms yet or know anything except attending orientation. You're new basically so you're starting fresh.

I'm going to assume orientation is inside a large lecture hall or theater inside the school like how my school did it rather than outside lol maybe there'll be signs pointing to ORIENTATION THIS WAY IDIOTS C:<

I appreciate that more than you think lol

i trust you can do great, you managed twice to make me fall in love with your characters so your doing good in my books

My guy will be paying attention during the beginning of the orientation but will end up like this eventually.

Lol boi come on! Also You wanted a wing man right? I think I'll make Nathan your wingman he's much supportive

On another note (Damn tripple post but don't care) don't worry guys I'm about to post finally so yall get an idea *yeets to the rescue*

I tried my best to be both ominous and informative in my post buttttt I still feel I failed lol You gotta come save us!
Lol I know I'm going xD My ocd kicked into panic and I'm like I can't write if I need to make a character xD your tags though love it

Lol I know I'm going xD My ocd kicked into panic and I'm like I can't write if I need to make a character xD your tags though love it
You put a lot into your character too. Now you gotta post with all of them good lord Lmaooo I didn't know what an orientation place would be so I took a guess.

You put a lot into your character too. Now you gotta post with all of them good lord Lmaooo I didn't know what an orientation place would be so I took a guess.
It's the theater you just reminded me I fucking had gym in my head but that wasnt the word. Lol Shhhhhh sis chill I'm good I promise xD

Of course I did! He loves Hazel with his life lol but good to know it's the theater -know nothing of orientation cause I never attended my own- I had to make that shit up on the fly based on what I saw.
i bassed what i did of ya post storm...but darn did it take a long ass time to do up getting into the characters minds takes some time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back