• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
By choice right? Didnt Dak say its immune to women? Unless......Cora is secretly a man?

View attachment 554349
Lol the reality of Faith hugging Telith everytime

View attachment 554350
Lol cora hugging Faith relieved she's alright and then the boys hug is Woz tackling Etienne
yeah i think you got that right although i don't think faith would be wearing that, its still very very cute :3

By choice right? Didnt Dak say its immune to women? Unless......Cora is secretly a man?

View attachment 554349
Lol the reality of Faith hugging Telith everytime

View attachment 554350
Lol cora hugging Faith relieved she's alright and then the boys hug is Woz tackling Etienne
It's half by choice and half not. They have a resistance but not an immunity. Lmaooo that's definitely Cora though. Hug tackles and bosom smothering.
She can still do that

Then the bois can Out karaoke her
XD She would dance for them too lol except that one would end up being more extra lol

Lol no but its as close as I can get xD not intentionally trying to suffocate him. Its her damn bust lolz
yeah it's fine i like it, now i'm imagine that's sort of what happened the first time telith hugged her except telith is the one doing the hugging,

speaking of that, how the fanart going?

yeah it's fine i like it, now i'm imagine that's sort of what happened the first time telith hugged her except telith is the one doing the hugging,

speaking of that, how the fanart going?
Its going I haven't had a chance to draw today due to errands but I should be done son. The lineart is easy.the dfraft not so much

-Marci tells Cora to give her special dance-
-Cora sees no problem with this as she likes to play-

lol and i can definitely see this as Cora teaching the girls to dance and entice all the men so they get what they want. She would be the first one and the others would be her 'class'

-Marci tells Cora to give her special dance-
-Cora sees no problem with this as she likes to play-

lol and i can definitely see this as Cora teaching the girls to dance and entice all the men so they get what they want. She would be the first one and the others would be her 'class'

dear god.....now im glad evan is more interested in monsters then all of that jazz...poor telith though, then again he would probably only be entranced if you managed to get faith on board

Users who are viewing this thread

Back