• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
yeah it was legit hard for me to read faiths part it got me so said :( i almost felt bad for having telith go of with marshall well until you said they needed some bonding time, but still
Yeah I know it was sad but again it has to happen sad parts xD part of character development

Why do I keep picturing Telith just sit beside her and automatically cuddle her while purring. At this point if he did she would still be weirded less before it gets to her gettinf used to it

Yeah I know it was sad but again it has to happen sad parts xD part of character development

Why do I keep picturing Telith just sit beside her and automatically cuddle her while purring. At this point if he did she would still be weirded less before it gets to her gettinf used to it
yeah i can picture that too awe :3

but yeah we need some sadness FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND SCIENCES

Lol Cora is entranced by Marci's singing like a pup to its master. She wants to dance for her is all though. Maybe Etienne sees her dancing and falls even deeper in love with her.

Lol Cora is entranced by Marci's singing like a pup to its master. She wants to dance for her is all though. Maybe Etienne sees her dancing and falls even deeper in love with her.
By choice right? Didnt Dak say its immune to women? Unless......Cora is secretly a man?

images.jpeg
Lol the reality of Faith hugging Telith everytime

81f13bb9d62d64ad91486bf6aad75768.gif
Lol cora hugging Faith relieved she's alright and then the boys hug is Woz tackling Etienne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back