• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Faith better the frick not leave I'll choke a hoe Q~Q
Faith better leave? Ok

*faith leaves and forgets then gets stoned*

SimplySugar SimplySugar xD Your characters coincidentally are exactly what I was planning. Faith to draw but it's too dark and Pandora to jump in the water. Luckily I think they can both interact with Seven with her so she'll probably join you

Faith better leave? Ok

*faith leaves and forgets then gets stoned*

SimplySugar SimplySugar xD Your characters coincidentally are exactly what I was planning. Faith to draw but it's too dark and Pandora to jump in the water. Luckily I think they can both interact with Seven with her so she'll probably join you
LMAO
Kai would love to have Pandora join her. Actually, if everyone would join her, that would be great- xD
Ciana is determined to draw/paint no matter her settings. If it's dark, she has a lantern or will use the moonlight. Too bright? She'll find shade anywhere. She is unconsciously hardcore. OwO
I would love to interact with Faith and Pandora!! :bishiesparklesr::3D::bishiesparklesl:<3

LMAO
Kai would love to have Pandora join her. Actually, if everyone would join her, that would be great- xD
Ciana is determined to draw/paint no matter her settings. If it's dark, she has a lantern or will use the moonlight. Too bright? She'll find shade anywhere. She is unconsciously hardcore. OwO
I would love to interact with Faith and Pandora!! :bishiesparklesr::3D::bishiesparklesl:<3
drawing in the dark sometimes frustrates me but I do it anyways xD
Lmaooo that's exactly what would happen.
Oh god Hunter is goanna be upset xD Well he has Marshall

Marshall would also flip out lol like she wut? SHE lefT ME WitH THAT INFANT AlOnE????
XD you make it sound like Faith and Marshall were in a relationship and had this baby called Telith xD.

I just realized all the sea prople are female and dragons are males. I dont think it will be a fair gang fight when.its battle of the sexes and men lose. We literally have seductrases like aries and sirens and.mermaids and if gitls combine Coraline and Nova bad bitches in the house! And maybe faith

XD you make it sound like Faith and Marshall were in a relationship and had this baby called Telith xD.

I just realized all the sea prople are female and dragons are males. I dont think it will be a fair gang fight when.its battle of the sexes and men lose. We literally have seductrases like aries and sirens and.mermaids and if gitls combine Coraline and Nova bad bitches in the house! And maybe faith
Lmaoooo pretty much. They both parent him separately and then together.

Nova and Cora will turn Faith into a bad bitch. All the women in this are frightening, strong, and true temptresses while the men are like "What have I gotten myself into I'm in danger."
maxresdefault.jpg

Ohhhhhh it'll happen. He will embarrass him in ways nobody knew possible
Lol I am an enemy to my own characters xD ahaha sad
don't worry i have some good ideas of how to keep her around, (mostly just telith being too much of a scaredy cat to ask her to be his partner and the basically just breaking down crying)
Oh I am sure and I cannot wait but baby draggo needs big draggo bond time. :3

The thing is Faith might have to get up early and leave without bothering to say anything and Hazel said if they do they will forget

The thing is Faith might have to get up early and leave without bothering to say anything and Hazel said if they do they will forget
I swear Marshall will nom her! Nom her on the arm! As den father he can't allow his children to leave him Q~Q

Lol no worries. Marshall considered the baby in the Chiodos family because he is the last member of the family to join xD
Even though he's more like the middle child lol

I swear Marshall will nom her! Nom her on the arm! As den father he can't allow his children to leave him Q~Q

Even though he's more like the middle child lol
The dude is a billion years old way older than the wolves xD he is the older bro but I assume him not knowing technology gives the pups the advantage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back