• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Any good lead singer needs band members. I am already thinking about what they're looking like. Oh this is gonna be fun.

Any good lead singer needs band members. I am already thinking about what they're looking like. Oh this is gonna be fun.
Will they be npcs or side characters? I'm closing the bachelor or bachelorette character sheets for now

Went kinda fast so I hope I didn't make too many mistakes but finished my character, hello guys and gals. It just me Johnny come lately. xD

Went kinda fast so I hope I didn't make too many mistakes but finished my character, hello guys and gals. It just me Johnny come lately. xD
I was goanna ask if you can change your character into a monstet but I am super tempted to make another so badly so I'll pair him up with one of my characters xD

LazyDaze LazyDaze You're character's picture is a picture of Lavi and I love Lavi so much my nose just started gushing omfg. Why would you do this to me? Lavi is amazing. I want to bite him my heart -dies-

I was goanna ask if you can change your character into a monstet but I am super tempted to make another so badly so I'll pair him up with one of my characters xD
damn I went too fast lol, would have gladly did anything to help but that's fine with me!
LazyDaze LazyDaze You're character's picture is a picture of Lavi and I love Lavi so much my nose just started gushing omfg. Why would you do this to me? Lavi is amazing. I want to bite him my heart -dies-
LMBOOO, Wat hav I done! Ive used the pic before but you might be the first to recognize him. I understand, your plight, dude is awesome. LOL

damn I went too fast lol, would have gladly did anything to help but that's fine with me!

LMBOOO, Wat hav I done! Ive used the pic before but you might be the first to recognize him. I understand, your plight, dude is awesome. LOL
D. Greyman is a great show and one of the first animes I ever got into. Lavi is life he was the background for my laptop for so many years Q~Q I haven't watch hollow yet though.

Yessssss lordddy XD So they're all just arriving and stuff right? Is it right before orientation like are they going to the dorms (do we have dorms lol) or are they all supposed to head straight for orientation? Also none of them know about the school or anything right? So they're all technically freshman orrrrrrrrrr have some been attending before?

Yessssss lordddy XD So they're all just arriving and stuff right? Is it right before orientation like are they going to the dorms (do we have dorms lol) or are they all supposed to head straight for orientation? Also none of them know about the school or anything right? So they're all technically freshman orrrrrrrrrr have some been attending before?
Good question....that’s mostly why I was too scared to start also I didn’t know how replies where ment to be formatted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back