• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
telith
location: orientation hall//interaction: marshall thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm mention: faith Pumpkid Pumpkid
hearing the words where friends...made telith tense up a little, he was sort of just repeating what faith had said to him...but...friends...yeah that sounded good, "yeah...i did mean it, and its ok im not sure about friends either" telith continued to listen to the other dragons words -sleep with him- ...again he wasnet to sure about that but then the talk of chocolate made teliths eyes change colour once again to a excited yellow colour, he hadn't had chocolate in years, how did you make cookies out of a drink though? either way it was a exciting prospect for once telith wasn't afraid or at least have a hint of it, he somewhat felt safer having this dragon and that human girl faith that had before been approaching him and the other dragon presumably so said dragon didn't bit his head off, anyway he got back to the point at hand looking back at the other dragon speaking up "yeah yeah those all sounds like good ideas, but how do you make a drink into a cookie? or did they change chocolate? oh umm...shouldn't be rude since we're friends...my names telith"

SEVEN BATTEUX

INTERACTIONS: Pumpkid Pumpkid

Seven ran his fingers through his hair it wasn't going to be as easy as he thought, but if things were easy they probably weren't worth doing in the first place. He read that somewhere, not that he totally believed it. To be honest, he had absolutely no clue what she was thinking. She had stopped crying, but did that mean she was getting better, or worse? She looked at him as if he was some sort of monster, and even though he was not responsible for whatever misgivings she had about humans, he still felt hurt by it. Moreover, Seven was not the type to express himself openly and honestly. It was at times like these that sporadic and unpredictable actions must be taken. "...You could have at least told me your name," Seven continued with a chuckle as he attempted to have a normal conversation to dilute the very abnormal circumstances. "Well I suppose it is hard to trust someone you just met, so I guess I'll just trust you first...…..catch me." Without warning, Seven turned so that his side was facing Pandora. He then closed his eyes and leaned back. Seven was no good with words, at least not now, but it was always easier to act. Just like that, he was falling, hoping that she would catch him before he hit the ground but prepared for the worse.

Pandora Snow
(Location: Theater/ Tags: LazyDaze LazyDaze )
Pandora glares at the blurred figure after saying she should give her name away then wipes her tears away sniffling. Yes she is curious of humans, but exposing herself was not part of the plan. Not yet at least. She wasn't even sure if she ever wanted to. He then said something obvious about trust. "Of course, duh." She whispered finally speaking but barely audiable for him to hear. He then asked to catch him. She turns to the brute watching him fall straight to the ground. She quirks a brow to the odd male irritated by his stupidity. She forgot about her fear as she hovers over him to watch him stir in pain. "Are you some sort of fool? Why on Earth would I catch you? I don't even know you and for all I know you could be a creep." She scoffed. "Pitiful human." She then stifled her giggles to no avail starting to giggle and soon turn into a genuine laugh. "You're all so dense! I have forgotten!" She chortled some more.

Side: Etienne

Etienne gave the flower to Coraline. "Une jolie fleur, pour une fille encore plus jolie" said Etienne, hopeful that he got away with his utterly garbage knowledge of French. It would seem as if he had made quite the impression on the people around him, destroying the vines with his powers before sitting down with their creator for a casual chat. "I do apologize Coraline.... I lost control of myself for a few brief moments. As observed, I made sure to make amends with those two over there" added Etienne as he found himself close to her once again. Just as he was about to say something, a small robot climbed up his leg. It was one of the Familiars he had made with Woz, Unicorn. True to its name, it was a little unicorn robot. It whinnied and rubbed against Etienne for a bit. Like Woz, Etienne had come to understand the Familiars and how they behaved. So the frantic actions of Unicorn convinced Etienne that something was up. "What is it Unicorn? Is something up with Woz?" Etienne scratched the little robot at the base of its neck. It nodded and Etienne narrowed his eyes. Then he scoured the theater to find his friend. Seated near the back was Woz, embraced by a beautiful looking girl. From his pocket, Etienne pulled out a strange red object.

"Can you go take a look?" said Etienne as he tossed the thing into the air. It folded out into a mechanical red bird. It was another Familiar, Phoenix. Flying around the theater, Phoenix found a nice place to perch. Using the cameras in its eyes, it sent video and audio feed to Etienne's phone. Checking it, Etienne saw that this girl had Woz in some kind of mental hold. She playfully teased him before releasing him from her spell. Scratching his chin, Etienne saw Woz angrily reach inside his jacket. Without a second thought, Etienne sent Phoenix crashing into the side of Woz's head. Woz angrily swatted at Phoenix but then saw Etienne shake his head. Woz's new device was untested and highly dangerous. Etienne then sank back in his chair as another Familiar, Senor Fraug jumped out of his jacket and hopped onto Coraline's lap. The robot frog seemed happy there.

Interactions: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm
Mentions: Dak Dak

Side: Woz

Woz angrily reached inside his jacket for his new Woz Buckle. However from out of nowhere, Phoenix smacked into the side of his head. Looking over at Etienne, he saw him disapprovingly shake his head. Lightly clicking his tongue, Woz relented. "Unicorn and Phoenix wouldn't able to kill you... they WOULD be able to stab your eye and burn your hair though. If I wanted them to" Woz said as he dropped any niceties. She controlled his body with her infernal magic and he wasn't having any of it. If Woz had his weapons or even his bike, he would punish her for what she had done to him. "I did create those two. A near perfect combination of magic and technology. Something I doubt you'll see ever again" With that, Woz left and went to join Etienne. Sitting next to him, Woz found himself looking at the girl Etienne had been talking to. "Nice to meet you, my name is Woz. I hope the King of Fools hasn't said anything troublesome" Woz said as he got a deadpan glare from Etienne. Sure she was pretty, but Woz had seen prettier. Maybe Etienne was just into European girls, if he even knew that there were different types of girls. From his bag, Woz pulled out another Familiar he had been working on. This one was larger and much heavier than the others. It was a large tortoise, made of a dark metal. Taking out his tools, Woz began tinkering with it to get it to work.

Interactions: Dak Dak thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm

Arashi
Orientation
Dak Dak

"Well hey now, it sounds like you are challenging me..." She said, obviously kidding as she turned to lean against her arm rest and look at him. "I'm not afraid of the supernatural, I grew up in Japan! Demons control everything there... Even..." She paused for dramatic effect. "Hats! Spooky!" She said, barely able to not laugh through the whole thing.

"We were rather superstitious people, even after we moved. I just thought it was funny." She said, managing to control herself. "I'd love to meet the rest of ya, you all seem like pretty chill people." She said to him. "And live? Hmm..." She mocked like she was thinking over it. "Only if I get half off." She said. "Seriously. Because I'm kinda broke."​

.:Ciana:.
Ciana hesitated, looking around the hall. She had no idea where to go- much less find her room. "W-wait!" She called out, hugging her luggage close. "I- I don't know where to go from here," She began, holding her breath for a moment. She took a second to study his features- he didn't look like a monster. Then again, if it was possible to hide the appearance of a room full of monsters with one spell- sure enough, it's easier to do with just one.
"I need t-to get to my dorm." She murmured after a long silence. "Could you show me? T-to my dorm-"

i: Pumpkid Pumpkid

Last edited:
Duri watched him with surprisingly calm eyes as he caressed her face. She giggled softly when he pinched her cheek.
"I'm not quite stretchy like rubber! I'm bendable like rubber! Ready?!"
Without waiting for an answer she turned around in her seat and bent herself backwards until she was facing the floor with her head under her seat. She flipped one leg down so it was beside her head.
"Tada!"
She giggled before putting her leg back up and sitting back up to face the guy, waiting patiently for his response.
Pumpkid Pumpkid

Ivan

Ivan let out a light chuckle. "You're not the only one. We barely had enough to make our way here. But hey, they say that if you know someone in the band then you get in for free." He said smiling. This girl seemed nice. She wasn't surprised when part of his true form came out. She didn't scream or be afraid. This girl was something else. "Then I'll challenge you. If you can make it longer then a month. I'll give you a surprise." He looked down the aisle to see the boy that Marceline was talking to had left. He looked kinda angry. He knew exactly what had happened. She had found her target.

LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Marceline

Marceline looked sad as the boy walked away, but when she was out of eyesight, she had the biggest, devious smile she could muster. "I love it when they play hard to get. It makes everything taste just a little bit sweeter." She thought. She looked at the stage again. She was going to like this school. She was going to have that man, along with a few others. A siren's job was to have her fun. That's what she wanted. She sat back in her chair and began to think about all fun that she was going to have.

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

SEVEN BATTEUX
Interactions: Pumpkid Pumpkid

Seven had watched many Disney moviies so he was pretty sure how this was supposed to go; the only problem was that Pandora didn't share his love for cinematic romance. For a moment, Seven felt as if he was floating on air...and that's because he was, relatively speaking. (Hmm, I should have been caught by-)

*CRASSSHHHHHHHH*

Seven crashed right into the floor, but he actually wasn't surprised as much as he was offended. He grimaced in pain, as he laid outstretched on the floor, he had to admit that it was kinda embarrassing, but at the end of the day he has dealt with worse. He supposed that maybe Pandora was still too scared to help out another person, but you would think she would at least make some kind of effort. That thought was quickly dispelled when he opened his eyes to see a former crying mermaid morph into what seemed like a arrogant goddess. Pitiful human, fool, Seven was inclined go on an expletive filled rant without excusing his French. He knew he was right about her the first time he saw her, and briefly regretted even trying to be the good guy. However, his heart softened when she began to laugh. He did not care if she was laughing with him, or at him, probably the latter, but this was a much better scene than a frightened mermaid who shivered in loneliness and pain. Seven smiled as he let her have her laugh.

"Sure, sure take a picture and frame it, but I think it is you who is dense mon amie. My only goal was to get you to stop crying," Seven said as he stared at the ceiling. "I never expected you to catch me, but I trusted you anyway." Seven then helped himself up as he dusted off his clothes. He then stared down at her and smirked. "Plus, you look silly with that hat, pitiful mermaid" Seven said as he took his hat and placed it back on his head punctuating the end of his statement with his best Pandora impression.

.:Kai:.

Kai gazed over at him before let out a sweet melodic laugh. She hadn't changed much after the spell had been broken- she was a nymph, and she was fortunate enough to be given a majority of human characteristics. However, that didn't mean she didn't hold any sea traits at all. Kai lifted up her hair, revealing a set of gills that seems to blend in with her skin- but if looked at from an angle, could clearly be seen as what they were. Her ears were a bit pointier, and her hair had shifted to a dark brownish blue. Kai continued to giggle at his reaction, her eyes now gleaming an aqua blue color.
"I certainly can believe it," She teased, booping his nose. She studied the arrange of reactions within the room, and found herself more amused with reaction made by the man sitting next to her. Kai turned her head to look at him once again and study his face. He was handsome, no doubt- but he seemed less than average when it came to reactions and responses. She didn't mind. It made him all the more fun to watch. "Are you scared?" She grinned, leaning closer to him. She wondered if he would recognize her mischievousness.

i: Killerclown Killerclown

It was all at once- the announcement, the transformations, the processing- it caused her to jolt up from her chair and then fall back down in disbelief. Ciana gaped at the beings around her, terrified. She was never the one to get out of her comfort zone- and if she ever did, she was normally never conscious to realize it. Except- now she was conscious. She could see that, despite her efforts, it wasn't a joke. She was surrounded by monsters- by different creatures of myth and fairytale- and she could hardly handle it. Ciana began shaking, which made her furious with herself. She never was the one to break down, much less show so much emotion. She couldn't handle this, however- it was all too new, too sudden.
She almost whimpered when someone sat next to her- a tall, bored looking man with human features. Ciana attempted to relax- as far as she could see, he was human.

"We mean you no harm."

'We.'
Her hopes were quickly diminished. She stood up suddenly. "I- I need some fresh air," She choked out, whirling around to find her bag.

Howard had a look of ppure surprise on his face when Kai revealed her monstrous features to him. This look was replaced with one of confusion when she booped his nose, obviously not knowing what that meant. When she asked if he was scared while leaning closer to him, Howard just grinned and said, not grasping his michevious tone," No, i am not scared at all! In fact, I think this is actually pretty cool."

Nathan Chiodos
(Location: Theater/ Tags: Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm )
Nathaniel's blooming ceases when Nova asked over the creation of his flowers. He felt very proud of those, but his brother always thought they were a pest. "U-uh y-yeah...yeah! I made them. They pop up whenever I express an emotion strongly. Hazel says such plants don't exist in the wild. They're my own design." He plucks one off peering at it's artistry. Suddenly, his daze is broken by an outraged male with white hair. His arm formed into some sort of beast like fiery hound. He went about spouting his complaint over what he did. Apparently his vines stretched towards their group and gripping a girl's bare thigh. He felt rather embarrassed for doing such a thing. He is the last person to harm anyone in such a way. He shrugged off the angry male proceeding with his carefree attitude. He laughed, "Sorry about that. I can't control how far they stretch. Neither can you help, it's just a natural reaction to how I feel. You'll probably have to cope with it just as I do." He said while scratching his head. "My name is Nathan and I apologize for your friend." The bipolar Etienne switched his mood to a calmer demeanor complimenting the werewolf's ability then simply plucking one of his flowers, leaving to flirt with the strawberry blonde. He raises a brow wondering what just happened. More over, he found it astonishing that the blonde girl whom he moment's ago befriended defended him. The no good runt. He quite liked it finding himself amused and flattering that she would do such a thing. She probably felt the same as he did. Mutual friendship. The girl named Nova turned to him with the most sweetest tone ever. A soothing one made for comfort just for him. He couldn't help but smile wearing the most goofiest grin on his face still crawling from ear to ear. She truly is an angel from above. There would be a halo hovering above making her seem radiant like a goddess. Then he did the most adorable action over. He rubs the back of his head and scoffs. "Yeah, I'm fine." His eyes locked onto hers filled with charm. "I'm used to people complaining to me about my bloom problem. It can be annoying, but I shrug it off. Not much I can do. Ah....here let me get you out of that." Nate snaps the vines entangling Nova, slipping it off of her. Once he raises his head, seeing how close their faces are wearing the most cockiest smirk ever.

Faith Vallidoid
(Location: Theater/ Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Mentions: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Marshall)
Faith observes the two converse not bothering to listen finding it rude to eavesdrop when it isn't her he's talking to. It was oddly cute of how curious became closing in on the black haired monster. He no longer felt afraid is her guess. Having nothing to do, she takes an empty seat nearby and sighs. She scans the room wondering what will
happen next. What exactly is the next step, and what did the dean have in mind for everyone? She assured everyone that the monsters are friendly, so far she is correct. It lead her to believe that maybe Hazel is not one of them. The glow from her hair, the butterflies, all of it made sense. Is she a magician or some sort? She could not tell. For now all Faith can do is sit and listen to the rest of her speech. Assuming she carried more than just exposing everyone. She sits in silence humming in thought. Waiting.

Pandora Snow
(Location: Theater/ Tags: LazyDaze LazyDaze )
Pandora gasps feigning offense to being called, "dense". "Dense?" She gawked. He then explained his reasoning for approaching her. Her blush deceiving her as she puffs her cheeks. "You trusted me?" She leans back, arms crossed with a raised brow. "How does one trust a total stranger they haven't even met before? You don't even know me and yet you expect me to trust you back?" She scoffed. "Trust takes time and effort to gain and I mean a lot of effort. It's not something you gain on the first time." She poked at his chest. Pandora nods satisfied with her response until Seven mocked her, quoting her previous sentence. She fumed, outraged. Her fins on her ears flicked failing to appear menacing instead appearing adorable to Seven in some sense. She swiftly removes his hat shoving it in his chest keeping her arm there holding his hat. "You dare call me pitiful you impudent fool! Keep your disgusting things off of me! If you so ever touch me again I'll.....I'll...." She searched for an answer instead getting lost into his beautiful green eyes. Like the lake's green pool or the gems she finds in the sea. She closed in on him allured cupping his face. Her thumbs brush under his eyes trying to touch his eyes, but knew it's highly impossible. She then leaned into his ear to whisper, "Or I'll pluck those pretty eyes out and keep them for myself." She smirked looking up at him.
Castiel Chiodos
(Location: Hallway/ Tags: Ciana SimplySugar SimplySugar )
Cas halts in his tracks to hear the girl out. She asked for the dorms. He spun on his heel and opened the door to Orientation. "The dorms will be shown after orientation. I think it's best you hear what she has to say before heading there. Everyone feels the same as you do. Afraid to be in a room with monsters, but look inside." He turns over to the humans now casually interacting with the mortals. "They seem to be okay now. You will be fine too if you give it a chance. I won't let anything happen to you. It's my job to look after you humans whether I like it or not." He sighed being reminded of how bothersome it will be to stick around keeping people in line and so much more. He then views the girl from his peripheral vision to see if she would oblige.

Ruben Ruiz
(Location: Theater/ Tags: Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 )
"Oh sorry." He blushed feeling stupid for thinking she's rubber until she clarified what she can do in the most adorable, peppy voice. Before he could answer he went pale once again. Now Ruben is no girl, but the precarious situation he found himself witnessing a monster just bend their body like an extreme contortionist. He slowly turns towards the stage, peeling his gaze off the girl then faint in his seat. There were so many questions, and there was so much to process what he just witnessed. It was worse than seeing blood or teeth knocked out. He's seen bodies drop but never in a mangled form. Ruben bottled his emotions up so much instead of exploding his body decided to respond with blacking out to relieve the process like a computer carrying too much information.

Last edited:
Duri found him passed out in his seat. She screwed things up. She knew it was bound to happen. She just hoped it wouldn't have been so soon. Her personality switched and her sparkly eyes dulled, her smiled smoothed out. She reached over and gently shook the man's shoulder. Maybe she could get him to wake back up.
Pumpkid Pumpkid

Arashi
Orientation
Dak Dak
Arashi smirked, both at the invitation and at the challenge. "I'll look forward to it." She said, offering a hand to shake. Now, making a deal with a devil may not have been the smartest choice to make, she realized this the second she put her arm out. However, he didn't seem like your stereotypical demon, all shifty and such. I mean, he tried to be... Fairly public, in all honesty. "We have ourselves a deal?" She asked, trying to get his attention back, not that she was worried about losing it...

SEVEN BATTEUS
INTERACTIONS: Pumpkid Pumpkid
Seven smirked triumphantly during most of her mini rant. She was not good at hiding her emotions at all, and it felt good to be what felt like the winning side. Admittedly, she made some sense. Trusting total strangers, of differing species mind you, was actually pretty foolish; nevertheless, this wasn't the first time Seven took action on a whim. Seven, however, was not prepared for the storm of cuteness and all things adorable when she graced his eyesight with her menacing ears. They way they flicked and flailed during her rant warmed Seven's heart to the core. He had to cover his mouth to avoid bellowing out an ill advised Awww how cute. He instead replaced this with a smile and a few chuckles as he grabbed the hat that was shoved into his chest.

Step 1, get her to stop crying. Step 2, get under her skin for some reason. It was a strange sequence, but for some reason it made sense as long as you didn't say it out loud. Around the time she fumbled for words, Seven also lost his train of thought as time seemed to stop again as he became lost in her eyes that seemingly pulled him further down into her world. He flinched just a bit when she touched his face. His heart began to beat faster and harder when she leaned in close while brushing just underneath his eye. (Is this that moment where two people kiss in a heat of passion? We've only just met, this is all so-_)

Or, I'll pluck those pretty eyes out and keep them for myself

(..Oh...wait a minute...) Seven paused, unsure of what to think as he subconsciously held his breath for a myriad of reasons. Was this a threat, or a compliment? Weirdest part was that it actually turned him on for some reason as opposed to scaring him. He admittedly recalled his mother suggesting he go see a psychiatrist, but then quickly shook the thought. He then wondered if Pandora was telling the truth. She wasn't human, and not all mermaid tales ended in a happily ever after. Seven put his hat back on his head and exhaled while he returned her smirk with mischievous grin of his own. "Go ahead, but then I'll get to look at you everyday...all day." Seven said exaggerating the last part as he took a small step forward to close the space in between them. Seven was actually getting pretty competitive and was not going to let her win although he wasn't sure what the competition was about.

"...Touch," Seven stated nonchalantly as he placed his index finger on her nose. He wondered if there was a limit to her adorableness...then wondered if he just dug his own grave.

Last edited:
Kai raised a brow, pulling back and giving him a soft smile. "Honestly? I'm a bit surprised." She hummed, playing with a strand of hair. "I would have thought you'd be running out of the room." Kai giggled at the thought of it, slightly disappointed that it didn't end up that way. "I'm surprised that a lot of the humans haven't run out- is none of this new for them? Maybe we've had the wrong idea about your species." She held out a hand, a small bit of water dripping off her skin. "I'm Kai, by the way. Famous water nymph, ruler of the seas," She joked, acting confident and powerful. "If you haven't heard of me, you must be downright insensible." Kai give him a teasing grin, hoping he'd understand that she was bantering.

i: Killerclown Killerclown
She eyes dwindled into the room, studying the converse of people and monsters. Most of them seemed to be having friendly conversation- like a normal school. Ciana stepped forward to the doors, glancing at all the abnormal beings. Getting a closer, less hazy look- Ciana found herself entranced by the beauty of multiple of the monsters. She saw mermaids, demons, a snake woman, a few monsters that looked like nature itself, and a few other wildly dressed people that- oddly enough- got her inspired. The more she looked from a distance, the more she wanted to draw them all. "I-" She hesitated, her heart still beating fiercely.
"Okay." Ciana muttered, feeling herself being pulled into her imagination as she thought about all the paintings she wanted to do. She absentmindedly walked back in, taking the same seat she had before. She let herself out of her mind for a moment. "Thank you," She whispered, nodding her thanks towards the stranger.

Marshall Icarys
[Location: Theater // Interaction: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ]

Marshall perked up excited to talk about food. There wasn't much that made him excited or even happy but food was one of those things that always perked his mood. "Humans made it into this weird ball-like substance now and it's really sweet. They call them 'chocolate-chips' and there are different types of flavors of them but personally I like milk chocolate but... white chocolate is also good too. I don't understand their naming of them too well but it is good I promise." It might have sounded weird that he spoke of something he was so passionate about with an unenthused tone but that's just how he was. Had he been in his dragon form his tail would have swished behind him excitedly and knocked over all the chairs. "The dorms are like log cabins or something like that my brother had told me... I haven't seen it but I think it has a kitchen so we can make cookies f-for everyone." Marshall felt his cheeks getting hot and begin to redden. He wasn't sure what was happening because he's never experienced it so he put his hands to his cheek. "I must be catching a fever or something my face feels all hot... I... Why don't we go to the dorms now? I think this orientation thing is over for the most part." It was hard to stay stoic when his body reacted to his deeper feelings. He struggled with expressing his emotions so he didn't quite understand what was happening to him.

Novalie Polaris
[Location: Theater // Interaction: Pumpkid Pumpkid ]

"That sounds like something out of shakespeare... A rose by any other name would smell as sweet..." She mumbled to herself a bit more out loud than she expected. "A-Ah I mean umm... I'm glad you're okay! I-If we work on it.. together.. then we can change your problem into a solution..." Nova watched as he motioned to snap the branches that kept her strapped to the chair. Soon he was close enough to her that she could kiss him if she wanted to. Her heart started to race feeling nervous being put into a situation like this but his cocky smirk put her mind into overdrive. She took it as a challenge. She leaned over and licked his cheek with her feathery tongue deciding it was the 'proper' way to get back at someone who was half dog. "What's with that look Nathan? You seem like you had an idea~ Let's go do something more fun yeah? Well after this is over." She had a devious smirk about her as she wanted to swiftly leave this theater.

Coraline Florence
[Location: Theater // Interaction Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia ]

His broken French made her laugh but she appreciated it nonetheless. "Merci merci merci!" She smiled taking the flower into her hands, upon inspection it was even prettier up close so she put it in her hair for safekeeping. She listened as he explained himself only making her think more deeply about it. Coraline didn't know what to think about all this. His personality could change in a blink of an eye yet everything happened too fast for her to process. Soon there was a small robotic frog sitting in her lap and they were accompanied by another male. "Le plaisir est à moi, My name is Coraline Florence but some just go with Cora. Wait so.. you c-con-struct ro-bots?" As embarrassing as it was Cora had to sound out some of the words she didn't know the proper english term for in syllables for them to understand. She began petting the robot frog subconsciously as if it were a living creature. "Etienne hasn't said anything too bad. He's been très aimable. I've actually been enjoying his company." Cora did enjoy speaking to the strange white-haired boy but something about petting that frog was putting her to sleep. Her mood calmed down and she even started to look like a tired little kid. She yawned softly as she changed her position in the seat to where her back rested against one arm of the chair and her legs dangled off the other. As her skirt slid up to rest on her upper thigh she moved the frog to lay on her stomach as she continued petting it. "When's this thing going to end anyway..?"

telith
location: orientation hall//interaction: marshall thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm faith Pumpkid Pumpkid
Telith felt kinda dumb, not realising human had changed chocolate.....really showing his age... “wow, I hadn’t realised, can we try both types then.” Telith had a excited tone to his voice, it had been years since he actually ate something, and the idea of log cabin seemed like a quiet reprieve from all..of these people... assuming it was just going to be him and the other dragon, he still didn’t know his name, although he did know one thing he seemed imbarssed well as far as he could tell, at the mention of leave it sound like a good idea about now, these past few minutes had be extremely taxing, but then she remembered. Faith, he did wanna be rude “sounds good.... but umm give.....me a .....second” he turned around walked over to faith, and have her a hug....because well, it seemed right....right? “ umm....see you...la.later faith?” Of course this probably wasn’t the best course of action but it was the best telith could think of. He headed back to the other dragon soon afterwards. “Ok....lets get going then..”

evan
location: orientation hall//mention faith Pumpkid Pumpkid galith​
Evan had spent most of the time rewriting reactions of monsters, when faced with a human, he sought of admired that other girl, she had seemed to have gotten close to the odd hooded one, and then there was just that demon.....so hooded one must be a demon right? Still interesting enought, he should try to talk to the girl later, she could probably give him a good diseccription of hooded person.

Oi, get off the stage please and sit down. Can you do that?"

Honeyrose looked down when she heard a voice. "Hello!" She smiled but then it turned to confusion an she blinked. "Stage?.....Oh is that what this is?!" She said excitedly. "What's it for?" She said as she took his hand. But before she could get answer she found herself sitting in between him and another boy who she did not know. Then a woman came on to the stage and began talking and Honeyrose made sure to listen. The woman basically explained to the humans that there were other monsters here. Which Honeyrose was quite excited for since she would get to see other creatures now. Then suddenly the spell that kept her looking normal faded. The whites of her eyes turned green her orange hair shifted back into green grass and the flowers popped out of her heads. She then noticed some the others shift and changed and her eyes widened amazed. She then noticed that boy next to her had wolf ears! "Whoa..." She wanted to poke them so bad....put that would be rude so she controlled herself.....but boy did she want to tug on them, which was quite clear by the look on her face. As she struggled not pull his ears she looked around the room trying to distract herself that's when she noticed someone. A guy with green eyes like hers...well not exactly like hers but they were the same color. She had actually noticed him before the woman started talking he had seem to be looking at her. She smiled and made her way over to him. She sat next to him and studied him to see if he was a monster or a human. "Hmm so your either a human or a witch..they tend to look the same. I'm Honeyrose it's nice to meet you!"
Pumpkid Pumpkid (mentioned)
Tetro Tetro (talking to)

Hazel Chiodos
(Location: Theater>Woods>Cabin Dorms)
Hazel observed each and everyone seeing the fear struck on their faces. Humans and monsters felt the same at the moment. She feared the worst that the humans would freak out, running for their lives. Everything she worked hard to get is going to crash on it's first day. "It was worth a shot." She sighed to herself. She then notices the humans easing themselves starting to converse with the monsters without hesitation. The monsters themselves even enjoyed the human's approach as every insecurity vanishes in the blink of an eye. The witch is relieved smiling bright of things going according to plan. "Yes!" She whisper shouts then clears her throat fixing her composure. She leans into the mic to proceed with her speech, "I'm relieved that all of you are okay with what you see having the time to even talk to one another. We're all the same inside. We all have insecurities, we all love, and exist just as you humans. The books you read, the ideas inserted in art media is false. We are anything but villains. Now that this out of the way, I'm sure you're all tired from your travels and wish to get to your dorms. I will lead you to your cabins where you will take residence from here on out or at least until tomorrow. That will be explained when we arrive. Let's get a move on shall we?" Hazel chirped descending off the stage herding the group to the left exit leading straight into the forest. There rests a pathway deep into the woods.
0157b00b8318a4a.jpg
The pathway held a fork road. One leading towards the city. From afar one can see the city lights, but most importantly the starry sky, clean air with owls hooting in the night. To those foreign to nature are wowed by the beauty. The stillness of everything almost making it seem ominous but is assured to be anything but.

20271402.jpg

The group of students arrive at their connected cabin dorms. The view of the lake with mountains gave the area mysterious vibe with the moon high reflecting it's light into the water, glistening as the wave animated the effects more. The backyard held a garden for one to soil on fresh cut grass. The dorms from behind even carried connected boardwalks to wander about at night. Ponds here and there. Everything seemed more like a retirement home, paradise or even summer camp rather than school, but that is exactly how Hazel wants it to be. A place for one to be relaxed from being so far out. The interior of the lounge, mess hall, and dorm roomsare something the students have yet to see for themselves. Hazel stops in the center of the backyard of the cabins. She smirked seeing everyone's amazed faces. "Beautiful isn't it? Far away from the capital. A place for all to study in peace. It's perfect." She chimed. "There are various reasons for building dorms out here. Free for beasts to roam freely, and take form without disruption or alarming anyone. In time you'll probably all see their forms if you gain each other's trust. Before I pair you up and send you to your dorms I need to inform you the purpose of this school. Not only did I choose you to attend and major in whatever career you wish, but to understand and learn to co-exist with us supernatural beings. In order to do so, the easiest way is to build a contract with your monster partner. The contract will depend on your partner. We agreed if that contract is broken, you'll forget all about this school and ever meeting us so that you may live your lives without worry. I'll have all of you think about this deal and wait for an answer by tomorrow. If you choose to leave the next day, just know once you're off our radius/ campus you'll forget about the school either way unless the contract is made. Not to worry, if you do leave you will be easily transferred to another college as promised by your counselors and guardians. Monsters, if you choose to leave, you may do so whenever you please, but I want you all to think long and hard about this proposition. My job is to keep my people from being exposed and keeping everyone safe. There are extremists willing to bring down this project, but the rest of the information will be said tomorrow afternoon when I get an answer." Her serious expression softens to a peppy one. "Enough said. Let's get you to your rooms. Right side are the boys, left are girls. Monsters and humans will pair so please behave." The witch points to the first cabin on the right for the males going all the way naming the pairs.

Dorms 1:
  1. Marshall Icarys & Evangelos Mistos
  2. Nathan Chiodos & Hoshi Ai
  3. Johannes VonStrangle & Kendall Woz
  4. Seven Batteux & Ivan
  5. Howard Gutenberg & Etienne Advantage
  6. Telith & Ruben Ruiz
"These are the pairings for the male dorm. As for the women, yours are..." She points to the left starting with the first again.

Dorms 2:
  1. Faith Vallidoid & Honeyrose
  2. Pandora Snow & Ciana
  3. Ava Maria & Coraline Florence
  4. Duri & Arashi Collins
  5. Marceline Aquafoot & Novalie Polaris
  6. Kai Hali & Kalama Aries
"I hope everyone can settle in. Feel free to wander about the campus and explore. I know it's difficult but, classes will be nocturnal so I suggest you all get used to the night or rest. Whatever you please. There is plenty of time. Another thing!" Hazel pulls Marshall to her side and pets the tall dragon. "My son here, Marshall, is the dorm father meaning he will provide you with anything you need. He is in charge of keeping you around the dorms, feeding you as well. The rest of the staff will be near by in our own cabin if needed. We'll keep you safe and be vigilant. Enjoy your evening." She bows. "If you have any questions feel free to ask me now."

Last edited:
Marceline

Marceline had listened to the staff member as she talked. The dorms, or cabin's, looked comfy. The ponds looked clean enough for her to swim in and the lounge looked like it could seat a lot of people. She walked into her room and sat her things down on one side of the room. She walked out to the backyard and sat down on one of the steps. Looking up at the stars, she smiled. It was an honest smile. The fresh air and the smell of the mountain filled her nose. It was relaxing to be able to not smell smog or pollutants.

She leaned back for a second before sitting up. It was a quiet night, she could hear the wind rustling through the trees and the frogs croaking and chirping. It was quiet. She looked up and the sky and let out a small sigh. She closed her eyes and started to softly sing.

(Her solo voice:
)

thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm LazyDaze LazyDaze Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
cherub. cherub. Pumpkid Pumpkid Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 SimplySugar SimplySugar
animegirl20 animegirl20 LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Killerclown Killerclown

Ivan

Ivan had brought his bass in along with one of his two bags. He set them down at the foot of one of the beds. He set up the stand for his bass and placed her there. After his bass was set up, Ivan walked out into the lounge. His stomach was rumbling. He could use something to eat. He looked around. "This guy named Marshall is supposed to be the one that's feeding all of us. I wonder what time dinner is?" He thought as he saw Marci walking outside. He waved at her as she walked outside. "Probably heading out for a smoke." He thought.

He was lost in thought when he heard it. He knew that Marci was singing. He had heard it so much that it didn't affect him that much. He slowly got up and walked outside and leaned against one of the railings. Marci did have a beautiful voice. It was like an angels voice. It made her sound pure of heart. He stayed for a while listening to her song.

Johannes
Johannes had walked with Honeyrose. He wasn't a big talker. He was more of the observent type. He would watch his target, watching them, understanding them, then writing about them. This girl, Honeyrose, seemed interesting. There was an aura about her that seemed so green and lush with life. "I am Johannes. I come from Yermany. It is nice to meet you." He said with his german accent coming out. "Hopefully ve vill gets to know each other a little better Farline." He said with a smile.
animegirl20 animegirl20

Last edited:
Telith
location: forest dorms//interaction: marshall thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm mention: Marci Dak Dak
Telith listen to the dean, while the scenery was not the most impressive, his heart sank at the mention of dorm pairing whatever a “dorm” was... he was hoping to maby stick around with the other dragon now knowing his name is Marshall, but he was stuck...with another human or monster he didn’t know by mention of name the exicted yellow colour of his eyes became a swerling vortex of dark blue and orange as fear and sadness crept in. Then...that music.. it was tooo sweet, setting of alarm bells in his head Telith quickly “weaved” together some ear plugs in the same method as he made the armband, shoving the little things into the darkness of his hood, whatever that was it was dangerous, however the prospect of these mysterious chocolate chip cookies keep him around, well around Marshall, Telith just stuck as close to him as he could.

Evan
Evan quietly listed to the dean he wounder what these contract things where, anyway it matttered little to him at the moment seeing that he was apparently paired with a monster had him smiling ear to ear, perfect he can document Marshall easily. He went back to compiling notes, mostly on first reaction, he wanted to talk to that faith girl, but he thought it best to leave it to another time. Right now it was book editing time.

Faith Vallidoid
(Location: Theater>Dorms/ Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 / Mentions: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Marshall animegirl20 animegirl20 Dak Dak )
As the dean continued her speech, Faith is startled by the sudden embrace from Telith. She froze as he pardoned himself. Immediately the girl became worried. "What? Bye? Why? Where are you going?" She asked desperately. She couldn't understand the reason for sounding as an attached puppy, but the thought of a sweetheart like Telith wandering off to who knows where and getting lost then possibly cowering or crying bothered her. They've only just met and yet her nurturing instincts kicked in. She was used to being the one to care for her brothers back home. Keeping them in line regardless of the same age difference. Being the only sister, it was a job for her to be the emotionally strong one. Telith is the one thing that reminded her of home. How she used to care for her siblings even though she is laid off from such duties. It seemed no matter where she went, her habits followed without choice.

Before Faith could get an answer, the hooded lad wandered over to that reptilian's side he befriended briefly. "Oh." She said assuming he wanted to be around his own kind rather than a human. An understandable decision, but the stinging in her chest didn't make things any easier. She clicked her tongue, shook her head ignoring those feelings as she leaned back to her seat. "Whatever, it's better than babysitting. Someone else can take care of him for all I care." She told herself. "Less problematic for me." Her attention returns to the dean whom finished her speech to herd everyone to the dorms. It's curious how she didn't quite see another establishment besides this one building she is in. Hazel lead the group into the forest. "Oh so that's where the dorms are. Makes sense." While on the field trip to the dorms, Faith 'wows' over the starry sky, the stillness of the night. She always wanted peace. Never has she imagined to get it one day. Sadly, the thought of the adorable monster still lingered. She has to start making friends with others that's not him and honestly she grew to like the fellow a bit. Not as much, but their personality in general. If she ever has the chance to be around him again, could all his fears be kept away by her? Faith shifts her view towards the hooded beast and the dragonoid. Both of them seemed attached faster than her. "Guess not." She sighed throwing her headset on and listening to some tunes while trailing down the path.

Upon arrival, the headphones are hung around her neck as the dean prepared to speak. The scenery of their temporary residence is absolutely breath taking. A chance for Faith to draw out her point of view and so much more. The inspiration is endless. Hazel then informed everyone of their summons. Contracts with monsters and if broken she is to forget about them. Forget ever meeting everyone....including Telith. That didn't exactly sound exciting. Moments ago in the orientation she wanted to bounce. Now Faith didn't know what she wanted to do. There was so much to process, so much to think about at the same time. She could live her normal life oblivious of such creatures. So far they appear harmless similar to humans. Everyone alike regardless of their monster features. She wondered what Telith actually looked like under his hood. She would never find out if she left. The brunette's head throbbed holding so much information. She really did have to think about it. Sort out her emotions. Dorm rooms are assigned breaking the girl out of her thoughts. She is the first as the list continues. Paired with a girl or monster named, "Honeyrose." Once the assignments are announced, everyone spreads out to explore. Faith decided to head into her cabin not bothering to unpack anything as she still has yet to decide on what she wanted. The room is quite spacious with separate beds and desks for homework. As comfy as the room is, she could not sit still any longer for more than ten minutes. There is much to contemplate, and sitting about admiring the dorms is not going to help ease her. There is only one way. As the girl exits her cabin, she hears faint singing nearby. As beautiful as it was, she did not have the time to admire when there is much to think about. Instead, Faith takes a detour towards the lake where she took a seat under a tree admiring the beauty that is the mountain range under the night sky while listening to music. A heavy sigh escapes her lips as her head rests against the trunk eyes closed. Music calming her as she can finally question herself, "Do I want to stay? I want a normal life not a weird, messed up one. That's all I ever wanted is to start fresh. Maybe I still can without all this weirdness. Forget about this. Return to my old life. Yeah...." Her eyes pry open reflecting the lake's glistening waters. "Maybe I should leave tomorrow even if it means forgetting everyone. I think it's for the best." She decided.

Nathan Chiodos
(Location: Theater>Dorms/Tags: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm )
Nathan sat still, dumbfounded by the lick to his cheek or as he knew it as a "kiss". He did his best to process what just happened. He held his cheek as a small blush forms while staring at the blonde searching for an answer. Instead Novalie said something unexpected. From the minute he started speaking to her, he did not imagine such a timid girl to hop from shy, to cocky or feisty. It was out of the ordinary. His heart pounding in his chest finding it rather exciting. His tail begins to wag after collecting his thoughts. "I forgot what it was, but I'm down to have some fun. I think you'll find the dorms quite exciting." He smirked hinting towards more freedom than the college itself. Once his mother finished her speech, the group of tired students follow, leading them towards the dorms. Nathan learned the area around him in case of emergencies. He's been around for nearly three months knowing it's secrets and hangouts. A wolf like him is always willing to explore his environment. At some point during his hike with Nova, his ears and tail vanished finding it necessary to drag about though he did quite enjoy being free. For now he promised to keep himself on lock down.

When Hazel announced dorm room parings, coincidentally Nathan and Marshall were paired up first. He raised his hand amongst the crowd. "Um...do you think we can have different parings? I'm literally always with Marshall even back home." The snow haired witch frowns. "Very well then. I just wanted my babies to be together." She pouts. "Moooooooom!" Nate whines finding himself embarrassed covering his face. It took awhile to recover, turning to Novalie as promised to do something fun. He taps her shoulder turning her around wearing that goofy grin of his. "Hey! What do you think of this place? Cool huh? There is so much out there to explore." His tail popped out wagging behind him along with the blooming underneath his feet starting up again. "You wanted to do something. Do you have anything in mind?"

Pandora Snow
(Location: Theater>Dorms/ Tags: LazyDaze LazyDaze )
The mischievous smirk on the red head threw Pandora off, not as much as his comment. Her whole face turns flustered. She is silenced when he closed the gap being too close for her comfort. He booped her nose which only made her blush into a darker shade. How is this man not cowering to her feet? She said something menacing, at least she thought until Seven shrugged her off proceeding to spite her. She stumbles back nearly falling on her feet. An embarrassing sight for her to be seen. "Y-you little-" The movement from everyone leaving the theater brought Pandora back to reality. She was supposed to pay attention when this prick came in and....helped her feel better? Yes. That's exactly what happened, but being the stubborn girl she is she refused to admit it. The mermaid huffs spinning on her heal as her tail slaps the man's face. "I don't have time for your stupidity, boy." With that the woman takes her leave falling in with the rest not bothering to see if he was fine. She did however catch his eye every so often while walking to the dorms.

Finally, the presentation was over. Dorms were assigned being paired with yet another girl. The last thing she needed is to actually live with someone, but she supposed she can cooperate for now until something interesting pops up. Before, the mermaid can take another step, a beautiful voice sings faintly at their cabin's stairs. The men seemed to notice her voice leaving her to believe it's the work of a siren. Pandora immediately turns to Seven whom also has befallen under the spell. She didn't know why she even bothered, but told herself it was mainly an exchange for helping her back in the orientation room. Swiftly, but surely she pulls the male away somewhere far near the lake where the Siren cannot be heard, but not too far from sight. She cups Seven's face. Concern written on her face. "Oi! Are you okay?" She asked. "Please tell me you're not actually allured by such a being?" She clicks her tongue. "A mermaid is better than a siren." She boasted.

Ruben Ruiz
(Location: Theater>Dorms/ Tags: Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 )
He blacked out. That's what happened. Him. A man. Fainting! It was so sudden, yet bound to happen at some point. The raven haired male awakes to the movement of his body being shaken. He groans slowly sitting himself back up blinking his eyes a few times to gain clarity. "What happened?" He murmured turning towards the girl. Instantly, it all comes crawling back like a thousand bricks just by looking at the green haired girl. He shifts in his seat a bit panicked. The look in the girl's eyes said another thing. The longer he stared the more he calmed. "Sorry...I must have knocked out." He quips. Orientation was over as students started leaving the vicinity and into the forest. He turns to the girl after standing himself up. "Would you like to walk together?" He offered then remembered he has yet to introduce himself. "My name is Ruben by the way."

Castiel Chiodos
(Location: Hallway>Dorms/ Tags: SimplySugar SimplySugar )
"No problem." He acknowledged. The group that once filled the room start to exit on the other side of the door. "Come. There is a shortcut we can reach the students there." Cas gestured heading off campus and down stone steps in the dirt leading straight to the dorms like a second trail only the trail halted after ten minutes of walking. The werewolf knew the way also learning the mapping of the estate just like Nathan. Not long did they arrive just in time for Hazel's speech, but they appeared right before the lake. "Here you are kid. Safe and sound. Don't go wander off in that trail I showed you. It's only used for emergencies." The brute pats her head finding her quite adorable than he hates to admit. "See ya later. I have to get back to work." He said taking his leave, hands shoved in his pockets towards his next destination.

Duri looked him over to make sure he was okay when he finally woke up. She continued watching him as he freaked out. She did that. She nodded and stood up when he suggested they leave like everyone else. She stretched out her arms, her joints popping slightly. She looked up at him when he said his name. It was nice. Ruben.
"Duri....."
Her voice was quiet as she held up two fingers, hoping to communicate that her name meant two. If it didn't come across now she'd mention it later. She was bound to.
Pumpkid Pumpkid

Ciana thanked him, being woken up from a daydream. "No promises," Ciana replied softly, giving him a gentle smile. As she watched him go, she listened to Hazels speech in and out of her consciousness, being quite distracted by the beauty of the forest. She had the urge to explore- and never leave. Before long, she found herself become more entranced in the soft lullaby she heard ahead as the speech came to an end. She sat down at the edge of the pond and decided to get out some art equipment from her luggage. She would go to her dorm after she was done- but she couldn't stop herself now. She was mesmerized her settings, and thus she began drawing and painting her landscape with a beautiful glow, too intoxicated with her work to notice anyone else.

i: Pumpkid Pumpkid Mentions Dak Dak

After that very long speech and someones sudden urge to sing, Kai found herself sprinting towards the lake. Her excitement bouncing off her face as she took a moment to jump and twirl into the water, a large splash following her wake. She took in a deep breath underwater, enjoying the ripple she had caused before swimming back up to the top, pushing back her wet hair and waving to the slowly dissipating crowd. "Who wants to join me?" She shouted out, splashing about.

i: Everyone

Ruben Ruiz
(Location: Forest/ Tags: Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 )
Ruben quirks a brow to two of her fingers raised. "Nice to meet you. What's with the fingers?" The sound of popping bones made the lad cringe. Nonetheless, the two continue through the woods with the rest of the group until they arrived to their dorms. "If you don't mind me asking? What kind of monster are you? You seem normal to me." He commented. The only thing that was out of the ordinary are her pointy ears and the ability to twist like a flexible person, but there people who have both abilities. What made Duri so different to be considered at such? A curious question causing him to forget his fear towards monsters as he spoke to the girl. That or her appearance calmed him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back