• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster love CS

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Which is why I just rolled a Celestial
Problem solved
1: Your monster cannot be witch or warlock

2: that power is taken by Jayden

3: we're not accepting bachelors except for NPC's the only position for him would be caretaker or Librarian

1: I'm fine having him as an NPC
Just as long as he's a member of the Etienne Entourage

2: There was no rule that said different variations of a power couldn't be held by different people

3: I WILL make the Librarian a greater Wizard than Merlin... Fate Merlin that is
1: Librarian it is

2: Lol oh my boy when its my rp it does. I don't want 2 of the same powes please pick another

3. So he's just a warlock cause last time I checked Izuru was just a dragon. Again either just a Warlock or dragon not both

Celestial Dragon who moonlights as a Wizard
Which I DID explain was because Dragons have high amounts of mana that is normally shot out at full force like water from a hose
His belt and rings focus that down to a precise sprinkle
Which is why he's a Wizard
Or which is why he's Wizard

I was planning on altering the Izuru lore I put on the lore page because I'm not happy with it
It was just there because it seemed like everyone HAD to put Lore up

I'll just make a librarian
Who will ALSO be a Wizard
No. He can only be a monster or a Warlock for reason like partnership with a human. Either apply to the rules or not at all

No. He can be a monster or a Warlocj for reason like partnership with a human.
You were the one who helped me create his backstory
Which I needed to work around to give him powers he could use openly and not upset literally everyone else
As his normal powers are primarily destroying everything that people like
Like ducks and ponds....and lands

Making him a Wizard was to hide the fact he was so that he could ATONE
I do apologize to Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
However I still think that this aspect of Izuru still makes sense in regards to the plot set by the discussion between the two of us

You were the one who helped me create his backstory
Which I needed to work around to give him powers he could use openly and not upset literally everyone else
As his normal powers are primarily destroying everything that people like
Like ducks and ponds....and lands

Making him a Wizard was to hide the fact he was so that he could ATONE
I do apologize to Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
However I still think that this aspect of Izuru still makes sense in regards to the plot set by the discussion between the two of us
I understand but the reason for not having monsters be part wizard is for the same purpose revolving humans become witches or warlocks and the fact that he's part celestial/dragon/ warlock is too much. That's why it can only be between those lines of one or the other. He said he agreed to have made a back story but feels you used his weaver and the fact that you did not talk to him about it is a big thing. If you're going to rip off or "borrow" someone's ideas you should at least ask and make a pact not assume because they were excited about the rp bits coming to life. It's always best to double check. Now with that being said, you two should talk it out or no Jun at all

I understand but the reason for not having monsters be part wizard is for the same purpose revolving humans become witches or warlocks and the fact that he's part celestial/dragon/ warlock is too much. That's why it can only be between those lines of one or the other. He said he agreed to have made a back story but feels you used his weaver and the fact that you did not talk to him about it is a big thing. If you're going to rip off or "borrow" someone's ideas you should at least ask and make a pact not assume because they were excited about the rp bits coming to life. It's always best to double check. Now with that being said, you two should talk it out or no Jun at all
I'm saying I got RID of the Jun
This discussion is me defending the choice to have Izuru be Wizard
Yes I get that he's already a dragon and the point is that magic comes from PACTS
However the backstory we set would only allow me to put Izuru in a combative role if he could use MAGIC
His natural powers would give away his former identity and disturb the peace
Mostly because they turn things to dust and he made promises not to use them
That was the decision behind making him Wizard
THAT is what I'm discussing

I took the Jun down
However I won't concede on Izuru not being Wizard on the grounds that it makes sense with the plot that was discussed

I'm saying I got RID of the Jun
This discussion is me defending the choice to have Izuru be Wizard
Yes I get that he's already a dragon and the point is that magic comes from PACTS
However the backstory we set would only allow me to put Izuru in a combative role if he could use MAGIC
His natural powers would give away his former identity and disturb the peace
Mostly because they turn things to dust and he made promises not to use them
That was the decision behind making him Wizard
THAT is what I'm discussing

I took the Jun down
However I won't concede on Izuru not being Wizard on the grounds that it makes sense with the plot that was discussed
Izuru will only be a reoccuring family member as long as they don't fight because again, relatives will appear only once or twice so please dont have him pop up in the middle of a situation. We're in college not high school keep them as if the parents are advisors and simply retired from fighing unless otherwise. The students are adults, not children they don't need parents holding their hand

The reason I bring this up or am a little tough on you is I notice you try to be all powerful and make your character be number one when it is not the case. I shouldn'r have to tell you not to go op

Izuru will only be a reoccuring family member as long as they don't fight because again, relatives will appear only once or twice so please dont have him pop up in the middle of a situation. We're in college not high school keep them as if the parents are advisors and simply retired from fighing unless otherwise. The students are adults, not children they don't need parents holding their hand
Well that wasn't a no so I'm okay with that

Now about Woz...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back