• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Monster Hunter World-Set RP - RPers Wanted!

!SEEKING 2 RPERS FOR HUNTER ROLES!

RP NAME: Monster Hunter Horizon

RP SITE: Monster Hunter Horizon Wiki

DISCORD LINK: Join the Monster Hunter Horizon Discord Server!

Hi all!

As the title suggests, I am recruiting for a action/adventure-based Monster Hunter RP that myself and several friends currently run!

The premise we will be going on is set several decades after the events of MHW. We have our RPers in sets of three, forming a handler and two hunters, and so are looking for potentially another two (to play hunters) to join us to form a third team, and if more wish to then absolutely, the more the merrier!

The RP is para-based and will take place on Discord, while we have developed our own wiki for the RP, where all info, character bios and logs will be stored! While all RP characters will be 18+, the RP is catered to all ages, currently having one minor in the group, though themes such as violence and blood will be included, while others such as romance and relationships have the possibility to be included. If this sounds like something you think you would enjoy, whether you are a long term MH fan or simply curious, please don't hesitate to follow the invite link or DM me for more info!

Hope everyone is well and look forward to talking with you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back