• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Monster Hunter RP?

Zaxs Zaxs Me and a friend are starting up a Monster Hunter RP on discord. Would you like to join? Hopefully to scratch the itch for a Monster Hunter RP until Mew hopefully finishes their rp.

Edit: For anyone else interested, we are starting the limit at 4 people. 2 slots available. We're testing out how things work, and if they go well I'll introduce more people into the rp. Just @ me or PM me if you'd like to join. Thanks!

KSMI KSMI sounds good, I have to go to work soon. So go ahead and PM the details and I will read them when I am off work.

I would love one even though I've only played Monster Hunter World, I love that game and would love an RP based on Monster Hunter.

I would love one even though I've only played Monster Hunter World, I love that game and would love an RP based on Monster Hunter.
Me too. It is all I have been playing recently on PC I am trying to farm the Vaal Hazak armor.

Me too. It is all I have been playing recently on PC I am trying to farm the Vaal Hazak armor.
I haven't gotten that far yet, mostly because I spend most of my time doing expeditions and answering SOS flares but I'm about to go to the Rotten Vale. I've been killing the Anjanath a lot lately.

I haven't gotten that far yet, mostly because I spend most of my time doing expeditions and answering SOS flares but I'm about to go to the Rotten Vale. I've been killing the Anjanath a lot lately.
The vale I hated at first now I have to love it cause the monster I am talking about is here. I have to fight it mostly in the safe spots where you can breathe, but it still sucks when you go into the areas that chip your health slowly.

The vale I hated at first now I have to love it cause the monster I am talking about is here. I have to fight it mostly in the safe spots where you can breathe, but it still sucks when you go into the areas that chip your health slowly.
Sounds bad yet interesting, probably gonna need to make more max potions for that. Personally been trying to gather more fresh ingredients for the canteen, getting heat and stuff and other things to craft with. I personally wanted to go to the Rotten Vale just to see Odogaron.

Sounds bad yet interesting, probably gonna need to make more max potions for that. Personally been trying to gather more fresh ingredients for the canteen, getting heat and stuff and other things to craft with. I personally wanted to go to the Rotten Vale just to see Odogaron.
Oh Odogaron is great. He was hell for me to face, mostly because I have a hammer and he moves around so fast that it is hard for me to land moves. Luckily he is near slopes and I also know the points where he sits still just long enough for me to hit him with something big.

Oh Odogaron is great. He was hell for me to face, mostly because I have a hammer and he moves around so fast that it is hard for me to land moves. Luckily he is near slopes and I also know the points where he sits still just long enough for me to hit him with something big.
I use Dual Blades so that maybe might not be a problem for me.

I use Dual Blades so that maybe might not be a problem for me.
Please partner up with me, I have no other way to cut off the tail besides switching weapons. In return I will be sure to break the face for you, guaranteeing at least a one pretty good loot drop.

Please partner up with me, I have no other way to cut off the tail besides switching weapons. In return I will be sure to break the face for you, guaranteeing at least a one pretty good loot drop.
I can try, but as I said I haven't gotten to the Rotten Vale just yet, so I'm probably not where I need to be to even try to face off with him right now. Isn't he like an apex predator?

I can try, but as I said I haven't gotten to the Rotten Vale just yet, so I'm probably not where I need to be to even try to face off with him right now. Isn't he like an apex predator?
Haha more than that, you said Monster Hunter World was your first game? I will leave you to it then and you can tell me your reaction to the monster I am fighting.

Zaxs Zaxs , Coco Adel Coco Adel , mdebourg mdebourg

This account is new, and won't allow me to send private messages until I've made 10 posts. So either PM me, and I'll respond to you, or share your discord and I'll link you all to the server.

Haha more than that, you said Monster Hunter World was your first game? I will leave you to it then and you can tell me your reaction to the monster I am fighting.
It's my first Monster Hunter game if I played any others I don't remember.

Played every available game and would love this xD Tried too start my own so many years ago but hey ho...I'm guessing it's a bust since it's been years?

If I was anyway decent at editing a website and drawing, I’d take a crack at it myself but ohwell 😂 One shall just have to dream and hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back