• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Monster Hunter RP - RPers Wanted!

Hi all!

As the title suggests, I am recruiting for a Monster Hunter RP that myself and two friends currently run, canonically set several decades after the events of Monster Hunter World.

We are looking for one or possibly two more RPers to join us, in what is a fully set up and raring to go RP, complete with our own wiki!
monster-hunter-horizon.fandom.com

Monster Hunter Horizon Wiki

The RP would focus on a mixture of combat, exploration and mystery, while also elements such as romance are entirely possible. While the Monster Hunter series isn't known for its storytelling as such, this RP would focus a lot more on story and plot rather than purely hunts.
We’d be looking for a competent para RPer/s and someone who would be interested in building the RPs story alongside us. Knowledge of Monster Hunter is preferable but not necessary as it’s not a particularly lore heavy series.

Any interest would be greatly appreciated, so either reply to this message or feel free to PM me for further details!

Thanks!

Interested
But I'm a autistic female and english isn't my strong suit
But curious about your writing requirements

Interested
But I'm a autistic female and english isn't my strong suit
But curious about your writing requirements
Hey there!

Well I’m not here to judge haha, writing wise it’s para rp but we’re all about catering each other’s styles, as long as it’s coherent, quality over quantity etc.

We use a Discord server and only a small group of us, so you’d be welcome to join.

Monster Hunter is a game right? I don't know much about it but the concept is cool, I'd like to try it out lol

Monster Hunter is a game right? I don't know much about it but the concept is cool, I'd like to try it out lol
Yeh it’s a game series, although it’s not lore heavy at all as the games aren’t really about the story and more the action, but trying to do a story-driven rp based off it.

What we’re looking for more than someone who knows of it is a solid RPer and all. So if you’re still interested let me know!

Interested! I've never played monster hunter but i'm sure as hell a sucker for adventuring, combat, and mystery... Is this an active rp? I'm pretty much online everyday lol

Interested! I played MHW for quite a while, so I'm familiar with the game/genre!​

I'm very interested! I haven't really rped in like...a good year or two due to ill health but I've been very fascinated in a MH rp xD Massive fan of the franchise!

DID SOMEONE SAY
MONSTER HUNTER?!?!?!

*SNIFFS THE AIR, AND SLITHERS IN*
HELLO.
I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE FOR A MONSTER HUNTER ROLEPLAY.
I've been a fan since Freedom Unite!
TELL ME YOU'RE STILL ACCEPTING, OR I'LL GUT YOU LIKE A PLESIOTH.

Just kidding, I am just extremely excited XD Very rare to find a MH roleplay.
Have a meme as payment
cclodvp0fnu71.jpg

I hope I wouldnt have to know too much of the story because I skipped every cutscene.

😭 😂 A friend does that, on every game not just MH, and is always like "SO WHATS GOING ON!?" uhhuh 😂
I only do it on monster hunter because all of the characters in these games makes me feel like stabbing sharp objects into all of my orifices.

My favorite part of monster hunter world is when the handler left in icebourne

I only do it on monster hunter because all of the characters in these games makes me feel like stabbing sharp objects into all of my orifices.

My favorite part of monster hunter world is when the handler left in icebourne
Ohyeah. My partner says there's a lot of unreasonable hate for the handler. I agree a little bit but she really does annoy me so, I shall continue to dramatically hate on her. SHE ENDED UP ON AN ANGRY PICKLE BECAUSE SHE WAS MORE INTO HER FOOD THAN LIVING, THEN LEFT YOU TO DEAL WITH bwhechbh

Ohyeah. My partner says there's a lot of unreasonable hate for the handler. I agree a little bit but she really does annoy me so, I shall continue to dramatically hate on her. SHE ENDED UP ON AN ANGRY PICKLE BECAUSE SHE WAS MORE INTO HER FOOD THAN LIVING, THEN LEFT YOU TO DEAL WITH bwhechbh
“HEY PARTNER, WERE A TEAM PARTNER, WE CAN DO ANYTHING AS LONG AS WERE TOGETHER PARTNER.”

Bruh Im out here doing everything and your over there getting into danger and pretending to be so quirky and shit. 0/10 DUMB DUMB

DID SOMEONE SAY
MONSTER HUNTER?!?!?!

*SNIFFS THE AIR, AND SLITHERS IN*
HELLO.
I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE FOR A MONSTER HUNTER ROLEPLAY.
I've been a fan since Freedom Unite!
TELL ME YOU'RE STILL ACCEPTING, OR I'LL GUT YOU LIKE A PLESIOTH.

Just kidding, I am just extremely excited XD Very rare to find a MH roleplay.
Have a meme as payment
View attachment 926611
Yup, still recruiting if you’re interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back