• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Monster Hunter RP! ( Closed For Now )

KSMI

bnvThIL.png

NOTE: This RP will be held on Discord.
A week ago I searched the internet up, and down for a Monster Hunter RP. Didn't find anything noteworthy, so I decided I would make my own for the monster hunter community. So far over 30+ hours has been dedicated to developing what I plan to be the best, public Monster Hunter RP to date. This roleplay will feature a storyline, monsters from the old world, and new world, and many more features to successfully adapt monster hunter's formula to a roleplay setting. Listed below are the features added so far. This will be updated as the Role-play develops.
  • Gathering System
  • Evasion System
  • Monster Part Breaking System
  • Health System
  • Weapon / Armor Tiers
  • Weapon Sharpness System
  • Special Weapon Abilities
  • Monster / Hunter Rank System
  • Action System
To pull off this ambitious project, I'll need help from anyone capable, or willing. Listed below are the roles this RP require at the moment.
  • Story Helper: Your role will be to help brainstorm specific details of the RP's story. This can range from locations, NPCs, events, etc. ( Experience with story/npc design preferred. )
  • DM: Your role will be to be the "Dungeon Master" of a particular mission. You roleplay the monsters players hunt, or the NPCs they interact with. ( Experience with DMing preferred. )
  • Player: The average player. You go on dangerous or important missions to complete the task given to you. The task, most commonly, being to capture or hunt a dangerous monster. ( I plan to add occupations other than being a hunter for those who want to do more than what that job usually entails. ) **FULL**

HOW TO JOIN?
Fill out this template to easily let me know what role you'd like and how to contact you. If you are selected, you'll be sent an invite to the server via Discord.

Template:
Role: What role are you applying for?
Discord: Whats your discord? ( This can be shared publicly, or DMed to me. )

Last edited:
Hey, I'm a big fan of Monster Hunter and I'm thrilled at the thought of a MH RP, so you can sign me up.
I want to primarily be a player but if nobody's going to step up I'd be willing to fill in some free spots if need be.
My discord's @Greg#4414

Hullo! Expressing interest as a player, though much like Bumblebee, I can step up to other roles if needed. As a suggestion for other roles within the player position, possibly the smith, armorer and handler? I'm particularly interested in playing a Handler and having them play a more pro-active role in the missions.
My discord's Be#0987

My, this sounds real interesting. I'll provide my Discord info in about 5 hours... because school...
Did you forget getting stunned by concussion (Getting hit in the head by a hammer) or did you also cover that. Just making sure.
cant wait to clobbah some beasts

Yo! I'm totally down to get in on this! While I'd like to be a Player (I mean let's be real, who wouldn't?) it seems to be full so I'd be glad to help out as a story helper or DM ^-^ Captain Sweatpants#0044

KSMI KSMI I'd love to join, when a position opens up!
Ginko#3156
I'd take any role that would be available at that time. But I know you're Closed for now! (Hope the roleplay is going great!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back