• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Monster Hunter Rise interest check

DovahBeat

The Switch Axe Rookie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I'm Dovah and I'm looking for a group interested in rping in the world of MH Rise. I haven't played sunbreak yet so please no spoilers for that (I'm working on getting to it, still not HR 7 yet. OTL)
Anyways, if people are interested we can work together to figure out a plot or something. Discord would be nice for ooc but not required.
And if the interest is there for something a little different, we can make this a multifandom isekai type thing, where characters from other Fandoms get sent to the world of MH. also not required, though.
Hope to see some interest!

edit: fixed a typo

Last edited:
This sounds awesome! 😄

I’m currently playing (HR 80 something now, but only because my buddies are in the 200’s and heal me a lot. lol. I do my best. 😆 )

Anyways, I’d be up for a MHR rp. What did you have in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back