• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Monster Hunter MxF RP (and others)

Rayvin

Weekend Wallflower
Hello! I’m looking for someone who’d like to write any of the following ideas. I do prefer MxF, I’ve tried other pairings but I have the most fun with MxF.

Right now, I’ve got an itch for Monster Hunter themed things and I’ve been wanting to try writing it. I'm here for some fun and to exercise my writing skills.

I’m not looking for novella type writing. A couple paragraphs is fine. I completely understand that sometimes all you can write is a sentence and that’s fine but not all the time. I'm pretty laid back so as long as I can build off of a response, all is good!

I, myself, am not the best writer but I do try my best.

I personally like to play female in RPs but I can play a guy too! I’m looking for someone who’d be interested in:

Monster Hunter themed RP
Mythical creature x Human

I’m honestly looking for something to get my creativity flowing.
I can't wait to get started!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back