• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Monster Hunter Anthro Rp

Tsutarji

The element of surprise.
Hi there. Im making this Monster hunter Anthro rp. Which is set to be around the New world Area. I'm still working on it but i would love if some people would join in. And to be honest with you. This is in discord. So everything is Anthros in this but Palicoes. The monsters are anthros and are very dangerous. Of course.

Rules are. Only one elder dragon A piece and when the new world elder dragons run out. We'll add ones from older games. I'm sure those who know the monster Hunter lore and stuff. But it that but with Anthros instead.

Plus please be 18 or older

Well met, Tsutarji! I've done group RPs before, and would love to join in on a monster hunter RP! It's also fine that it's in Discord, I have one. If you're fine with me joining, in, message me via reply or PM! I'll talk to you then!

Not too familiar with monster hunter seeing as I've only played the latest game but I'd still be up for joining!

Hey, I have recently played the newest Monster Hunter addition and wanted to see if there was an rp. Can you PM me rules for writing and other stuff?

I'd be interested!
Discord though? That will be a pain with a 2000 character limit. o.o Still with people wanting to only RP humans, I can't be too fussy.
Not that I'm into the whole 'furry explicits'. Just love anthros, that's all ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back