• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Monster Hunter: A New World (w/ SilverInu)

" how much you want to bet the ones that weren't able to fight got airsick also I think we should also warn the crew about what whatever it was that took your kill. It is not easy to pull a full grown rathian under the water even if it was injured they don't usually go down that easily without a fight. " I stated as I cut some of the meat off of the Rathalos a walk to the edge of the woods to see if there's any form of Timber I could use to start a fire and possibly have a snack why let a good thing of meat go to waste even if it was a Rathalos

Rayvin chuckled, "Yeah I bet. And it's alright. It's not the first time and it definitely won't be the last." Rayvin said as she started to carve with her. As their fellow hunters approached with excitement and praise, Rayvin laughed and waved off the praise. She wasn't hugely fond of a lot of attention for doing something she was suppose to.

"The Rathian is gone unfortunately. Something's in the water. Something big and it's enjoying it's golden lunch right now." She sighed, looking down at the golden scale in her hand. Before long the captain of the ship finally set foot on the beach and approached the fallen Rathalos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back