• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TinyToadstool

This body will be a corpse
Heyo, I'm Tiny!
I'm interested in romantic fantasy world themed monster roleplays, I'm just a hopeless romantic with a thirst for angst. I prefer to roleplay in third person, no specific reasons. I'm a literate roleplayer with years of experience. I enjoy playing multiple characters, but that doesn't mean my partner has to as well. I have tons of characters, mostly girls so I'm looking for a partner to be a male or female companion. I have a harem/coven idea that sounds fun or maybe even like a "dating simulator-esque" roleplay (like I said, love multiple characters) but I also really enjoy 1x1 roleplays. I'm very flexible ^-^ I have a few 1x1 in mind that I will try to keep loose but we can talk details in pm to keep the thread clear. I'm labeling the prompts by what characters I would want to play, your character(s) can be whatever you want so long as it makes sense:

Troll A: Your character is a traveler or knight that's stumbled through woodlands so fantastic they have to be magical or enchanted. They explore so carelessly that a ferocious animal lunges out at them and suddenly, things go black. When you awake, you're in a quaint troll village being taken care of by locals that found you injured.

Troll B: Your character is a bandit attempting to rob a delivery maiden's cart full of medicinal herbs and magical items though she's not as helpless as she seems... She pulls a dagger and has your character flat on their back with a swift swing of her tail. Rather than hurt them, she manages to immobilized them and throws them into the back of her cart, claiming to bring them to the first town with a jail.

Mimic: Your character stumbles upon ruins of a long forgotten sun worshipping civilization while looking for (example) an ancient scroll. While there, they notice a chest hidden away. It could possibly have exactly what they are looking for. They search the ruins for a key, finding it hidden away somewhere nearby before kneeling down to unlock it...

Unicorn: When your character heard the rumor that a unicorn was on the outskirts of their village, they knew they had to see it for themselves. They say at noon everyday she drinks from the stream in the woods that most didn't dare cross. They waited by the stream, hidden under trees, hoping and waiting for a glimpse of a real unicorn... What they hadn't expected was for a beautiful hunan lookinh maiden to emerge from the brush-- Well, human except for the floppy ears, majestic hair and sparkling horn.

Familiar: Familiars love their masters more than anyone else in the universe. They're little animal demons that help magic users perfect their craft. What most don't know is if a master loves their familiar just as much, it will have the ability to take on a humanoid form. Your character had practiced magic for years with their lovely little familiar at their side, always cooking for her when they were hungry, pampering her, letting her sleep on their chest... Which is exactly why when they woke up with a human with animal ears and a tail, no familiar in sight, they were obviously confused and upset...

Pixie: Your character met what he thought was a changeling, a fairy the size of a human, in the forest. She told them she had no home or food and didn't have any idea where she was. Even though they have a wife and she's with child, they bring the fairy home with them. Fairies are good luck and said to make good midwives or nannies. They told her she could stay as long as she helped around the cottage and with the future baby. Life was good and perfect until you come home one day to see the fairy rocking the newborn with sadness in her eyes and the tiniest horns on her forehead...

Gorgon: Your character is having a decent time at their favorite tavern. It's not the nicest tavern, but it's well enough for them. It didn't need to have the friendliest company either, mostly orcs, demons, barbarians, theives, shady knights... That's why when they spotted a girl hidden under a dark cloak, they nearly choked on their drink. They couldn't stop watching her, she was just so small compared to everyone in the tavern... She could get hurt. She first lingers on the wall shyly watching for trouble, then slowly approached the person behind the bar, requesting a drink. She didn't even have time to sip her glass before some rough looking goblins surrounded her. They're mostly mocking her size and bravery for coming in when suddenly they see one remove her hood and the snakes hisssssssssss...

Gargoyle: Your character is a skilled artist that stumbled upon a strange place in the forest. There's so many beautiful, abandoned old sculptures out there eroding away with time... While there, they sketch the broken and old statues. They find an old gargoyle, in mostly good condition. It's shaped mostly like a beautiful yet terrifying demon... They decide to take it home, returning the next day with a wagon to drag it home. That night, they step outside to look at the moon only to realize the gargoyle is no longer on its perch.

These are just a few ideas, I'm also open to hearing suggestions. If you're interested, hit me up and we'll figure some stuff out :) I do type a little slow and I apologize for that but please give me a little extra time and I will reply asap!
Disclaimer: I have taken a lot of creative liberty with these monster characters, I'm sorry if it's upsetting.

Last edited:
Gazer: Your character heard rumors of a powerful sorceress hidden away in the woods with amazing skill in summoning. They've been trying to summon (example) a demon for some undesirable work but couldn't quite get the spells right. Demons were supposed to be easy to summon, right? Their frustration found them wandering a dank swamp seeking a cabin with a large eye carved into the door... Shockingly, not many homes in the swamp had that insignia. They go to the door, knocking, hoping the little payment they have will be enough when suddenly a beautiful, terrifying moneyed woman answers.

Satyresses: (This could be open to more than one character for each of us if you choose to) Your character(s) is (or are) in a nice tavern. While waiting, they notice a missing flyer for what is labeled as the owner's daughter. They inquire about the flyer, asking their waitress and the girls sister. She seems happy that someone is interested. She says her family intends pay whomever finds her sister safe and sound handsomely. She tells them all about her sister and when she was last seen. When you think it's over and done, she says she insists on helping with the search.

I'm interested in RPing! I have a variety of ideas for monster girls, and I could also play a normal human if you want, but either way I would want to play a girl if you're cool with that. Let me know if you're interested, or if you want some examples of characters/settings from me :)

Ah these all sound so fascinating! Feel free to message me hun and we can maybe hash out some ideas of what we can do and what not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back