• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster café!

Magical Squid Senpai

A big mistake
Rules!!!

~Classic rpnation rules!

~please don't be an asshole. Your charecter can be an asshole, but you can't be one to everyone out of the rp!

~cursing is allowed. I like cursing in rps. It can be funny! But I guess don't use it so much.

~no short posts! This is not a very detailed rp and I am not a very detailed person. But please for the love of all that is holy! Do not do something like this>>>>

(Chris got the drinks. " what would you like to order?" )

Or ("blah blah blah blahdy blah!") And then nothing else! Please atleast a paragraph! You don't have to write a novel either.

~only anime pics

~only quote a post in the rp if was burried by other posts. Tag people.

~i see something wrong with a little bump and grind. Please fade to black if you need to.

~be cool. Stay in school.

~no fighting! If you fight I will tell my mom on you!

~no controlling other characters! Let them do their own charecter. please ask politely before you kill someone.

~only I can be the top staff people

I killed Mufasa!

~dont be too violent. Don't need all the details.

~dont be a useless human! If you are going to be a human (which you can be) it has to be a human who has either a special power like fire powers or a witch. You can walk in with your human form, but this is where you get to be yourself!

~and the number one rule is to have fun!! If you don't have fun then I will find you. And I will kill you.

Highlight the post to find the secret word! When you find the secret word, make sure you write it in White ink, so it can stay a secret!

This is where a typical person would put it! Find the real one! It is somewhere else!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back