Story Monopoly Night At The Doniahal (First Tournament, Discontinued)

General Skunkape (Sam and Max) was driving a young Caucasian human male named Ernie Keaton in a limousine to the Doniahal, a sports complex somewhere in the Netherlands. Ernie was going to compete in a Monopoly tournament there on invite of the owners of the Doniahal. As the limousine pulled up to the Doniahal, General Skunkape looked up from his newspaper. "Good luck, human." He told Ernie as another gorilla opened the door of the limousine, allowing him to get out.

Ernie had a brown cowlick haircut and pale green eyes along with a clean shaven face, and he wore a dark brown jacket with tan buff pants and dark brown shoes, making him look rather fancy while still dressing casually. It honestly was a bit awkward being driven to a Monopoly tournament by an alien warlord but Ernie did his best to act casual about it. After being wished good luck, he got out of the limousine as fast as he could without seeming rude and nodded to the gorilla that opened the door. "Thanks."

He then proceeded to walk inside the Doniahal, and saw a woman working the ticket stand of the Doniahal. "Oh, hello. Are you here for the Monopoly tournament in the café? It's on your left, straight down the hall." The ticket stand worker told Ernie. As Ernie went to head to the playroom, he suddenly saw a man being flung out of the nearby restrooms, and Brock Samson (The Venture Brothers) proceeded to walk out of the restrooms as well.

"Good game, let's do it again sometime." Brock spoke to the man he just flung out of the restrooms and lit up a cigarette before turning to Ernie. "Oh, hey. You here for the Monopoly tournament as well?" Brock asked Ernie.

"Yes, I am." Ernie replied. He was honestly a bit startled by the sight of Brock throwing a man out of the restrooms, but he once again did his best to act casual about it.

"Alright, I'll lead you in." Brock replied back as he began to lead Ernie towards the playroom. "The name's Samson. Brock Samson. What about yours?" He asked Ernie on the way to the playroom.

"Keaton. Ernie Keaton." Ernie told him.

"Ah, cool. I'm a regular at this place, so I know it like the back of my hand." Brock explained before him and Ernie arrived at the playroom, where AlexneushoornTheGreat was waiting. AlexneushoornTheGreat was a gray rhinoceros with blue eyes who wore a brown suit and white gloves.

"Ah, Brock! I lost track of you there for a moment! And you've brought Ernie! Splendid!" AlexneushoornTheGreat beamed as he began to lead Ernie and Brock further into the playroom. "On behalf of the owners of the Doniahal, I cannot begin to express how great it is to have you here for a night of high stakes Monopoly!" AlexneushoornTheGreat told you.

"Speaking of high stakes, things may have gotten stabby in the men's dressing room." Brock then chimed in.

"Brock! I once again remind you that the Doniahal is not your personal abattoir!" AlexneushoornTheGreat scolded Brock.

"Yeah, yeah. Just send the cleaning bill to Venture Industries." Brock replied to him.

"That's what you said the last time..." AlexneushoornTheGreat sighed before turning back to Ernie. "Anyway...My name is AlexneushoornTheGreat, and I'm going to be your host for this Monopoly tournament! I hope you're looking forward to this tournament just as much as I am!"

"It's an honor to be here." Ernie kindly smiled at the host, feeling weirded out by the fact that he was conversing with a talking rhino. Suddenly, they heard squeaking from a nearby chair as the group turned to look at Peter Griffin (Family Guy) sitting in one of the chairs.

"Gosh, Alex! These chairs are amazing! It's like my buttocks are being held up by tiny velvet angels!" Peter told AlexneushoornTheGreat as his talking pet dog, Brian proceeded to plop down into one of the other chairs.

"He's right, sir. These chairs are mighty comfy." Brian agreed with a smile.

"I'm afraid there's no room at the table for your plus-one, Peter..." AlexneushoornTheGreat spoke with a hint of regret in his voice.

"That's okay, Brian will have his own fun." Peter assured him.

"Yeah, I'll just be sitting over there." Brian chimed in as he walked over to a nearby booth and sat down in it.

"So when are we gonna get this game started?" Brock then asked.

"As soon as our final two competitors have arrived." AlexneushoornTheGreat replied as the group turned to the entrance of the café to see Berri (Conker's Bad Fur Day) standing in the doorway.

"Hi, everyone! I'm so glad I could be here for tonight's tournament!" Berri waved at the group before walking over to the table. "I really have to say that I like the look of this café! It's like throwing Boardwalk and Silence of the Lambs together in a blender!" Berri added as she sat down at the table, with Brock and Ernie sitting down as well.

"Alright, almost everyone is here! I just wish that our final competitor would've been here by now, but it seems we'll be one short for tonight..." AlexneushoornTheGreat remarked before they suddenly heard thumping sounds coming from outside, and the group turned to look at a nearby window as someone was flung through it, after which a monster's roar could be heard. The final competitor, Sceptile (Pokémon) then stood up and walked over to the table, sitting down.

"...Deal me in." Sceptile simply said.

"Alright, everything seems in order. The money has been handed out. The properties are up for sale. Let the tournament begin!" AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"May the best man or woman win." Ernie smiled at his opponents.

From left to right, Ernie's opponents were Brock, Berri, Peter and Sceptile. "Good luck tonight, kid. You're gonna need it." Brock told Ernie.

Berri giggled. "I wish you luck too, if you know what I mean, sugar~." She winked at Ernie.

"This should be a very fun game night!" Peter cheered.

"Thank you, human. I wish you the best of luck in tonight's tournament as well." Sceptile nodded to Ernie.

Ernie (Car): $1500
Brock (Battleship): $1500
Berri (Boot): $1500
Peter (Iron): $1500
Sceptile (Top Hat): $1500

It's Ernie's turn!

"Here goes nothing." Ernie spoke as he rolled the dice, rolling a 4 and going to Income Tax.

"Ernie has to pay $200 in taxes." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Oh, darn it all..." Ernie sighed as he put $200 in the pot.

"Sucks to be you." Peter laughed.

It's Brock's turn!

"Come on, Lady Luck. Gimme what I want, for old time's sake..." Brock spoke before rolling the dice, rolling an 8 that was a double and going to Vermont Avenue. "Sure, why not?" Brock spoke as he bought Vermont Avenue. He then rolled the dice again, this time rolling a 3 and going to St. Charles Place. "I'll buy." Brock said as he bought St. Charles Place as well.

It's Berri's turn!

"C'mon, dice! Mama wants a new pair of shoes!" Berri spoke as she rolled the dice, rolling a 12 and going to Electric Company. "Oh, you bet I'm buying this." Berri smiled as she bought Electric Company. She then rolled the dice again, rolling a 5 and going to Community Chest. "I hope it's an invitation to a party." Berri smiled.

"Berri wins second place in a beauty contest and receives $10." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Oh, please. With how pretty I am, I can easily win a beauty contest!" Berri giggled as she took the money.

It's Peter's turn!

"What would Lois do...? Nope, best not think like her." Peter spoke before rolling the dice, rolling a 6 and going to Oriental Avenue. "Buying!" Peter spoke as he bought Oriental Avenue.

It's Sceptile's turn!

"Finally, it's my turn! I've been waiting for so long that I've shed my skin and grew another one in its place!" Sceptile declared before rolling the dice, rolling a 2 and going to Community Chest. "Oh, is this for me? Sweet." Sceptile smirked.

"Sceptile has to pay the hospital $100." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Aw, fuck..." Sceptile cursed as she put $100 in the pot.

It's Ernie's turn!

"I used to play these board games all the time when I was a kid. Good times..." Ernie smiled before rolling the dice, rolling a 9 and going to States Avenue. "If nobody's gonna buy this one, I'll just do so." Ernie said as he bought States Avenue.

It's Brock's turn!

"Let's keep this gravy train rolling." Brock spoke as he rolled the dice, rolling a 5 and going to St. James Place. "I reckon I can turn this to my advantage." Brock spoke once more as he bought St. James Place.

It's Berri's turn!

"I wonder when I last had the chance to unwind and play a board game like this...?" Berri pondered out loud before rolling the dice, rolling a 4 and going to Kentucky Avenue. "This property is mine now, and I'm gonna spruce it up with a bunch of pink coloring to prove it's mine now." Berri giggled as she bought Kentucky Avenue.

It's Peter's turn!

"This Monopoly game reminds me of the time I got drunk and ended up winning a game of Strip Monopoly against a group of bikers. Best drunk night out ever." Peter explained as Ernie tried his best to put the image of Peter playing Strip Monopoly against a group of bikers out of his mind, but was clearly failing at it. Peter then proceeded to roll the dice, rolling a 10 and going to St. James Place.

"Peter has to pay Brock $14 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Oh, phooey..." Peter scoffed as he paid Brock the rent.

"No shame in paying up to a superior opponent, fatty." Brock smirked as he took the money from Peter.

It's Sceptile's turn!

"Let's hope I can get to that classy looking place this time..." Sceptile muttered before rolling the dice, rolling a 4 and going to Oriental Avenue.

"Sceptile has to pay Peter $6 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

Sceptile laughed. "Wow, is that all you charge here? Nice." She smirked as she paid Peter the rent.

"This property might be small now, but there's always room for improvement." Peter replied as he took the money from Sceptile.

It's Ernie's turn!

"I gotta figure out what I'm gonna do with the money once I win this game..." Ernie pondered out loud before rolling the dice, rolling a 4 that was a double before going to Community Chest. "I hope it's good news..." Ernie sighed.

"Bank error in Ernie's favor. He receives $200." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Oh, goodie!" Ernie beamed as he took the money.

"Good for you, dude." Sceptile smiled at him. Ernie then rolled the dice again, rolling an 8 that wasn't a double and going to B&O Railroad.

"I'll just be taking this off the bank's hands, thank you very much." Ernie spoke as he bought B&O Railroad.

It's Brock's turn!

"Alright, time to earn some more money so Hank and Dean can keep buying their comic books and Doc can keep himself from having to walk around in a wooden barrel." Brock declared as he rolled the dice, rolling a 4 and going to Free Parking.

"Brock has landed on Free Parking and receives the contents of the pot: $300!" AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Boo-yah!" Brock grinned and pumped his fist as he grabbed the money from the pot.

"Oh, mutton chops..." Ernie sighed.

It's Berri's turn!

"What would Conker do...? Nope, best keep my clothes on..." Berri mused as Ernie was disappointed, since he wasn't gonna lie he would have loved to see her think like Conker and take off her clothes. Not that he'd ever admit that out loud though. He didn't pay it much attention any further as Berri rolled the dice and rolled a 10, going to Pacific Avenue.

"This should make a fine addition to my portfolio..." Berri spoke as she bought Pacific Avenue.

It's Peter's turn!

"I wonder how Quagmire, Joe and Cleveland are spending the night back home in Quahog...I hope they're having just as much fun as I am tonight." Peter smiled as he rolled the dice, rolling a 3 and going to New York Avenue.

"Hey, Brian. What do you think I should do?" Peter asked Brian as he turned to his talking pet dog.

"Tell Lois how she really feels before she runs away with Quagmire." Brian told Peter.

"About the property, dumbass." Peter glared at him.

"Oh. Buy." Brian replied as Peter bought New York Avenue.

It's Sceptile's turn!

"I wish we had fun games like this where I live. All we do is battle each other 'til we faint." Sceptile remarked as she rolled the dice, rolling a 10 as she went to St. James Place.

"Sceptile has to pay Brock $14 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Cheap enough...for now." Sceptile shrugged as she paid Brock the rent.

"I'll just be taking that." Brock smirked as he took the money from Sceptile.

Brock, Berri and Sceptile then proceeded to engage in a conversation.

"Is it true that Doc Venture was in a video game back in the 70s?" Sceptile asked Brock.

"Yeah, back in the cartoon days, someone thought it'd be a good idea to turn Rusty's adventures into a video game, and it, uh, made that E.T. game look like Halo." Brock replied.

"What about you, sugar? You ever starred in a video game?" Berri asked Brock curiously.

"Not, uh...intentionally." Brock replied again.

"A comment that cryptic usually comes with a story." Sceptile remarked.

"A few years ago, some punks snuck my image into a Mortal Kombat knock-off as one those "unlockable Easter Egg" deals." Brock explained.

"Hm...Mortal Kombat knock-off...Immortal Bomcat, that was you! What did they call you?" Berri asked Brock again.

"Tutu Blondie..." Brock angrily whispered.

"Tutu Blondie! With the Death Smooch Fatality move! Oh yeah, I think I even have a sound file of that on my phone..." Berri said as she pulled out her cellphone and played the sound file.

"Missed me, missed me! Now you have to kiss me!" Brock said in the sound file before Berri put away her phone again.

"Sounds like you had a promising side career there, Brock. What happened?" Sceptile asked Brock curiously.

"The company went bankrupt...with extreme prejudice." Brock concluded.

It's Ernie's turn!

"I'm not too sure why I of all people have been invited to play Monopoly here tonight with you fine people, but I'm not one to turn down an invitation for a fun game night such as this one." Ernie quipped as he rolled the dice, rolling a 10 that was a double and going to Short Line.

"If I'm not gonna buy this, someone else is gonna make off with it." Ernie stated as he bought Short Line. Ernie then rolled the dice again, rolling a 6 that was a double and going to Mediterranean Avenue.

"Ernie has passed Go and receives $200." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Looks like I've gotten myself an apple for the thirst, as they say here in the Netherlands." Ernie chuckled as he took the money. "I'm buying." He said as he bought Mediterranean Avenue.

"Don't keep all those turns to yourself!" AlexneushoornTheGreat warned Ernie to not roll another double. Ernie became nervous as he rolled the dice once more, rolling a 6 that wasn't a double and going to Chance.

"I wonder what's on this card...?" Ernie pondered out loud.

"Ernie has gotten a speeding fine and has to pay $15." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Oh, brother..." Ernie sighed as he put $15 in the pot.

"Sheesh, that's gotta sting, dude." Sceptile remarked.

It's Brock's turn!

"Pick up the pace, slowpokes! All this sitting around and waiting is boring me to pieces!" Brock told his opponents as he rolled the dice, rolling a 7 and going to Ventnor Avenue. "Let's buy." Brock spoke as he bought Ventnor Avenue.

It's Berri's turn!

"If any of you are willing to get a lap dance from me after the tournament, I'd be happy to give you one~." Berri giggled as she rolled the dice, rolling a 5 and going to Chance. "Oh, is this letter for me? Sweet." Berri smiled.

"Berri is going to St. Charles Place. If she passes Go, she receives $200." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced as Berri went to St. Charles Place. "Berri has passed Go and receives $200." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced again.

"Money, money, money. It's so funny. It's a rich girl's world." Berri sang and giggled as she took the money.

"Berri has to pay Brock $10 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"If rent is always this cheap, I'll gladly come back here anytime." Berri giggled as she paid Brock the rent.

"Cool." Brock smirked as he took the money from Berri.

It's Peter's turn!

"What would Quagmire do...? Nope, best leave my pants on." Peter decided wisely, much to Ernie's relief because he definitely didn't want Peter to take off his pants in the presence of him and all the others in the room. Peter then proceeded to roll the dice and rolled a 4, going to Indiana Avenue. "Don't mind if I do." Peter spoke as he bought Indiana Avenue.

It's Sceptile's turn!

"Man, look at all the properties that have already been bought up...I hope I'll be able to get my paws on a few before they're all sold out..." Sceptile looked worried as she rolled the dice, rolling an 8 and going to Illinois Avenue. "I'll be taking this one, thanks." Sceptile said as she bought Illinois Avenue.

It's Ernie's turn!

"No point in keeping the others waiting. Let's roll." Ernie nodded as he rolled the dice, rolling a 5 and going to Electric Company.

"Ernie has to pay Berri $20 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Here you go." Ernie told Berri as he paid her the rent.

"Thanks, sugar~. You're sure to get a private show from me after the tournament~." Berri winked at Ernie, causing him to blush.

It's Brock's turn!

"If I were to set up a $100 toll on each space, I'd be rich in no time. Would make beating you guys a lot easier too." Brock chuckled as he rolled the dice, rolling a 9 and going to Chance. "This better not be junk mail." Brock scowled.

"Brock's construction interest expires and he receives $150." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Hey, could I get another one of those cards? This one really helped me out." Brock laughed as he took the money.

It's Berri's turn!

"I wonder what Conker is up to tonight...Probably at the pub as usual...Oh, the turn is mine again!" Berri snapped out of her musings before rolling the dice, rolling a 7 and going to Tennessee Avenue. "I'm gonna be buying this." Berri spoke as she bought Tennessee Avenue.

It's Peter's turn!

"Oh, was it my turn again? Sorry, was kinda busy scrolling through my phone over here." Peter spoke as he rolled the dice, rolling a 4 and going to Ventnor Avenue.

"Peter has to pay Brock $22 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"I could have gotten at least three pints at The Drunken Clam with that money." Peter scowled as he paid Brock the rent.

"You guys are way too easy." Brock smirked as he took the money.

It's Sceptile's turn!

"Alright, stand back. I'm gonna knock the socks off this dice." Sceptile smirked as she rolled the dice, rolling a 5 and going to Marvin Gardens. "I'm just gonna buy it before anyone else makes off with it." Sceptile spoke as she bought Marvin Gardens.

It's Ernie's turn!

"Damn, look at all the properties that have already been bought up...Hopefully I can snatch up a couple more before they're all sold out..." Ernie took a deep breath and rolled the dice, rolling a 4 and going to St. James Place.

"Ernie has to pay Brock $14 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Cheap enough, but it still smarts." Ernie frowned as he paid Brock the rent.

"Don't throw the towel in the ring just yet, kid, 'cause there's much worse to come." Brock smirked as he took the money from Ernie.

It's Brock's turn!

"I'd be able to buy a lot of Bowie knives with the money if I win this thing..." Brock remarked before he rolled the dice, rolling a 9 and going to Reading Railroad.

"Brock has passed Go and receives $200." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Get ready for your vacation, boys, 'cause here comes the Samsonite." Brock smirked as he took the money. "Sure, why not?" Brock then spoke as he bought Reading Railroad.

It's Berri's turn!

"I wouldn't mind buying one of the fancier properties on this board. And if I do end up buying one, I'd buy myself a cozy house for Conker and myself to live in. Maybe we'd be able to raise a family in that house too..." Berri mused out loud before rolling the dice, rolling an 8 and going to Atlantic Avenue.

"Give me the deed to this property, good sir." Berri smiled as she bought Atlantic Avenue.

"With pleasure, Mrs. Berri." AlexneushoornTheGreat replied as he handed her the title deed.

It's Peter's turn!

"Oh, Peter! Think of all the dog treats we can buy with that money if you win!" Brian told Peter from the booth he was sitting at.

"Shh, I'm playing!" Peter shushed him as he rolled the dice, rolling a 10 and going to Park Place. "Hm...Should I buy this or should I not...?" Peter contemplated before making his decision. "I'll buy that." Peter smiled as he bought Park Place.

It's Sceptile's turn!

"Well, here goes nothing!" Sceptile grinned as she rolled the dice, rolling a 9 and going to Luxury Tax.

"Sceptile has to pay $100 in taxes." AlexneushoornTheGreat replied as Sceptile hissed in anger as she put $100 in the pot.

Berri, Sceptile and AlexneushoornTheGreat then engaged in a conversation.

"You know what, like, really ticks me off? When some jerkwad tries to give me a brain fart with some lame stunt he saw on a Star Trek rerun." Berri ranted.

"What, like "Everything I say is a lie?"" Sceptile asked her.

"Yeah, like that! What, do they think my brain will get tied in a knot because of a tiny logical paradox?" Berri replied to her.

"I agree it is rather insulting. I have created artificial intelligence units that learned to avoid paradox traps while they were still in beta." AlexneushoornTheGreat chimed in.

"So what if everything Sceptile says is a lie? That doesn't mean she's, like, lying about that. Because then she'd be, like, telling the truth, and...Oh, dear..." Berri rubbed her head as she had gotten a headache from the paradox trap.

It's Ernie's turn!

"My turn again? Alright, I'll try not to keep you guys waiting." Ernie remarked as he rolled the dice, rolling a 3 and going to New York Avenue.

"Ernie has to pay Peter $16 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"I suppose I better cough up then..." Ernie sighed as he paid Peter the rent.

"That money's going to be very helpful in buying Chris that rare comic book he's been hunting for." Peter smiled as he took the money.

"Knowing you, you'd rather spend it on chicks and booze than do something nice for your son." Brian shot back.

"Shut up, Brian!" Peter glared at his dog.

It's Brock's turn!

"My turn at last! Let's keep rolling, fellas!" Brock remarked as he rolled the dice, rolling a 6 and going to St. Charles Place.

"Brock already owns St. Charles Place and doesn't have to pay rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Looks like Lady Luck's settled in for a long night at the Casa de Brock." Brock smirked.

It's Berri's turn!

"Alright, now I think I should...Hm...Nah, forget it. I'm just gonna roll." Berri decided as she rolled the dice, rolling a 9 and going to Short Line.

"Berri has to pay Ernie $50 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"That's gonna leave a dent in my wallet..." Berri frowned as she paid Ernie the rent.

"Hey, I earned some money for a change. Neat." Ernie smiled as he took the money.

It's Peter's turn!

"Next time, I should bring either Quagmire, Joe or Cleveland with me as my plus-one. I'm sure they'd love to watch me play this." Peter smiled as he rolled the dice, rolling a 9 and going to Oriental Avenue.

"Peter has passed Go and receives $200." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Nyehehehehe! I love payday!" Peter laughed as he took the money.

"Peter already owns Oriental Avenue and doesn't have to pay rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Oh, sweet!" Peter beamed.

It's Sceptile's turn!

"I wish I was a Psychic type Pokémon in situations like this. It'd allow me to read your every single move before you make it. But that'd be cheating." Sceptile snickered before she rolled the dice, rolling an 8 and going to Oriental Avenue.

"Sceptile has passed Go and receives $200." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Whoop, whoop!" Sceptile cheered as she took the money.

"Sceptile has to pay Peter $6 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Only $6? How cute." Sceptile smirked as she paid Peter the rent.

"Brian did always say that mighty oaks grow from small acorns." Peter replied as he took the money.

"You said it, Peter." Brian smiled and nodded in agreement.

It's Ernie's turn!

"What would dad do...? Nope, better not flip the board." Ernie wisely decided to not go with his dad's Monopoly instincts and rolled the dice, rolling a 4 and going to Indiana Avenue.

"Ernie has to pay Peter $18 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Having to pay the same person two turns in a row? Sheesh..." Ernie pouted as he paid Peter the rent.

"Gosh, two turns in a row? How charitable!" Peter beamed as he took the money.

It's Brock's turn!

"I must not fear...Fear is the mind killer...Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration..." Brock muttered to himself before rolling the dice, rolling an 8 and going to New York Avenue.

"Brock has to pay Peter $16 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Laugh it up while you can, fuzzball." Brock told Peter as he paid him the rent.

"Aw, sweet!" Peter beamed as he took the money.

It's Berri's turn!

"If I land on one of your properties, can I pay with a passionate kiss rather than money~?" Berri asked the other players with a giggle before rolling the dice, rolling a 4 and going to Boardwalk. "Hm...Should I buy this...?" Berri pondered her options before making her decision. "No, I won't buy." She decided.

"Well, I wouldn't have done that...But I'm not you." Brock told her.

It's Peter's turn!

"Man, I could really go for a cheeseburger right about now..." Peter sighed before rolling the dice, rolling a 12 and going to Tennessee Avenue.

"Peter has to pay Berri $14 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Here you go, sweetheart. Buy yourself something nice with it." Peter told Berri as he paid her the rent.

"Of course. That's what money's for, isn't it?" Berri giggled as she took the money. Peter then rolled the dice again, rolling a 10 and going to Water Works.

"Oh, you bet I'm buying this." Peter smiled as he bought Water Works.

It's Sceptile's turn!

"My turn again? Sure comes around quick, doesn't it?" Sceptile remarked before rolling the dice, rolling a 7 and going to States Avenue.

"Sceptile has to pay Ernie $10 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Here you go, dude." Sceptile told Ernie as she paid him the rent.

"Thanks." Ernie replied as he took the money.

It's Ernie's turn!

"Hm..." Ernie inquisitively hummed as he rolled the dice, rolling an 8 and going to Pacific Avenue.

"Ernie has to pay Berri $26 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"There you go." Ernie told Berri as he paid her the rent.

"Thanks, sugar." Berri winked at Ernie as she took the money.

It's Brock's turn!

"Here goes nothing! Huraaargh!" Brock grunted as he rolled the dice, rolling an 8 and going to Ventnor Avenue.

"Brock already owns Ventnor Avenue and doesn't have to pay rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Great, looks like I get to sit back and relax for this turn." Brock smirked.

It's Berri's turn!

"Let's keep this ball rolling, babies." Berri smiled as she rolled the dice, rolling a 7 and going to Oriental Avenue.

"Berri has passed Go and receives $200." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Get ready for your vacation, Conker, 'cause your baby's coming home with a lot of money~!" Berri giggled as she took the money.

"Berri has to pay Peter $6 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Hope this'll help you going forward, sugar." Berri told Peter as she paid him the rent.

"Coming from a hot girl like you, I'm sure it will!" Peter beamed as Brian rolled his eyes in disgust.

It's Peter's turn!

"Oh, it's my turn again? Well, let's do this then!" Peter grinned as he rolled the dice, rolling an 11 and going to Boardwalk.

"I'll be buying this! Sorry in advance, guys!" Peter grinned as he bought Boardwalk.

"Peter has achieved a monopoly on the dark blue properties and can start building!" AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Hell yeah! Petoria will be rising again!" Peter cheered.

"Oh, geez...A monopoly this early into the game...? That's gonna be a bit of a problem..." Ernie tugged at the collar of his shirt, becoming a bit nervous from there being a monopoly this early into the game. He was gonna have to make sure to never land on any of the dark blue properties until he had gotten enough money to be able to pay the rent there.

It's Sceptile's turn!

"Hold on to your socks, people, 'cause I'm about to knock 'em off!" Sceptile grinned as she rolled the dice, rolling a 7 and going to Free Parking.

"Sceptile has landed on Free Parking and receives the contents of the pot: $115." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Hip hip!" Sceptile cheered as she took the money and Ernie just sighed.

The whole group then engaged in a conversation. "Okay, quick topic: Words to live by. Go!" Sceptile spoke.

"Anything worth trying is worth trying a million times." Ernie spoke.

"Life is short and sadistic, so make love to it like a one-eyed double agent." Brock spoke.

"Never go anywhere without written instructions." Berri spoke.

"What good is a purse if you're poor in your heart?" AlexneushoornTheGreat chimed in.

"Eat, sleep, drink, repeat. What about you?" Peter asked Sceptile after sharing his words to live by.

"Mine was "Try not to be a jerk", but I'm really liking that thing about the sadistic midgets." Sceptile replied.

It's Ernie's turn!

"I'm just gonna be rolling as fast as I can so as to not hold up my fellow competitors." Ernie spoke as he rolled the dice, rolling a 5 and going to Chance. "Okay, let's see what this Chance card has in store for me." Ernie remarked.

"Ernie is going to Go and will receive $200." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced as Ernie went to Go. "Ernie has landed on Go and receives $200." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced again.

"Right on the dot! Now that's what I call precision!" Ernie grinned as he took the money.

It's Brock's turn!

"Make way for the Samsonite, peons!" Brock told his opponents as he rolled the dice, rolling a 6 and going to Community Chest. "C'mon, Lady Luck. Gimme what I want, for old time's sake." Brock spoke hopefully.

"Brock has to pay school money: $50." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Are you frickin' kidding me?!" Brock asked in irritation as he put $50 in the pot.

It's Berri's turn!

"Let's keep this ball rolling, if you know what I mean~." Berri giggled as she rolled the dice, rolling a 4 and going to Just Visiting.

"Berri is currently visiting Jail. Fortunately, there's no one currently in Jail." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"If stealing is a sin, then I'm guilty as charged~. I've stolen quite a few hearts in my time~." Berri giggled.

It's Peter's turn!

"Trade! Trade! Trade!" Brian told Peter from the booth he was sitting at.

"Oh, hush. I'm just gonna roll." Peter replied as he rolled the dice, rolling a 5 and going to Income Tax.

"Nyehehehe! I love payday!" Peter laughed as he took the money.

"Peter has to pay $200 in taxes." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Oh, son of a bitch..." Peter sighed as he put the $200 he just claimed in the pot.

It's Sceptile's turn!

"Better watch your backs, folks. Just 'cause I'm a lady don't mean I won't fight dirty." Sceptile smirked as she rolled the dice, rolling an 8 and going to Water Works.

"Sceptile has to pay Peter $32 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"That's more than I'd like to pay, but I don't have a say in it, I'm afraid..." Sceptile sighed as she paid Peter the rent.

"Aw, sweet!" Peter smiled as he took the money.

It's Ernie's turn!

"My turn!" Ernie smiled as he rolled the dice, rolling a 5 and going to Reading Railroad.

"Ernie has to pay Brock $25 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"He's got only one railroad so far, so that's bearable." Ernie nodded as he paid Brock the rent.

"No shame in paying up to a superior opponent, kid." Brock smirked as he took the money.

It's Brock's turn!

"Finally, it's my turn! I've been waiting for so long that I grew a walrus mustache and shaved it off before my turn came around!" Brock remarked before he rolled the dice, rolling a 6 and going to Boardwalk.

"Brock has to pay Peter $100 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced. Brock pounded the table before letting out a blood curling scream, frightening everyone at the table, including Ernie. Brock then proceeded to pay Peter the rent.

It's Berri's turn!

"Should anyone like, you can meet me outside after the tournament so we can roll some dice together~." Berri winked and giggled and rolled the dice, rolling a 7 and going to Community Chest. "I hope this card is an invitation to a party." Berri smiled.

"Berri receives $25 for given advice." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Aw, you shouldn't have!" Berri beamed as she took the money.

It's Peter's turn!

"Alright, then we're gonna get into the basement...With the loot...outta there...A hammer and saw, and...Hm? Hey, this is private business!" Peter spoke before rolling the dice, rolling a 4 that was a double and going to Vermont Avenue.

"Peter has to pay Brock $6 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"There you go. If you ever come down to Quahog, you should be able to get at least two pints with that money at The Drunken Clam." Peter told Brock with a smile.

"Don't matter how small the amount, money is money." Brock smirked as he took the money.

Peter then rolled the dice again, rolling a 9 and going to Community Chest. "I hope this is good news..." Peter had his fingers crossed.

"Bank error in Peter's favor. He receives $200." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Woohoo!" Peter cheered as he took the money.

It's Sceptile's turn!

"I think I need to figure out a business plan..." Sceptile remarked as she scratched her head before rolling the dice, rolling a 10 and going to Luxury Tax.

"Sceptile has to pay $100 in taxes." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Rattatas!" Sceptile scowled as she put $100 in the pot.

It's Ernie's turn!

"No point in beating around the bush. Let's roll." Ernie nodded as he rolled the dice, rolling an 8 and going to States Avenue.

"Ernie already owns States Avenue and doesn't have to pay rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Feels great not having to pay up for once." Ernie smiled.

"Landing on your own properties is like a watered down marinara; Weaksauce." Peter quipped.

It's Brock's turn!

"Hold on to your hats, fellas. I'm gonna knock this dice for six." Brock warned as he rolled the dice, rolling a 7 and going to Oriental Avenue.

"Looks like Lady Luck's settled in for a long night at the Casa de Brock." Brock smirked as he took the money.

"Brock has to pay Peter $6 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Heh, heh. What a dinky little property. You're never gonna get rich with those rent prices." Brock laughed as he paid Peter the rent.

"As if your properties are any fancier." Peter scoffed back as he took the money.

It's Berri's turn!

"C'mon, dice. Mama needs a new pair of shoes..." Berri spoke before rolling the dice, rolling an 11 and going to Water Works.

"Berri has to pay Peter $44 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"That's, like, a lot of money I rather hadn't spent..." Berri sighed as she paid Peter the rent.

"Money's money. I'll take anything I can get." Peter smiled.

It's Peter's turn!

"What would Chris do...? Nope, best keep my hands off my willy." Peter wisely decided as Ernie became visually disturbed by Peter considering following the advice of his family members. Peter then rolled the dice, rolling a 6 and going to Indiana Avenue.

"Peter already owns Indiana Avenue and doesn't have to pay rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Landing on your own properties is like a watered down marinara; Weaksauce." Ernie told Peter with a smirk.

"You dare use my own spells against me, Potter?" Peter asked Ernie with a glare. "I'm gonna be raising the rent prices on my dark blue properties...by building a house on each of them." Peter smirked.

"Aw, fuzznuggets." Sceptile frowned.

It's Sceptile's turn!

"My turn again? Alright, let's do this!" Sceptile smirked as she rolled the dice, rolling a 4 and going to Community Chest.

"Come to mama, money bills." Sceptile grinned as she took the money. "Oh, is this Community Chest card for me? Sweet." Sceptile smiled.

"Sceptile is going directly to Jail. She does not pass Go, she does not receive $200." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Shit..." Sceptile cursed under her breath as she was hauled off to Jail.

"Well, that's unfortunate." Berri quipped.

Ernie, Berri and Sceptile then engaged in a conversation.

"So, you're a chipmunk..." Ernie began to speak to Berri.

"For certain values of chipmunk, yeah." Berri nodded.

"And you, Sceptile...You're some kind of magical gecko?" Ernie then asked Sceptile.

"You bet." Sceptile nodded.

"And our host is a rhino." Ernie concluded.

"Yes, I am." AlexneushoornTheGreat chimed in.

"And none of you are weirded out by this?" Ernie then asked Berri and Sceptile.

"Nope." Berri shook her head.

"I've found much weirder things in my food back home." Sceptile shrugged.

It's Ernie's turn!

"I gotta say that this game is proving to be pretty challenging. I might have to call my local banker for financial advice." Ernie shrugged as he rolled the dice, rolling a 5 and going to Tennessee Avenue.

"Ernie has to pay Berri $14 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"I suppose I better cough up." Ernie shrugged as he paid Berri the rent.

"Thanks, sugar." Berri smiled as she took the money.

It's Brock's turn!

"I must not fear...Fear is the mind killer...Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration..." Brock told himself before rolling the dice, rolling a 12 and going to Tennessee Avenue.

"Brock has to pay Berri $14 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Hank and Dean could've bought a six pack of soda and a bag of chips with that money." Brock scowled as he paid Berri the rent.

"Again? You shouldn't have." Berri beamed as she took the money.

Brock then rolled the dice again, rolling an 8 that was a double and going to Atlantic Avenue.

"Brock has to pay Berri $22 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Are you frickin' kidding me?!" Brock asked in irritation as he paid Berri the rent again.

"I don't care how many people keep landing on my properties, as long as the money keeps rolling in." Berri giggled as she took the money.

"I think Brock is cheating! Can someone check the dice?" AlexneushoornTheGreat asked through a communication device he pulled out of his suit jacket.

Brock then rolled the dice again, rolling a 4 that wasn't a double and going to Go To Jail.

"I'm afraid Brock has been arrested for unpaid parking fines and is being hauled off to Jail." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Son of a bitch!" Brock shouted in anger as he was hauled off to Jail. Ernie was gonna make a comment about Brock's bad luck but chose not to because he didn't want Brock to stab him in a fit of rage.

It's Berri's turn!

"Alright, let's do this thing." Berri smiled as she rolled the dice, rolling an 8 and going to Chance. "If this letter is from a secret admirer, I'm unfortunately already taken." Berri then quipped.

"Berri is going to Boardwalk." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced as Berri went to Boardwalk. "Berri has to pay Peter $200 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap!" Berri bashed her head on the table in frustration.

"I think she's taking it well, don't you?" AlexneushoornTheGreat asked Ernie.

"I'd say so..." Ernie replied with a nervous chuckle.

"Alright, fine, I'll cough up..." Berri sighed as she paid Peter the rent.

It's Peter's turn!

"Oh, is it my turn? Sorry, I was kinda scrolling through my phone over here." Peter spoke as he put his phone away before rolling the dice, rolling a 7 and going to Go To Jail.

"Peter has been arrested for polluting and is being hauled off to Jail." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Fuck..." Peter cursed as he was hauled off to Jail.

"Sheesh, Jail seems to be popular right now." Ernie remarked.

It's Sceptile's turn!

"Alright, gimme a lucky roll..." Sceptile took a deep breath as she began her first attempt to bail out of Jail. She rolled the dice, rolling a 7. "Damn. Ah well, two tries left, so no reason to panic just yet." She shrugged.

It's Ernie's turn!

"Gimme a good roll. I've got my fingers crossed and everything." Ernie spoke before rolling the dice, rolling an 8 and going to Atlantic Avenue.

"Ernie has to pay Berri $22 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Meh." Ernie shrugged before paying Berri the rent.

"I wonder if you're just as rich in dance moves as you are in Monopoly money, Ernie, honey~." Berri giggled as she took the money while Ernie blushed.

It's Brock's turn!

"I better get out of Jail on my first roll or else I'm going Charles Bronson on your asses!" Brock threatened before rolling the dice, rolling a 7. "Ugh! Two more tries before I have to bribe the cops with a wad of cash!" Brock huffed.

It's Berri's turn!

"Where can I, like, buy a map~? 'Cause I think I'm lost in you boys' eyes~." Berri asked the male contestants with a giggle before rolling the dice, rolling a 6 and going to Reading Railroad.

"Money, money, money~. It's so funny~. It's a rich girl's world~." Berri sang with a giggle before taking the money.

"Berri has to pay Brock $25 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Aw, phooey." Berri frowned as she paid Brock the rent.

"This game's a bitch, ain't it?" Brock smirked as he took the money.

It's Peter's turn!

"Boy, am I glad I was simply given a jail sentence. With all the crimes I've committed over the years, I'm sure I would've gotten the electric chair." Peter remarked as he rolled the dice, rolling a 12, allowing him to leave Jail and go to Chance. "I hope this is my winning lottery ticket." Peter smiled hopefully.

"Peter is going to the closest railroad. If it's not yet been bought, he may buy it from the bank. If it's already been bought, he has to pay the railroad owner twice the normal amount of rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced as Peter went to B&O Railroad. "Peter has to pay Ernie $100 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced again.

"Son of a..." Peter growled as he paid Ernie the rent.

"I'm not complaining too much, 'cause I've got cash rolling in instead of rolling out for a change." Ernie smiled and shrugged as he took the money.

Peter then rolled the dice again, rolling a 7 and going to North Carolina Avenue. "Hey, Brian. What do you think I should do?" Peter asked Brian as he turned to his talking pet dog.

"Lose 20 pounds and go on a business trip to become smarter?" Brian asked Peter.

"About the property, dumbass." Peter replied.

"Oh. Don't buy." Brian advised him. Peter nodded and left the property as it was.

It's Sceptile's turn!

"C'mon, dice. Mama needs to get outta Jail as soon as possible." Sceptile sighed hopefully as she rolled the dice, rolling a 3. "Crap...One more try left, so I got one more chance to get outta Jail for free..." Sceptile sighed again.

It's Ernie's turn!

"Alright, let's keep this Monopoly ball rolling." Ernie spoke as he rolled the dice, rolling a 7 and going to Community Chest. "Here's hoping I'll get lucky." Ernie then remarked.

"Ernie gets second place in a beauty contest and wins $10." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

Ernie chuckled. "Guess I'm prettier than my school bullies claimed me to be." He smiled as he took the money.

It's Brock's turn!

"Monopoly Jail; The place where double rolls can take you and bail you out again. How ironic." Brock sighed as he rolled the dice, rolling a 12, allowing him to leave Jail and go to Chance. "This better not be junk mail." Brock scowled.

"Brock gets a speeding fine and has to pay $15." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Ugh!" Brock growled as he put $15 in the pot. He then rolled the dice again, rolling a 6 and going to Water Works.

"Brock has to pay Peter $24 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Oh, sure. Even Dean could win a game of Monopoly like this." Brock remarked as he paid Peter the rent.

"Come to papa, little bills..." Peter grinned as he took the money.

"Don't anthropomorphize the money, Stewie. I mean, Peter." Brian chimed in.

It's Berri's turn!

"I have a good feeling about this turn." Berri smiled as she rolled the dice, rolling an 8 and going to States Avenue.

"Berri has to pay Ernie $10 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Here you go, sugar~. Buy yourself something nice with it." Berri winked at Ernie as she paid him the rent.

"I'll try." Ernie smiled as he took the money.

It's Peter's turn!

"What would Lois do...? Nope, best not nag the pants off of everyone." Peter wisely decided to not follow his wife's advice and rolled the dice, rolling an 8 and going to Go.

"Peter has landed on Go and receives $200." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Yes! Right on the dot! Now that's what I call precision!" Peter cheered as he took the money.

It's Sceptile's turn!

"Alright, one last chance to get out of Jail free." Sceptile told herself before rolling the dice, rolling a 7. "Alright, fine. I'll cough up." Sceptile sighed as she put $50 in the pot and left Jail.

Peter and Sceptile then engaged in a conversation. "Hey, Peter. Is that your 1975 Ford LTD Station Wagon in the parking lot?" Sceptile asked Peter.

"It better be. I'd hate to think I've been driving around in someone else's car for over 20 years. Why do you ask?" Peter asked her in return.

"I think it growled at me." Sceptile remarked.

"Oh yeah, it's been doing that since Quagmire, Joe, Brian and I went on a road trip through Transylvania." Peter nodded.

"You should see an exorcist." Sceptile suggested him.

"That's what I keep telling Brian, but then he just spins his head at me and vomits." Peter replied before a possessed Brian began flying through the room.

"Anil Nathrak..." Brian muttered before puking over something off-screen.

"I just had that cleaned!" AlexneushoornTheGreat exclaimed in dismay.

It's Ernie's turn!

"Okey dokey, let's go for another round." Ernie smiled as he rolled the dice, rolling a 10 and going to Baltic Avenue.

"Ernie has passed Go and receives $200." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Hey, I got paid. Neat." Ernie smiled as he took the money. "I'd have to be crazy to pass up on this offer." Ernie spoke as he bought Baltic Avenue.

"Ernie has achieved a Monopoly on the brown properties and can start building!" AlexneushoornTheGreat announced

"Woooohoooo!" Ernie cheered happily. "I'm gonna take a risk and build hotels on both my brown properties." Ernie then spoke as he built hotels on both his brown properties.

"Big mistake, Junior." Brock told Ernie.

It's Brock's turn!

"I must not fear...Fear is the mind killer...Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration..." Brock muttered once again as he rolled the dice, rolling an 8 and going to Chance. "This better be good news..." Brock scowled.

"Brock is going to Boardwalk." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced as Brock went to Boardwalk. "Brock has to pay Peter $200 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced before Brock pulled out his knife and stabbed the table in a fit of rage. "Mr. Samson, your pupils are dilating..." AlexneushoornTheGreat warned Brock.

"Son of a...Ugh...good game...Seriously!!!" Brock growled in unbridled fury before paying Peter the rent.

It's Berri's turn!

"Here we go again!" Berri beamed as she rolled the dice, rolling a 6 that was a double and going to New York Avenue.

"Berri has to pay Peter $16 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Hmpf." Berri huffed as she paid Peter the rent.

"Aw, sweet." Peter smiled as he took the money. Berri then rolled the dice again, rolling a 9 and going to Water Works.

"Berri has to pay Peter $36 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Again? There's something up with these dice..." Berri frowned as she paid Peter the rent again.

"I'm not complaining too much 'cause the cash keeps rolling in for me." Peter smiled as he took the money.

It's Peter's turn!

"Just remember, it's only a game..." Peter told himself before rolling the dice, rolling an 11 and going to St. Charles Place.

"Peter has to pay Brock $10 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"That's not a big deal. I've lost way more money playing poker with Michael Douglas in New York City once." Peter spoke as he paid Brock the rent.

"No shame in paying up to a superior opponent, fatty." Brock smirked as he took the money.

"Watch out, everyone: I'm building a second house on each of my dark blue properties!" Peter announced as he built two more houses on his dark blue properties.

"Who the what now?" Berri asked.

It's Sceptile's turn!

"Hm...My trainer and I could repair their car with the money if I win..." Sceptile smiled before rolling the dice, rolling an 8 and going to Tennessee Avenue.

"Sceptile has to pay Berri $14 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Eh, I've come back from worse than this." Sceptile shrugged as she paid Berri the rent.

"Thanks, sugar~." Berri winked at Sceptile, causing the Pokémon to blush.

It's Ernie's turn!

"Okay, I'm ready to roll." Ernie smiled as he rolled the dice, rolling a 3 and going to Oriental Avenue.

"Ernie has to pay Peter $6 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Oh no, not six whole dollars!" Ernie sarcastically said before paying Peter the rent.

"Nyehehehe." Peter laughed as he took the money.

It's Brock's turn!

"God damn, that's a pricey property up ahead...Hope I can sneak my way on by..." Brock muttered before rolling the dice, rolling a 9 and going to Connecticut Avenue.

"Oh yeah." Brock smirked as he took the money. "I'll...buy." Brock then spoke as he bought Connecticut Avenue. Ernie was hoping that Peter wouldn't sell Oriental Avenue to Brock or else there would be another Monopoly this early on in the game.

It's Berri's turn!

"What would Conker do...? Nope, best keep my clothes on." Berri decided as she rolled the dice, rolling an 11 and going to Boardwalk.

"Berri has to pay Peter $600 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Noooo!!!" Berri exclaimed in horror before paying Peter the rent.

It's Peter's turn!

"I'm doing pretty good for myself right now, so I can't really complain." Peter smiled as he rolled the dice, rolling a 7 and going to Tennessee Avenue.

"Peter has to pay Berri $14 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Here you go, there's some of the money you lost to me on your previous turn." Peter told Berri with a smile as he paid her the rent.

"As if that will make things any better..." Berri sighed as she took the money.

It's Sceptile's turn!

"Finally, it's my turn! I've been waiting for so long that I've shed my leaves and grew new ones in their place!" Sceptile declared before she rolled the dice, rolling a 4 and going to Chance. "Maybe this letter is slapping me with a lawsuit?" Sceptile wondered.

"The bank is paying Sceptile $50 dividend." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Hey, could I get another one of those cards? That last one worked out pretty well for me." Sceptile grinned as she took the money.

It's Ernie's turn!

"Here goes nothing." Ernie spoke as he rolled the dice, rolling a 9 and going to Pennsylvania Railroad. "If I'm not gonna buy this, someone else is gonna make off with it." Ernie remarked as he bought Pennsylvania Railroad.

It's Brock's turn!

"Let's keep this gravy train rollin'." Brock remarked before rolling the dice, rolling a 7 and going to St. James Place.

"Brock already owns St. James Place and doesn't have to pay rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Looks like Lady Luck's settled in for a long night at the Casa de Brock." Brock smirked.

It's Berri's turn!

"Oh, gosh...If I land on that property up ahead, I could go bankrupt..." Berri looked worried before rolling the dice, rolling an 8 that was a double and going to Chance.

"Guess I got myself an apple for the thirst." Berri smiled as she took the money. "I hope this is an invitation to a party." Berri smiled once more.

"Berri is going to the closest railroad. If it hasn't already been bought, she gets to buy it from the bank. If it's already been bought, she has to pay the railroad owner twice the amount of rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced as Berri went to Pennsylvania Railroad. "Berri has to pay Ernie $200 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Just my luck..." Berri sighed as she paid Ernie the rent.

"Sorry you had to deal with that." Ernie genuinely felt sorry for Berri and her bad luck, but there wasn't anything he could do about it.

"It's fine, honey...It's not your fault..." Berri assured him. Berri then rolled the dice again, rolling a 9 and going to Illinois Avenue.

"Berri has to pay Sceptile $20 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Aw, phooey..." Berri sighed as she paid Sceptile the rent.

"There we go." Sceptile remarked as she took the money.

It's Peter's turn!

"Trade! Trade! Trade!" Brian told Peter from the booth he was sitting at.

"Oh, hush. I'm just gonna roll." Peter spoke as he rolled the dice, rolling an 11 and going to Marvin Gardens.

"Peter has to pay Sceptile $24 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat.

"Here you go, ma'am. Buy yourself something nice with it." Peter told Sceptile as he paid her the rent.

"Of course. That's what money's for, isn't it?" Sceptile grinned as she took the money.

It's Sceptile's turn!

"I'm not too sure what the play is here." Sceptile scratched her head before rolling the dice, rolling a 9 and going to Pacific Avenue.

"Sceptile has to pay Berri $26 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"I normally wouldn't stop here, but it looks like you need the money more than I do." Sceptile told Berri as he paid her the rent.

"Thanks, it means a lot to me." Berri smiled as she took the money.

Ernie, Brock and Peter then engaged in a conversation.

"What's it like raising kids?" Peter asked Brock.

"Why are you asking me?" Brock asked him in return.

"From what I've heard, you're basically a co-dad for those Venture boys." Peter told him.

"I think of it more like being a living uncle that gets paid to kill things. Since you're a dad yourself, you're curious about how other people feel about raising kids, are ya?" Brock replied to him.

"Pretty much, yeah." Peter nodded.

"Well, Hank and Dean are some of the biggest pains in the asses I've had to put up with in my ass pained life." Brock began to speak.

"But?" Peter then asked him.

"But every now and then they do something incredibly not lame which surprises the hell out of me. But then the next day, they're back to babbling about Batman and shrieking like schoolgirls, so it's one of those "Take the good things with the bad" sort of deals." Brock explained.

"It's a good thing I have no intention of procreating, because it sounds like raising kids is a real handful." Ernie chimed in.

"Take it from me, kid: It is a handful." Brock assured him.

"Tell me about it." Peter chimed in.

It's Ernie's turn!

"It's a good thing I didn't have any other plans for the night, 'cause I've got the feeling that the five of us are gonna be here all night." Ernie chirped as he rolled the dice, rolling a 7 and going to Chance. "I doubt that this card will have my lottery numbers on it." Ernie quipped.

"Ernie's construction interest expires and he receives $150." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Well, that's certainly welcomed." Ernie smiled as he took the money.

It's Brock's turn!

"I'd be able to buy a lot Bowie knives with the money if I win..." Brock remarked before rolling the dice, rolling a 6 and going to Chance. "If this is a letter from a secret admirer, I'm afraid I'm already married to the job." Brock quipped.

"Brock has to go back three spaces." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced as Brock went to New York Avenue. "Brock has to pay Peter $16 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Laugh it up while you can, fuzzball." Brock remarked as he paid Peter the rent.

"That's a good boy." Peter smiled as he took the money.

It's Berri's turn!

"I don't think I can squeeze much more money out of my poor wallet..." Berri frowned as she rolled the dice, rolling a 4 that was a double and going to Water Works.

"Berri has to pay Peter $16 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Cheap enough...for now." Berri remarked as she paid Peter the rent.

"That should be enough to buy a few pints down at The Drunken Clam back in Quahog." Peter smiled.

Berri then rolled the dice again, rolling a 9 and going to Park Place. "Berri has to pay Peter $500 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap!" Berri bashed her head on the table in frustration.

"Ouch, that's gotta sting worse than a Poison Jab..." Sceptile winced.

"Alright, I'll pay up..." Berri sighed as she paid Peter the $178 she had left.

"Berri has been eliminated from play." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"I suppose I better make myself scarce..." Berri sighed as she proceeded to get up from her seat and left the table before she began wandering around the playroom.

"Berri's properties will be divided between the remaining players." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

Ernie receives:

Kentucky Avenue
Atlantic Avenue

Brock receives:
Electric Company
Pacific Avenue

Sceptile receives:
Tennessee Avenue

"Poor Berri. It's no fun having to be the first go to bankrupt in a game of Monopoly." Ernie replied with a sympathetic expression.

It's Peter's turn!

"Roll up, roll up. It's time for some fun. Nyehehehe." Peter laughed before rolling the dice, rolling a 6 and going to Short Line.

"Peter has to pay Ernie $100 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"That's gonna be leaving a dent in my wallet, alright..." Peter sighed as he paid Ernie the rent.

"Meanwhile it's gonna be fattening up my own wallet." Ernie responded as he took the money.

"You guys appear to be nodding off. Let's see if having three houses on my dark blue properties will get your attention." Peter spoke as he built two more houses on his dark blue properties.

"Whoa..." Ernie grimaced.

It's Sceptile's turn!

"Whoa, take a look at that Gym up ahead...Hopefully I won't have to fight that Gym Leader..." Sceptile looked worried as she saw the expensive properties up ahead and rolled the dice, rolling a 12 and going to Baltic Avenue.

"When I bring home this money, my trainer's gonna be all smiles." Sceptile grinned as she took the money.

"Sceptile has to pay Ernie $450 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"That's the kind of loss that'll linger for weeks..." Sceptile frowned as she paid Ernie the rent.

"Well, what do you know? Looks like those hotels were a good investment all along." Ernie chuckled as he took the money.

Sceptile then rolled the dice again, rolling a 5 and going to Vermont Avenue.

"Sceptile has to pay Brock $6 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Meh, you're never gonna get rich with those prices." Sceptile remarked as she paid Brock the rent.

"It might not be much now, but it's gonna be something much bigger in the future, mark my words." Brock assured her as he took the money.

Last edited:
It's Ernie's turn!

"My turn again? Alright, stand back." Ernie spoke as he rolled the dice, rolling an 8 and going to Go To Jail.

"Ernie has been arrested for building without a permit and is being hauled off to Jail." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Rats..." Ernie sighed as he was hauled off to Jail.

"I wouldn't worry about that, dude. If you behave well enough, you'll be back on the streets in no time." Sceptile assured him.

It's Brock's turn!

"My turn at last! Let's keep rolling, fellas!" Brock spoke as he rolled the dice, rolling a 7 and going to Atlantic Avenue.

"Brock has to pay Ernie $22 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"The further around the board we go, the higher the rent, and the more it stings having to cough up." Brock scowled as he paid Ernie the rent.

"Thanks, Brock." Ernie smiled as he took the money.

It's Peter's turn!

"Oh, Peter! Think of all the dog treats we could buy with the money if you win!" Brian called to Peter from the booth he was sitting at.

"Shh, I'm playing!" Peter shushed him before rolling the dice, rolling a 7 and going to Community Chest.

"Nyehehehe, I love payday!" Peter laughed as he took the money. "I hope these are my lottery numbers!" Peter beamed.

"Peter has been elected chairman of the board and has to pay every player $50." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Fuck! Let me draw another card!" Peter scowled as he paid all his opponents $50.

"I'll gladly take that off your hands." Ernie smiled as he took the money.

"Thanks, big dude." Sceptile smiled as she took the money.

It's Sceptile's turn!

"Pick up the pace, slowpokes! All this sitting around and waiting is boring me to pieces!" Sceptile told her opponents with a scowl before rolling the dice, rolling a 10 and going to Tennessee Avenue.

"Sceptile already owns Tennessee Avenue and doesn't have to pay rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"This property would probably look nicer if it had a little more green around. Since I'm a Grass Pokémon, I could probably make work of that." Sceptile remarked.

It's Ernie's turn!

"Here's hoping I'll be able to get out of Jail free on my first try..." Ernie muttered as he rolled the dice, rolling an 8 that wasn't a double. "Two tries left, so I still have a chance." Ernie quipped.

It's Brock's turn!

"Watch and learn, ladies. This is how the pros play Monopoly." Brock smirked as he rolled the dice, rolling a 7 and going to Community Chest. "Oh, I've got mail? Show me." Brock spoke.

"Brock receives a Get Out Of Jail Free card." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Heh, heh. I reckon I can turn this to my advantage." Brock smirked as he took the card.

It's Peter's turn!

"Oh, gosh. That's quite the expensive property up ahead. Really hope I won't land on it..." Peter frowned as he rolled the dice, rolling a 10 that was a double and going to Electric Company.

"Peter has to pay Brock $40 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Crap!" Peter scowled as he paid Brock the rent.

Peter then rolled the dice again, rolling a 5 and going to Community Chest. "I wonder what's on this card...?" Peter wondered out loud.

"Peter is going directly to Jail. He does not pass Go. He does not receive $200." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Damn it, let me draw another card!" Peter scowled as he was hauled off to Jail.

It's Sceptile's turn!

"My turn again? Sure comes around quick, doesn't it?" Sceptile remarked before rolling the dice, rolling a 10 that was a double and going to Water Works.

"Sceptile has to pay Peter $40 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Shoot..." Sceptile sighed as she paid Peter the rent.

"Hey, I earned money! Neat!" Peter smiled as he took the money.

Sceptile then rolled the dice again, rolling a 6 that wasn't a double and going to Pennsylvania Avenue.

"You bet I'll be buying this." Sceptile grinned as she bought Pennsylvania Avenue.

Brock and Sceptile then engaged in a conversation. "You know, most of the times I get invited to play Monopoly, the stakes are usually...higher." Brock remarked.

"Really, huh? How high are we talking? Trading cards? Strip poker?" Sceptile asked him.

"I'm talking pinkie fingers, sexual favors, nuclear launch codes, that kind of stuff." Brock explained to her.

"Damn, G. You're really lucky we're just playing for money tonight, else you woulda been all outta fingers by now." Sceptile remarked.

"Trust me, I know how lucky I have it with this game." Brock assured her.

It's Ernie's turn!

"Let's hope I'll be able to get out on this turn, 'cause I really wasn't planning on staying here." Ernie remarked as he rolled the dice, rolling an 8 that wasn't a double. "Shoot, one more try before I have to pay my way out..." Ernie sighed.

It's Brock's turn!

"Damn, that's a pricey joint up ahead...Hope I can sneak my way on by..." Brock muttered as he rolled the dice, rolling a 7 and going to Go.

"Brock has landed on Go and receives $200." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Right on the money! You still got it, Samson!" Brock grinned as he took the money.

It's Peter's turn!

"If only I had a card or something to get my way outta here..." Peter sighed as he rolled the dice, rolling an 8 that wasn't a double. "Crap, two more tries before I have to bribe the cops to let me out." Peter scowled.

It's Sceptile's turn!

"Hoo, boy. Those properties up ahead look pretty scary. If I land on either of them, I can kiss my spot in the game goodbye..." Sceptile looked nervous as she rolled the dice, rolling a 5 and going to Boardwalk.

"Sceptile has to pay Peter $1400 in rent." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Noooo!!!" Sceptile exclaimed in dismay before paying Peter the $565 she had left and went bankrupt.

"Sceptile has been eliminated from play." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

"Damn. If you need me, I'll be over at the bar, trying to drink up an excuse for losing all that money." Sceptile scowled as she got up from her seat and left the table before walking over to the bar and sitting down at it, then began to have a pint.

"Sceptile's properties will be divided between the remaining players." AlexneushoornTheGreat announced.

Ernie receives:

Pennsylvania Avenue
Marvin Gardens

Brock receives:

Illinois Avenue

Peter receives:

Tennessee Avenue

"I suppose that leaves us gents at the table, wouldn't you say?" Ernie asked Brock and Peter.

"It sure does." Brock nodded.

"I wonder which one of us will be the next one to fall?" Peter wondered out loud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back