• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy MonoChrome - OOC/Rules

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Fus ro dah

Lorekeeper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Rules

This roleplay has a three strike system. The first two are warnings, with the third strike resulting in a ban from the roleplay. The servers rules come first and foremost.​

Be Respectful

Hate speech, racism, bigotry and general disrespectful speech is not tolerated here. Just don’t do it, it’s not necessary. Instances of this will result in a strike. Extreme circumstances will end in a swift ban. This includes spam and not dropping arguments when prompted by admin.

No Godmodding

We’re all here to have fun and enjoy the story, Godmodding (or similar Powerplays) are not permitted. Don’t control other people’s characters without their consent. This also includes magically avoiding damage in combat if your character gets hit. Death is not the intent in combat, but damage will happen.

Don’t Metagame

Information on character sheets or talked about in out of character (OOC) channels is not to be used for in character knowledge. This will result in a warning.

Wait for your character sheet to be accepted

Please don’t just leap into the roleplay before the character sheet has been checked over by admin. We’ll let you know if there’s any issues that need to be fixed before you can post.

Remember IC is not OOC

Things characters do is not a reflection of the player. Just because a character might be problematic, does not mean the player condones these actions.

Use third person, past tense writing

(Just so we’re all using the same style)

Example: Bob heard what she said, and he eyed her warily. “Are you sure?”

Keep IC and OOC drama to a minimum

No one is the centre of attention or the main character, ICly or OOCly. Excessive drama will result in a strike.

No Magical Characters/Items

No one has magic in the world, so please avoid trying to submit magic wielders or having items that are magical. Access to magical items/ex magical items may happen during the storyline depending on rolls.

So if we choose to play as the Construct, will we be an Awoken? Because I assume one of them appearing in a well-populated town is going to end up with them attacked by everyone who wants some of the bounty money ^^;

So if we choose to play as the Construct, will we be an Awoken? Because I assume one of them appearing in a well-populated town is going to end up with them attacked by everyone who wants some of the bounty money ^^;

Yeah the solo construct will be an Awoken, if we have one the party will need to protect them. Visually no one can tell, so deception might be the main way to go about it

Yeah the solo construct will be an Awoken, if we have one the party will need to protect them. Visually no one can tell, so deception might be the main way to go about it
So they are visually indistinguishable from elves? At least, generally?

They look like robots, like... elven robots basically. Similar to the image posted in the Lore channel
Alright, sorry, I got a bit mixed up in the wording >.<
I had seen the picture, but the mention of deception made me then wonder if they looked more normal than the picture had led me to think

I currently have an idea for a Dan'ir monk or fighter, though I'd need to flesh it out more before I can make the bones of a sheet for them ^^;

Don't forget to get your character sheets done! We're so close to starting off. If you have little things to add as we go that's fine, just let me know once your WIP is at an acceptable level for me to look over ♥

Don't forget to get your character sheets done! We're so close to starting off. If you have little things to add as we go that's fine, just let me know once your WIP is at an acceptable level for me to look over ♥
I'm stuck on my character so far. The only thing I can come up with is a Male Thori'dal with a poor family farmer background, who just wanted to escape the cycle as a sword for hire.

I'm stuck on my character so far. The only thing I can come up with is a Male Thori'dal with a poor family farmer background, who just wanted to escape the cycle as a sword for hire.

That's a good start! A sword for hire is a good reason for him to be in Serenity at least. Well lets see - where did he get his first/current weapon? What inspired him to want to be a merc over anything else he could have chosen? How long has been been doing mercenary work? How has his work shaped him? Does he send money/keep in contact with his family? Hopefully those questions can help some :D

I've gotten done most of the updating that I had meant to, accept for some contacts and miscellaneous stuff. But my sheet for Han'ra is basically done apart from those things now >.<

I also would think there would be a very good chance that Han'ra would have already met Ish-Aileen on his travels since that's something they have in common, in case that's something we want to try to plan for ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back