• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy MonoChrome - An adventure story in a colourless world - CLOSED

Also potentially interested. I'll have to spend some more time looking through the lore ^^

We have enough to start, so once our lasts character sheet is a little more fleshed out we'll be starting. There's still time to jump in from the beginning if anyone is still interested! Check the first post for the link to the Lore page and from there, the other pages. I hope to see you there~

At this point I don't have a maximum amount of players, we have 4 currently which is my minimum for starting. If we have too many for me to handle I'll make a note of it
Awesome! Thanks for getting back so fast.

From what I can tell, the construct is still available, correct? I might have just the character for that place as my current DND character is a warforged ;)

Awesome! Thanks for getting back so fast.

From what I can tell, the construct is still available, correct? I might have just the character for that place as my current DND character is a warforged ;)

It's almost 6pm for me so I'm very much around xD
Correct the construct totally is! Ooh that's cool, what class? I've never played Warforged myself, I tend to lean towards elves/half elves.

Oh man, you're way in a different time zone then XD

Ah! He's the first I've ever played of one. My flavor is most generally tieflings but I'm enjoying him so far. He's currently a mix between College of Whispers bard and Phantom rogue. So kinda eerie at first but he's currently learning how to act more humane. :3
Of course, for here, no magic. But he seems like he might fit in well. I could totally drop you his backstory and you can decide if he's okay or needs some tweaking for here XD

Oh man, you're way in a different time zone then XD

Ah! He's the first I've ever played of one. My flavor is most generally tieflings but I'm enjoying him so far. He's currently a mix between College of Whispers bard and Phantom rogue. So kinda eerie at first but he's currently learning how to act more humane. :3
Of course, for here, no magic. But he seems like he might fit in well. I could totally drop you his backstory and you can decide if he's okay or needs some tweaking for here XD

Ooh bard rogue! Rogue is my favourite class for sure and sure thing, I'll have a look over :D

We'll be starting soon, if anyone else would like to jump in at the start of the story now is the time to jump in! I will still be accepting characters through the story. My DMs are always open for queries or planning to bring your character into the story if it happens after we start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back