• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom closed ✿

Are The Phantom Thieves Just?

• Yes! The Phantom Thieves are just!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No! The Phantom Thieves are criminals!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I could do Soul Eater but my only OC is Stein and Marie's kid,is that alright? However I am more than willing to double if you prefer Canon characters

Man I right here with ya. I forced my friend to let me borrow his PS4 just to play these two games, and they're quickly becoming my favorites. Anyways, would you like to do a Nier RP? Maybe 2B x 6O

I could do Soul Eater but my only OC is Stein and Marie's kid,is that alright? However I am more than willing to double if you prefer Canon characters
That's fine, I don't really mind about stuff like that tbh, you can use that OC~ Mind PMing me?

Man I right here with ya. I forced my friend to let me borrow his PS4 just to play these two games, and they're quickly becoming my favorites. Anyways, would you like to do a Nier RP? Maybe 2B x 6O
Glad you like them! Both are really good games from amazing series~ Would you mind PMing me? I'd love to do 2B x 6O~

If you're still accepting I'd be interested in Soul Eater, I have a plot as well if you'd be interested in that too (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back