• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Monday nights are for writing. ❤️

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello world!!
I'm 26, work full time and babysit on weekends! I have 4 animals and a life partner.
With the semester of college ending, my life has opened up just a bit. 📖
With that in mind I'm on the hunt for some writers who'll reply at least a few times a week.
I have no triggers, but I do prefer there be some ounce of FLUFF in my writing. I don't mind dark, secretive goodness but also adore some happy!
I so enjoy, crying and laughing for and with my characters!
Realistic stuff is where I can be seen writing the most!

I have samples of my writing to offer and don't mind writing here or discord! (:
Help ya girl out, would ya?!​

Hey there! My name is Dee, and I'm very interested in roleplaying with you! I don't mind using here or discord, although I'm very active on discord!! We could find some plots to do with each other, I'd love that.

Hey there! My name is Dee, and I'm very interested in roleplaying with you! I don't mind using here or discord, although I'm very active on discord!! We could find some plots to do with each other, I'd love that.
Hello love, just message me! (:

Hi there! So I've been thinking about my character and I believe I have a general idea of what I want to do, but before we go any further would it be alright if we moved this over to discord? I had an idea of creating a little server with my roleplay partners just so I can keep my roleplays in order if that makes sense. Plus I can access discord through my phone or laptop or desktop, if not it's 100% alright!

Hi there! So I've been thinking about my character and I believe I have a general idea of what I want to do, but before we go any further would it be alright if we moved this over to discord? I had an idea of creating a little server with my roleplay partners just so I can keep my roleplays in order if that makes sense. Plus I can access discord through my phone or laptop or desktop, if not it's 100% alright!
Oh my goodness of course!

hello! i am interested in roleplays with you, but i'm unsure if you'll be sure of it due to the age difference between us. let me know!!

hello! i am interested in roleplays with you, but i'm unsure if you'll be sure of it due to the age difference between us. let me know!!
Hey love! If you message me we can always talk about writing. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back