• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mona's rp search

MonasGalaxy

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
┏━━━━°⌜ℒℴℴ𝓀𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓇ℴ𝓁ℯ𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎𝓈⌟°━━━━┛

Quick introduction

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈𓂀‬

┊- You can call me Mona and I go by she/they

┊- 20 years old cosplayer and university student

┊- from Germany/ Middle European time zone

┊- I love literature, old art (my favorite painting is the Lady of Shallot by Waterhouse, it's also my profile picture) and poetry

┊- I am obsessed with greek mythology and with history. I am majoring in History and English and I am a teacher in training

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈

Some of my rp rules

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈𓂀‬

┊- please be 18+. I am an adult and I feel very uncomfortable roleplaying with minors, even if it's a platonic rp

┊- please come up with ideas with me. I hate being the only one contributing to a plot. I also love talking about ideas and simply brainstorming with my rp partners

┊- I am advanced literate and I can write very long replies. I usually try to match my rp partner's length but if you reply with less than 10 lines, I will probably end up losing interest quickly

┊- I am fine with mxm, fxm and fxf. I don't play the male character in mxf unless it's a double up though

┊- English is not my native language and therefore I won't judge you for making mistakes. I don't want to spend hours trying to understand a text though

┊- I am looking for someone who will also talk with me outside the rp. I love making new friends

┊- no teacher x student, nothing illegal in general (eg minor x adult, incest of any kind, even if they are "step siblings"/not blood related), no zombie apocalypse

┊- I can stay on site or changed to discord, I do not mind

┊- no ghosting, please. If you aren't interested in the rp anymore, please tell me. We might be able to come up with a different plot together

┊- I love exchanging/making mood boards, playlists, memes and fanarts for my rps

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈

Currently craving (plot-wise, oc x oc)
(* means I would really like to rp that)
I am always open for new ideas though :)

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈𓂀‬

┊- anything greek mythology related *** (I am really into it atm. Especially coming up with my own heroes/legends etc)

┊- prince x soldier

┊- prince x leader of a rebellion

┊- Medieval plot lines/Camelot

┊- historical rps

┊- spy x criminal

┊- Angst of any kind

┊- My favorite trope is hurt/comfort and I am always up for anything related to that

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈

Fandoms I would rp
(either canon x canon or oc x canon double up)

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈𓂀‬

┊- The Song of Achilles ** (my favorite book ever, I'll love you forever if you rp Patrochilles with me)

┊- Otome Games (Mystic Messenger, The Arcana, Obey me)

┊- League of Legends *

┊- Arcane **

┊- Haikyuu

┊- Genshin Impact

┊- Bungou Stray Dogs (I am not up to date with the manga tho)

┊- Miraculous Ladybug

┊- Fruits Basket

┊- Percy Jackson**
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈

That's it so far :)
I am also always up for new ideas and I love meeting new people, so feel free to text me anytime! <3
- Mona​

Last edited:
Hey! I’d be interested. Though I’m turning 18 in about 2 weeks, so I’m currently still a minor. Is that a problem?

I'm a huge sucker for the whole royalty x knight type'a rps. Would love to rp with you if you're still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back