• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moments in Time

-In the Depths of Renee's soul-
-Renee Pendragon-

Seifer would hear Renee sigh before feeling her lips on his head as a kiss, staying like that for a while. Then she mumbled warmly "...I'm glad you are here in my arms..." The hand that's on his cheek went up, lightly caressing his hair as she comfortingly patted his back with her other hand.

The Pendragon wasn't silly enough to believe that her men would see what she sees in Seifer. In her view, he's brave for facing the battle and sticking with it till he was called back but for everyone else, it wasn't enough to just be brave and fight; they wanted positive results. Why are her men even caring about who's being a coward and who's not? It's war, it's a scary thing, and while she might not be as scared as Seifer is; she's still afraid of losing her love ones or never hearing them again. "I'm glad you had a good dinner and a warm bath. I'm glad you came back and danced."

As much as she would love to march up to her company and scold them, it isn't possible. It's not like her scolding them can change their view of him; it's something that Seifer has to figure out on his own...but maybe...she can help by guiding?

"..but you still don't feel good...do you, Sweetie?" Renee sighed, plopping her head on one of many pillows. "I swear...it's like they expect everyone to be headstrong...but that's not possible." Then she sighed again as her orange eyes narrowed at the ceiling, pondering why in the world would anybody expect everyone in the army to be not scared?

Zer0 Zer0

- Into the Depths of Renee's Soul Room -
" Seifer Rathmore "

"No . . . " mumbled Seifer. His head re-emerged from her chest and he wiggled up to the pillows to snuggle into her cheek.

"I know, and I hate that . . . " his warm breath blew on her skin. "What's wrong with valuing my own life? . . . And just because I'm with you they expect me to be okay with risking my neck out there . . . I don't even know them . . . Am I less because I'm not foolish enough to go and fight an enemy that could kill me? . . ."

-Renee Pendragon-

And she just found her answer; Renee had unwittingly put a high expectation on Seifer for her men to judge on.

The Pendragon teen sighed before nuzzling her cheek on Seifer a bit, her cheeks turning red from his breathe on her skin. "There's nothing wrong with valuing your life; if anything it's very silly for them to assume that you would be like me and just charge without a second thought." She wiggled around to face him and wrapped her arms under his arms and around his back, rubbing her nose on his.

"I rather you value your life and avoid a fight to fight another day. It's smarter and more efficient that way." Her brother would have a cow if he heard her say that, considering that she always charged in without thinking. "So no, you're not being foolish. You're not less for being self-preserving. You know when it's best to leave and when not to leave. You stayed and fought while keeping in mind about your own life. It's fine if you are not as war-crazy as everyone else."

"Though...I get this weird feeling that they are expecting something from you. I don't know what though." Renee commented as she pecked his nose, closing her eyes as she snuggled into his warmth.

Zer0 Zer0

" Seifer Rathmore "

3b12a93711b2b11b2e1945d108ff469d.jpg

Seifer smirked. "So you are aware you charge in without a second thought." he chuckled. "And that rhymed: Value your life and avoid a fight to fight another day. It's smarter and more efficient that way."

He embraced her too, enjoying her nose rub, then affectionately kissed those warm familiar lips. "I think they're expecting me to be like your brother and Johnny --- by the way, he and Minnie arrived three hours before you and Echo came back and Johnny got assigned to guarding the transport of the old train from the fort at the coastal edge of Frankia. I think Minnie's on a hunt for snipers by herself out there, not sure, Kenren wouldn't tell anyone where he sent her."

Seifer relaxed after Renee pecked his nose and snuggled in his warmth. He nudged the blanket within reach with his foot, then covered them both with it. He settled under the covers with a smile on his face and hugged Renee again, hand sliding up her back to her wings, to caress them.

"Would that make you happy, Renee? If I was as . . . well . . . desperate to save as Johnny and James?"

Katsuya Katsuya

-Renee Pendragon-

Renee blushed bright red when he teased, pouting a bit as her wings fluttered in embarrassment. "Yes well I-..." She wanted to know why her brother thought she was stupid at times and thought it might be her style of fighting. So she's trying to not just charge in anymore during fights and battles. Then she smiled a bit when he pointed out the rhyme. "Heheh...I didn't mean for it to rhyme." Her small smile turned sad; the glass windows for Serena and the twins gleamed in a blue color before they returning back into their original colors.

"I guess Seth's poetry is starting to rub on me..."

After kissing back, Renee pondered for a bit and said: "I'm not surprised that he sends Minnie on a witch's hunt of sorts. She's probably wants to find Sen, Seth, and Serena with some clues or something." Somehow she expects to see Minnie wearing a chain of bones from the snipers she took out while being out there.

The red string pulsed a bright red when Seifer tugged the blanket up and wrapping themselves in it, her smile grew warmer. Then she let out a small gasp when he touched her wings and melted in his arms. Her wings fluttered happily before freezing and going limp.

"Hmm...b-but Sweetie, you're already like that. Don't you remember?" Renee recounted the time when he volunteered to get the scrying mirror to check on his mom and didn't tell Wrath where the rest of them were and the time they were at the snowy ice ravine, Seifer made a deal with Valdanr to save her life. "If that's not desperate to save, then I don't know what is." She muttered as she leaned her head on his hand, enjoying his caresses.

"I'm happy that you prefer to live then be reckless like me. Want to know why?" She asked quietly, placing small loving kisses from his cheek down to his shoulder and chest; her lips stayed where his heart is. "Because it means you want to enjoy your life. You want to live and create more memories with friends and family. See more fireworks. Have snowball fights. Dance in fun parties. Prove that you can handle yourself without your father or his money. Knowing that you have people who love you and want to be together with them." Her warm breathe teased his skin as she placed another kiss where his heart is. "It's a wonderful goal to have, Sweetie. Don't ever change that."

"However...if you ever feel like you are desperate to save for I don't know what reason, please remember to think on your feet like always." Renee cupped his cheeks, rubbing her thumbs comfortingly. "I'm happy being with you. Like this. Right now. This makes me happy. I'm fighting for this and to hear our family and friends being happy. That's enough for me." Her wings fluttered happily and shyly from saying that out loud but Seifer can tell it's the truth from the way she smiles to how her face is turning red again.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
" Seifer Rathmore "

The archer was surprised when Renee recalled those events to him. He thought it didn't count since, well, he was . . . well . . . if he were to be honest . . . more concerned with saving his own skin and all that was of equal importance to him. He glanced at Renee who was enjoying his caresses . . . Perhaps more important than his own skin.

He had no memories of what happened back at the ravine, but now that Renee mentioned it, he could somehow slightly recall feeling like he did something un-Seifer-ish back then, something that dangerous that made him felt pretty good and at peace for some reason. And with that he felt his pride being mended.

His heart melted the more Renee spoke, and he shuddered pleasantly when he felt her trail of kisses down his heart. He cradled her head, caressing her cheek with upward strokes that fanned her hair and wings out.

"Thank you, Renee." he hugged her head dearly to his heart. If she looked up he'd see his dimply smile looking warmly at her. He sighed in content. His previous lackluster was gone and he looked at ease once more with his confidence back in place.

With a rush of affection, Seifer hugged her playfully tight, then kissed her all over face, while rolling on the bed together, before giving her a big happy kiss on her lips. Then another one, and another one, and soon he was kissing the daylights out of her.

Katsuya Katsuya

-Renee Pendragon-

Renee bit her bottom lip, closing her eyes as she felt Seifer fanning out her hair and wings, humming quietly and shuddering from his touches. Then her cheeks plumped up as she smiled wide, her ear right over his heart when he held her head close. She looked up, purple cheeks tinting in red when she saw Seifer's dimply smile, and her wings fluttered happily.

"Anytime, Seifer." She whispered back, leaving another kiss on his chest before nuzzling her cheek there.

The Pendragon teen let out a small grunt when he squeezed her tight before laughing in mirth when he gave her kisses all over her face and rolling on the bed together. Then a happy kiss, another, and another. Renee reached up to hug his head closer, kissing back as she blinked in a lazy daze, sighing slowly. Her wings were flapping excitedly and if he looked outside of the regular windows, Seifer would see the golden shower tree petals floating around like they were dancing with his stain glass window shining brighter then the rest of the stain glass windows of her friends and family.

The white version of Sirius squeaked again when they rolled around, opening his chinky storm grey eyes, and turned his head to lick on Seifer's cheek and on Renee's wings; it's own fluttering and copying hers. Then he jumped off the bed to stretch on the piano's bench before curling up again, enjoying the sun's rays on his feathery fur and scales.

Renee looked over at the little white figure and smiled, amused by it's desire to sleep.

Zer0 Zer0

" Seifer Rathmore "

"Oops, sorry, Sirius." chuckled Seifer, patting the little white dragon. "You're as cute as your mama when you do that." he smiled, as Sirius flapped his wings like Renee. "Did I ever tell you, your wings are the cutest part of you, Renee?" he added, snuggling back into her arms.

"The way they open when we make love, when they flap when your angry, when they flap super fast when you're flustered like you don't know what to do with them." he yawned, his eyes sleepily closing. He wanted to make love with Renee, but with Sirius resting in the room, he decided another time.

Katsuya Katsuya

-Renee Pendragon-

Sirius squeaked at Seifer's compliment, fluttering his wings happily.

Renee shook her head, her fluttering wings covering her reddening cheeks. "N-No, you never told me..." She stuttered shyly as she lightly squeezed him in her arms and to her chest. He can hear her heart beating fast. Seifer rarely complimented on her looks, so it's a relief that he actually finds her wings 'cute'. She has wondered before if he finds her odd bird parts weird or strange to touch in general or if he finds her wings annoying.

The Pendragon teen nuzzled her face on his head and breathed in his comforting scent. "I didn't k-know you li-liked my wings..." Then she sighed and kissed his head before looking at the baby dragon. He appeared right after making love in her soul room for the first time and it...sort of freaked her out to see him staring at them by the end of her bed while they were snuggling and naked under the covers. So...his theory of having soul babies might have been true...or Sirius somehow managed to get her key to her soulroom too. If that's the case, he should be able to get Seifer's key as well.

She laughed quietly, shaking her head as if an idea popped up and she's trying to get rid of it. No way...that...that would a very silly thought.....a scary thought too, considering...

Zer0 Zer0

" Seifer Rathmore "

"I like your owl griffin form too." mumbled Seifer, his eyes closed. "I like the bird sounds you make like when you trill, tilt your head and chirp, and the way your feathers puff up, makes me want to pinch your cheeks."

A sleepy eye popped open and he looked at her curiously. "Something funny?"

Katsuya Katsuya

-Renee Pendragon-

"Oh...Um..." Renee's cheeks bloomed redder then before as she stuttered a response and laughing a bit. "I was thinking about why this Sirius is white with your eye color and has my wings..."

She bit her bottom lip, wondering if she should say it but remembered what he told her before and just trusted him. "I thought...and don't freak out because this is just an idea, but I thought...this Sirius is either a representation of our Sirius in Awashima or...it's..." She can already feel her face heating up with her heart beating fast and gulped.

"It's...It could be a possible new family member...already growing...maybe...or a future child...maybe...I don't know...It's just a thought."Renee really hopes it's a future child that's developing it's soul first before...reality forms and stuff because right now is not a good time to have kids. War time is never a good time to have kids...

"What do you think?" She asked as she kissed his closed eye.

Zer0 Zer0

" Seifer Rathmore "

Seifer was freaking out, his breathing was fast as he stared at Renee. He was obviously not ready to be daddy, that or . . . "But we're in a war, you won't be able to fight." he touched her belly. "Is he another child?!"

Katsuya Katsuya

-Renee Pendragon-

"I know. I know." Renee gently cupped his face and rubbed noses, trying to calm him down. "Sweeite, it's a thought. I don't know if he's another child. It...It could be the child's soul developing first. For all we know..." She reached down and placed a hand over his, pushing down lightly on her tummy. "But...I'll go and ask if I am...I'll go and make sure...secretly too because I don't think it would be a good idea to let everyone else believe that I am when I could possibly be not." Oh the chaos that will ensue if everyone believed that before really knowing for sure.

Her thumb rubbed his cheek. "Seifer? Breathe in and breathe out, Sweetie. I know it's scary but like I said before: it could just be the child's soul developing first, not...not in my tummy yet."

Zer0 Zer0

" Seifer Rathmore "

Seifer did as Renee said and breathed in and out deeply. "Haah, hooo, haaah. Okay, I'm . . . maybe I'm overthinking things, I mean our . . . Sirius . . . Sirius the II appeared after we made love here, so we may be looking at the soul of our second child? I don't know how the soul works . . . Actually, I think what we have is special, so maybe it is possible that he is something else? I mean, if it was our child, it would look human, right?" he seemed clueless about this whole thing.

One thing for certain was, they would have to ask tomorrow before the battle, because if Renee was now carrying a bundle of joy in her belly, she would have to stay out of the war or else it might get hurt.

And so he looked forward anxiously to the next day when they secretly went to one of the doctors Renee trusted to see if she really had a surprise in her tummy.

Katsuya Katsuya

-Renee Pendragon-

Renee nodded. "We might be seeing the soul of our second child. After all, soul rooms are not like reality; it's influenced by it and reflects back by a smell, an area, an item, a quote and mashes together. Sirius the 2nd here could just be how we look at our future child's soul since we already have Sirius." By having Sirius as their first child, they might just see their second child in his image instead of a human. Since they don't know what their child might look like yet, only that he might have grey or orange eyes with white hair and possibly with wings...or not.

"So I don't think it needs to look human really. Then again maybe he's something else as you say. For now though, we'll see if he is what we think he is or not tomorrow."

So on the next day, long before they went into battle, Renee asked a trusted doctor to check on her tummy and went inside their office; leaving Seifer waiting for a while. When she came out, her hand was on her tummy and she smiled in relief, shaking her head. "Nope. No buns in my oven."

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
" Seifer Rathmore "

"Hoo, okay . . ." said Seifer, relieved too. He stood up to hold her hand. "How you feeling?" he wondered if she regretted not having a bundle of joy in her. He slightly was, but he was more concerned about Renee not being able to do her part in defeating Valdanr, or she would, but then their second little one will get hurt in the fight. And he didn't want that. The thought filled him with a depression.

Katsuya Katsuya

-Renee Pendragon-

Renee pondered a bit. Her wings fluttered before staying still. "...A little sad that he or she isn't here yet but glad that he or she isn't here yet." She intertwined her hand with his, squeezing it lightly. "It's better this way because then we can make the world be a safer place and we'll be ready for them when we're ready." She looked up to see his expression, smiling in acceptance.

"What about you? How are you feeling?" She asked quietly.

Zer0 Zer0

" Seifer Rathmore "

"A little sad. I felt happy at first when you told me we might be having another little one." he smiled, "But then I got worried because how would you fight Valdanr then without our little one getting hurt?" He thought for a moment. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want to stop making love so often. What about you, Renee?" he looked at her earnestly.

He knew his baby liked making love, as it's usually her who initiates it with a tease, or a casual touch. Others may think it's a subtle loving gesture, but he knew when Renee liked to get it on, and he was always happy to give her all he's got.

Katsuya Katsuya

-Renee Pendragon-

Blinking owlishly in surprise, Renee stared at Seifer for a while. This is new. "...If you think it's best to not make love so often, then yea. We can stop making love so often..." She bit her lip as she pondered and wrapped her arms around his waist in a hug.

"Just in case, right? but...can we still snuggle together while sleeping?" She really did love to snuggle with Seifer, awake or not.

Zer0 Zer0

" Seifer Rathmore "

"Of course!" he hugged her back. "And make love in our soul room." he kissed her head. "Unless that makes babies?"

Katsuya Katsuya

-Renee Pendragon-

Her wings flapped happily and squeezed him before her face turned red. "...I-I don't know...I mean Sirius the 2nd appeared after making love in our soul room so..." She tilted her head a bit and he can tell that she's curious about it. "....." Oh how he can tell that she wants to try that theory out now by the way her sunset eyes glowing brightly...

"...Can we try?" Renee asked. "Not now but when we can?"

Zer0 Zer0

" Seifer Rathmore "

" Wait, I need to think about possibly having two kids or twins in the future." said Siefer, with an expression as though he was about to storm a fortress. " . . . Okay, I think I'm going to be the one who's going to stay at home the most since you'll be busy with making The Order and helping the war victims."

Katsuya Katsuya

-Renee Pendragon-

Renee raised an eyebrow before giggling quietly. "Okay, okay...How about this: I'll stay in the Order for a limited time to help the war victims and then come back home for each day. We can wait on having kids until everything is settled down and we have a firm foundation for us to live and for you to graduate from your school. That way I can help you build our home in the other side of the Storm wall while helping Lydia and James on setting the New Order to heal the war victims on this side."

She sighed. "I just hope I don't become stubborn when I'm too tired to heal or too injured to even move while helping the other medi-witches and wizards."

Zer0 Zer0

" Seifer Rathmore "

"I like that idea. And yes, don't be stubborn. Not to the point of hurting yourself." said Seifer, giving her a deadpanned look. "Or I will hug you and not let go no matter how much you struggle." he huffed and promptly wrapped his arms around her to make his point. "Not. letting. go. you hear me?"

Katsuya Katsuya

-Renee Pendragon-

Renee blinked rapidly, her cheeks blooming red. "...I-I hear you." She nuzzled her face to his chest before leaving a small peck where his heart is. "I hear you, Sweetheart." Then she smiled.

"Thank you..."

Zer0 Zer0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back