• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

capMARVELOUS

Acclaimed* Light Novel Author Tatami Enjo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT LOOKING TO RP THE ACTUAL GAME OF THRONES, JUST SOMETHING WITH A SIMILAR FEEL. IF YOU WANT TO RP THE ACTUAL GAME OF THRONES, PLEASE LOOK ELSEWHERE.

• 1638058920050.png
    hi, friends. my name is Lan, but feel free to call me cap, marv, dumbass, or whatever you like. in between finishing all the university homework, leaving my dreams of authorhood unfulfilled, and witnessing manmade horrors beyond my comprehension, i've picked up a little book series called "a song of ice and fire." it's pretty great so far; they should make a tv show out of it. and it's gotten me in the mood to try my hand at writing my own melting pot of backstabbing, betrayal, surprise reveals, dragons, shadow magic, mounted warfare, and knights in not-so-shining armor. if any of that sounds like your cup of dornish wine, then read on.

please read all the content in these tabs before contacting me. if you'd like to roleplay with me, please send me a pm. i will not respond to posts on this thread.

Last edited:
GRRM will never finish the winds of winter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back