• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings molly's pairings and plots! (always open)

oma

panta rat
hello, you may call me molly! So uh... I have some original pairings and plots that I would like to do. I'm not good at doing intros like this so I guess I'll just move on to some important notes first.

-- I will do any gender pairing. m/m, f/f, m/f, m/nb, f/nb, nb/nb... you name it! However, if we are going to be doing the m/f pairing, I would be so much more comfortable playing as the female.

-- I am semi advanced to advanced and I will try my best to match my partner's posting length.

-- There are times where I cannot respond right away. I would love it if you could be patient with me and I will be patient with you. You may bump me if I have not responded for a full week.

-- Please help me come up with plots to keep the roleplay going.

-- Im going to say this: I love angst. angst angst angst... I love it. I also love some fluff too.

-- I am 18+ of age and I would prefer it if you were 18+ of age too.

-- I prefer anime faceclaims, Im not really comfortable using a realistic faceclaim.

-- If you are interested, please feel free to PM me or comment below. Im honestly too shy to send PMs myself haha.

My Pairings (bold is my role) (!!! means absolute craving) (if both roles are bolded, i will take either)

Senpai x Yandere !!! (doesnt have to take place in a high school)

Marine Biologist x Mermaid/Merman

Demon
x Angel

Demon
x Human !!!

Vampire x Werewolf

Optimist x Pessimist

Yakuza Leader x Bodyguard !!!

Pop Singer Idol x Loner

Pirate x Siren

Serial Killer
x Detective !!!

Human x Werewolf

Zodiac x Zodiac

Zodiac x Deadly Sin

Fashion Model x Tomboy

My Plots: I will list what Muse i want to be.

I will play Muse B

*This takes place in Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome*

Muse A is a Roman Soldier stationed in Greece. The Romans and Greeks hate each other because of different ideals. The Greeks worship the gods and goddesses while the Roman think the Greeks are absolute nuts and crazy. Muse B is the child of Hades and Persephone. Aphrodite starts to mingle in Muse B’s love life when the young god(dess) sets eyes on Muse A. But, poor Muse B is too shy to approach him without a sign. Aphrodite sets up an event where Muse B’s horse bucks Muse B off and gallops into the city of Athens and goes right for Muse A. Muse A follows the horse and sees Muse B. With Aphrodite’s help, Muse A begins to go head over heels for Muse B. However, Muse A doesn’t believe in the gods and goddesses so Muse B hides his true identity... for now.

I will be Muse A

Muse A is a normal florist who blends in with society and acts normal. Well, that’s all just an act. They’re a serial killer who murders people at night and he makes sure not to leave evidence behind. Muse B is a detective assigned to the case and they’re so... determined to catch Muse A that it’s becoming stressful for them. And then they meet Muse A at a cafe and they’re swooned by Muse A. Seeing Muse B as a new target, Muse A decides to play along and they want to know Muse B a little more before ultimately murdering them. But the more Muse A knows about Muse B, the less they want to kill them. However what happens when they get into a relationship and Muse B catches Muse A in the act?

I will be Muse B

Muse A is a popular student and Muse B is a sweet little angel who is a good student. Muse A makes a bet with their friends that they can date Muse B and then dump them after a while. But soon, Muse A is having true feelings for Muse B and now they don't want to hurt them. So, they avoid the bet as much as they can until Muse A's friends decide that it's about time that Muse B learns the truth of Muse A.

I will be Muse B

Muse A and Muse B have been together since high school. Muse A gets a job and Muse B is left at home but they don’t mind it. One day, Muse A decides to pop the question (hint; marriage proposal) and Muse B eagerly accepts. Even with an engagement ring, Muse B manages to attract weirdos and it unnerves him to where they vent out to Muse A about what is going on whenever Muse B goes out for groceries whilst Muse A is at work. Muse A becomes very protective of Muse B and it’s to a point where Muse A murders those that make Muse B very uncomfortable. They’re careful and calculated but they’re getting home late which worries Muse B. Then Muse B catches them in the act and Muse A thinks it’s over but surprisingly Muse B can’t turn Muse A over to the police so they decide to help Muse A out.

The Zodiac x Zodiac/Deadly Sin is such an amazing idea! I can't believe I've never thought of it before, And I would be delighted to try it with you.

The Zodiac x Zodiac/Deadly Sin is such an amazing idea! I can't believe I've never thought of it before, And I would be delighted to try it with you.

why thank you ^^ feel free to go ahead and message me and i am fine with doing either of those.

Optimist x Pessimist sounds interesting. I'd love to play the optimist. I also have my own pairings if you're interesting in haering about them. Should I PM you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back