• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern {ModFan]Mafia RP, Anyone?

Nico said:
Hey Luci, it's been awhile. I dunno if you remember me xD
It has been too long, Nico. I miss the people that I used to find myself in five roleplays with at once.

iShyShy said:
Upon another battlefield. Will we be allies again Lucem?
We will be the best of comrades. Well, that or that bitter enemies.

Considering that this is the Mafia, having a blast can be a good thing or a very bad thing...

-chuckles-

I do too. I think alot of the people kinda just flew away with the wind.

Most of the oldest people I know on this site (Pai, Aki, Kao, etc) are still around. However, we have suffered some casualties. I even vanished for a few months.

They are fun! Keep it in mind. I won't know what I want to make until I see the information, honestly.

I have a general idea of the character I want to make, but it's mostly dependent on the three families.

I would be interested too ^-^ I like your synopsis for the RP. Well thought out :) but yes, im interested, sounds like fun :)

Its good because we will get to see different variations and personalities, I do have to agree with ut being exciting ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back