• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern {ModFan]Mafia RP, Anyone?

sunshine and whiskey

Always bring your own sunshine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have honestly been dying to do a Mafia roleplay but with a bit of a difference. These members have powers, ranging from Telekinesis to whatever else you can think of. I hope to get enough interest for this as I will post a brief synopsis below.

In this city, gunshots and gang fights are a nightly occurrences. People sleep with their doors locked and a knife under their pillow, while the police try desperately to gain control over the crime. No one is safe, and just walking the streets alone could be a fatal decision. You'd be stupid to cross almost anyone, because you never know who's associated with the gangs. The source of all this chaos. Three families, gifted and forced to live outside the law because of what they are, wreaking havoc on the city. Those who want to survive, join them in their never-ending war against each other. Those who have a death wish, cross them. So the choice is yours. Survival or death? Crime or law? Choose wisely, because the choice you make, may be your last.

Lastly, I only want an array of dedicated and active roleplayers, please at an intermediate-advanced level, if at all possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested~

Would there be room for a Technopath and skilled hacker though?

Yeah sounds awesome. can I be in one of the 3 families like family member.

Death to all betrayers

@Gilmoregirl12

That's what I plan for everybody to do.

Might even create a forbidden romance. Ohlala!

@Nico

You are most certainly welcome, hun.

@Gilmoregirl12

Haha. I understand.

Just a few more interests need to be shown before I make a thread.

This seems very interesting. The last mafia roleplay I participated in was about a year ago and I've been hoping to join another. Would there be an established story or is it more of a sandbox/open-world roleplay?

:o I've been looking for a really awesome mafia RP for a long time! I'm in a mafia rp that's good but a bit slow. Thanks for the tag, @Gilmoregirl12 <3 I'd definitely be interested pretty please? *puppy eyes*

Wee people!

Hey Luci, it's been awhile. I dunno if you remember me xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back