• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Modern Vampires (Still Accepting)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Please Note: This RP is about an original concept of vampires. Not Anne Rice, not Twilight, etc. ALL of the members of this group will be NEW vampires. Their story starts right after their embrace. We can begin the RP as soon as we have at least three vampires.

The RP starts in the Minneapolis - St Paul area.

You are welcome to create mortal NPC’s. You did have a life before all this after all.

Rules:

You will awaken at night.
You will NOT recall what happened to you.
Most new vampires will be single and not in a relationship. I may make an exception.
Your character must be INTERESTING. If you led an uninteresting life, you would have just been someone’s meal.

Immediately known powers
Enhanced Senses - all of them are dialed to an 11 and outside the usual human ranges.
Enhanced physical abilities like feats of strength or speed will cause you to burn through your blood fast. (You can only drink so much in a given time. It is the nutrients you are burning through.) At first you will be able to roughly double human capabilities. (Run twice as fast, twice the strength, etc for brief periods.)

Note: There will be some other powers that will soon come into play instinctively.

Other Data
Your heart still beats.
You still breathe.
You will barely bleed if cut, shot, etc.
You will no longer digest food. In fact, it will make you ill.
Eventually you will crave blood.
No fangs, no claws … at first.
You will sunburn rapidly in sunlight.

Blank CS

Note: This is a work in progress. I may add a few rules or some immediately known stuff that I overlooked. For the most part, these characters are people who have just been forced to live their lives in darkness. Yes, this is going to disrupt your lives. There are a lot of things people take for granted.

Last edited:

And first post is up. This is just intro posts with everyone in their own space. Yes, still accepting. Odds are it will take a little bit before people meet up. I may try to use my character to locate others.

And first post is up. This is just intro posts with everyone in their own space. Yes, still accepting. Odds are it will take a little bit before people meet up. I may try to use my character to locate others.
I will post after the other girl posts due to time of day the rp is in

Understandable. I have been writing for a while but take breaks in between big groups. Mainly fall out because they become inactive or boring. This plot seems like it can go on forever though. I Miss the site I was on but it basically became non-existant.

Minneapolis - St Paul
About Jul 16, 2022 ... varies for everyone just a little as there are two elders and they don't do mass creations ... One at a time.

Good rule of thumb: They won't take kids. They want people with life experiences. Someone who has lived with helicopter parents and never lifted a finger to work a real job would just be food. The person sitting at home all the time would be fast food. They might even spice up the food by chasing them for fun. You know, work up an appetite.

K So I'm gonna make my first post. Starting at like 5:30 the same morning as Sean.....

Last edited:
interested! will have my form up after work. also haven’t done a rp in moooonths, but im gettingback at it again with my mischief

Users who are viewing this thread

Back